Riot in Brooklyn over cops murdering 16 year old boy.

That rite aid is literally 200 feet from me and that fruit stand I can see out my window right now.

If the kid aimed at the cops he deserved to be disarmed. I am not sure what happened but I feel rioting was unnecessary for damn sure.

I can testify that police , no matter the race , abuse their power. Just 2 weeks ago they brutalized my boy and his brother on a stop and frisk. They had NOTHING on them. And on top of that it happened in front of their house.

They ended up releasing them because they had no right to arrest them. And now my boy is planning a law suit.

Those plain clothed officers are the worst of the bunch. Training is horrible and profiling is at a staggering rate (by all races of the force btw )
I wouldnt be surprised if the officers shot him for the wrong reason at ALL . Kid was a menace but what a way to go.

Again, i really hate a lot of you and wish you nothing but the worst pains in life for how you look at others.

We're judging this kid based on his actions as an individual while you're wishing death on police officers based solely on their profession.

You must be astronomically stupid.

Such a simple concept to understand, but some of you lack critical thinking so I understand why it's hard to get it through your heads. You point a gun at a cop and you get done for. Regardless of skin color or ethnic background. You will get shot. You must understand that a cops life is on the line while on duty, EVERY. SINGLE.TIME. They are trained to save themselves and their own and the innocent people, THERE ARE NO SECOND THOUGHTS. If an idiot pulls out a gun on a cop, he will be terminated for the safety of everyone.

if you don't understand such a simple concept, I suggest you seek help because you think you're not perpetuating the 'system' but you are and you should be ashamed of yourself.

That rite aid is literally 200 feet from me and that fruit stand I can see out my window right now.

If the kid aimed at the cops he deserved to be disarmed. I am not sure what happened but I feel rioting was unnecessary for damn sure.

I can testify that police , no matter the race , abuse their power. Just 2 weeks ago they brutalized my boy and his brother on a stop and frisk. They had NOTHING on them. And on top of that it happened in front of their house.

They ended up releasing them because they had no right to arrest them. And now my boy is planning a law suit.

Those plain clothed officers are the worst of the bunch. Training is horrible and profiling is at a staggering rate (by all races of the force btw )
I wouldnt be surprised if the officers shot him for the wrong reason at ALL . Kid was a menace but what a way to go.
how did they get brutalized during a stop and frisk?

if i fit the description of a suspect and i get stopped and frisked, i have no problem with that. They're doing their job dude....it just so happens that the suspect is blk or whatever race your boys are. lol bringing up the race card....

they're not getting a cent if they file a lawsuit against the department

Tennessee vs Gardner prevents police from shooting at a feeling felon. Again, you point a gun at a cop you will be killed!!! We are not trained to injure,we eliminate threats.

people need to watch crash. and understand how it works from all angles sand the mindset of EVERYONE. because I think that movie captures all sides of the dice

if he had a gun on him who gives a damn. that doesn't mean he was killing anyone. and that doesn't mean he pointed it at the cop. all it means is he had a gun on him. what if the gun was empty and he held onto it for drug deals. does that make him any better of a person? or do all drug dealers deserve to die as well.

[fun fact, cops are drug dealers ]

and steezy I'm glad you think that way, maybe we can hand you the gun and you can start going to every prison and every person with a criminal record and put a bullet in their head, and the only way anything would click for you is if you ended up face to face with a friend or relative huh?

look at how you approach the situation, it's absolutely laughable to you that a 16 year old BOY can turn his life around into something positive because of where he's been. :stoneface:

Again, i really hate a lot of you and wish you nothing but the worst pains in life for how you look at others.

You know if i get caught smoking marijuana that's all the world needs to throw away all their opinions of me. The cop can just throw 10 lbs of bud in my backpack and say it was mine and i had the intent to distribute. make up a story about how i tried to run what do we have.... a video of me smoking weed so clearly i'm a drug dealer and the cop did the right thing to attack and apprehend me. I'm not going to address the nonsense anymore i'll just keep posting this article http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/13/ex-nypd-cop-we-planted-ev_n_1009754.html and ask.... was he the only one, or the only one that got caught?

this has to be one of the worst things ive ever read on NT.

no lie.

i dont know if to :lol: or :smh:

sad man :lol:

Every time a person points a gun at a cop the cop is going to shoot that person. Every time a cop shoots a person, they say that person pointed a gun at them.

There are incompetent and immoral people in every profession. Not every cop is shooting innocent people, however because of the nature of the profession pulling a gun on one is natural selection at work.

Somebody make a sreggie101 appreciation post.

Pink bikini could open a credit card in my name, I dont eem care.

s.reggie why do you want this thread locked so bad?? 

you cried out foul as soon as people started posting evidence that this kid was no angel..

this is a pretty civilized thread, compared to others.

how did they get brutalized during a stop and frisk?

if i fit the description of a suspect and i get stopped and frisked, i have no problem with that. They're doing their job dude....it just so happens that the suspect is blk or whatever race your boys are. lol bringing up the race card....

they're not getting a cent if they file a lawsuit against the department

Smh, even if no crime occurred I still fit the description of a future crime.... So does that mean I should be stopped and frisked and pulled over on a regular basis?

Smh, even if no crime occurred I still fit the description of a future crime.... So does that mean I should be stopped and frisked and pulled over on a regular basis?

How often have you been pulled over?

