Riot in Brooklyn over cops murdering 16 year old boy.

I really could care less which way the bullets entered his body or if he ran, bottomline here is this little thug with no regards for human safety rolling around with a loaded gun like its cool, better him than a 4 years old getting caught up by one of his bullets in face off with another gang member....sorry if I can't relate with te severe loss of the blood's community. :\

?

What if it were to mean that he never pointed a gun?

how do you KNOW he was a menace? a threat?
you all just eat up what the media feeds you

you all just forget that america has conformed us to treat all blacks as menaces or threats.
we are only a threat to the same white community that oppressed us for 500 years and still continues to stereotype all of us as well as be profiled everyday.

my bad, i forgot, you arent black, you dont know bout these problems.
all you care about is politics and how much your families taxes are gonna be cut.
while my ppl are living in poverty everyday with no real legit way out.
besides the terrible education in the hood that still keeps them back.
or besides doing something illegal to gain some type leverage on their situation.

so what if the lil younging was doing bad stuff. 
in my eyes, if you unda 18, sometimes even 21, you have plenty of time to be reformed and become a very good person for your community even if you have a long rap sheet.
yeah i could see if he was an adult male but he's a child and these police are lying and yall are eating it up and justifying it like you knew younging personally.

STEVIELIPS...
you dont truly believe i care about people agreeing with me.
if i did, you and i both know, id be responding with you, just like you.

keep looking at the sun for answers b. im off this. 
the evidence is here, there and everywhere....
yall, just choose to ignore it and justify it.

You said you were done with this 3 times
Said you were ballin
Said you are living in poverty
Said you go through daily acts of police brutality
Said you wanna help "your people"
Said you are better than someone else due to having a 4k dog and a luxury car

What is it?

Last edited:
I can tell a lot of you guys got picked on in school and have a 1 track mind.

Your oppression comes from being picked on by kids you should of fought back. Our oppression comes from people we can't fight back cops, government etc.

Your oppression comes from being picked on by kids you should of fought back. Our oppression comes from people we can't fight back cops, government etc.

Same thing I said to I skate. No one has oppressed YOU. Enough with these lame excuses. And no I wasn't picked on as a kid.

Are you even over 18? if not these thoughts shouldn't even be in your head. The fact that you're on a sneaker message board probably means you buy expensive sneakers which means, guess what, YOURE NOT OPPRESSED.

?

What if it were to mean that he never pointed a gun?

Why carry a gun in the first place?...why not in school trying to better your life?...guess that's all irrelevant

Nah that's all relevant, but if it were the case that he never pointed a weapon...

When did cops get the right to shoot at you because you might have a gun on you? Shoot first ask questions later?

Imagine if cops just started letting off on everyone under 18 that has a gun

Why carry a gun in the first place?...why not in school trying to better your life?...guess that's all irrelevant

Was it a school night ..No and he is in high school . You just like typing to type I'm starting to notice .

So because we reject violence, thuggery and ratchetness we must if been bullied...

Seems legit.

Oh and the police commissioner also stated that that gun was recovered from the scene. Idk what that means because I thought if he had it on him it would be recovered from the suspect. But what do I know leave it to you guys the police are always right. Also don't forget there were 4 other kids in the vicinity

External locus of control = never your fault = child's way of thinking

Nah that