I have a lot of minority friends who live in NYC, none of them have gotten pulled over and frisked. Any NTers in here experience this on a daily basis?

Last edited:

I have a lot of minority friends who live in NYC, none of them have gotten pulled over and frisked. Any NTers in here experience this on a daily basis?
I would say I get pulled over oncs every 2 months, when I'm in a "bad neighborhood" as they call it.

But that dude jehims obviously has a bias towards black people.... I'm sure he would have a problem with being stopped for no reason, your rights being violated (when the search your pockets and or car WITHOUT permission)....

Yes I'm aware they need a warrant but when 3 detectives have u stopped by yourself I'm not about to grab their hand and stop them from searching or make any sudden moves....

I would say I get pulled over oncs every 2 months, when I'm in a "bad neighborhood" as they call it.

But that dude jehims obviously has a bias towards black people.... I'm sure he would have a problem with being stopped for no reason, your rights being violated (when the search your pockets and or car WITHOUT permission)....

Yes I'm aware they need a warrant but when 3 detectives have u stopped by yourself I'm not about to grab their hand and stop them from searching or make any sudden moves....

I dunno, I've lived in these "bad neighborhoods". I have "minority" friends that live and work in these bad neighborhoods....none of us are getting frisked. :\ (I'm not saying that it doesn't happen, but most law abiding citizens in these inner cities across America are not getting their pockets searched on a daily/ biweekly basis).

And I agree jehim does seem to have a unresolved issues based on a historic conflict between Korean store owners in the inner city and black people.....word to the racial tensions after the LA riots. :nerd:

Anyhow the general message here is, NYC has a very high minority population and contrary to popular belief not every black man is getting searched by the police everyday. If you are getting search biweekly, there is a fundamental problem there chief.

Last edited:
I dunno, I've lived in these "bad neighborhoods". I have "minority" friends that live and work in these bad neighborhoods....none of us are getting frisked. :\ (I'm not saying that it doesn't happen, but most law abiding citizens in these inner cities across America are not getting their pockets searched on a daily/ biweekly basis).

And I agree jehim does seem to have a unresolved issues based on a historic conflict between Korean store owners in the inner city and black people.....word to the racial tensions after the LA riots. :nerd:

Anyhow the general message here is, NYC has a very high minority population and contrary to popular belief not every black man is getting searched by the police everyday. If you are getting search biweekly, there is a fundamental problem there chief.
I didn't say biweekly I said every 2 months. I'm probably younger than you and I look young so that's another reason I'm searched more often than you.

I know all too well about about stop and frisk and I'm part if the reason it isn't enforced so heavily in NYC anymore. I'm part of a youth organization called RYTF and we worked with many city officials including the mayor to do something about it.

I didn't say biweekly I said every 2 months. I'm probably younger than you and I look young so that's another reason I'm searched more often than you.

I know all too well about about stop and frisk and I'm part if the reason it isn't enforced so heavily in NYC anymore. I'm part of a youth organization called RYTF and we worked with many city officials including the mayor to do something about it.

Yea once a day, biweekly, every 2 months, it's still too much if its that consistent. And I'm not sure what age has to do with it, were mid 20s black males exempt from this stop and frisk? I have been a teenager before, I've never gotten searched by the cops so that excuse is a sham. I'm a horrible driver, so I've gotten stopped as much as anyone but I always get away without a ticket or with a warning....but not searches or public beatings.

I'm glad you stood up against it, hopefully you aren't getting searched anymore.

Last edited:

I was frisked after taking two steps from the entrance of my building. Dudes rolled up undercover and all that. No reason at all, kept it moving.

i lived in the bronx for 21 years and i've had my fair share of discrimination, racism, and plenty of times getting robbed/jumped...even held gun point by stick up kids. In middle school, i've been teased, threatened, and mugged. Did I ever complain? Nope, just kept it moving and luckily i went to a highschool with a diverse background. And yes, majority of these incidences were from blk ppl, so yea, i guess do have some bias towards a certain group of blk people and not blk ppl in general.

It just irks me when these "underprivileged" blk folks in the hood are complaining about their living conditions and pulling the race card. For me, living as a minority in a minority community (korean in a predominantly blk/hispanic neighborhood), I faced a lot of prejudice. My family were not very well off financially with our own share of domestic problems and we still managed to live a better life. My brother is a doctor and im in nursing school as a early second career. We never pulled the race card and yes, I do feel like we lived a more difficult life than majority of the families in the hood. I have plenty of sophisticated, educated blk/hispanic friends and they NEVER complain about the cops or the law. I have never heard any of them being stopped and frisked by the law.

And I have no problems if I am stopped by the cops for a simple precautionary procedure. If I look like a suspect, then so be it...they're doing their job just like doctors and other healthcare professionals. I'm sure there are a lot of indians/pakis/punjabis/bengalis that gets monitored or even stopped at airports. But it's rare to hear about an outcry from them. However, with these hood blk people, it's constant nagging and this article about a little thug to be getting killed by cops, which caused an unnecessary riot is just absurd.

inb4 i get called a racist and a ***** bish...i dont care, im used to it.

edit: before someone mentions my avy and i know it's a blk dude getting shot. It's from boyz in the hood, which is one of my favorite movies and i think this great powerful emotional scene. I've had this avy since like 04. It's ridiculous how i am being paranoid and I have to explain little things just to prove im not a racist lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom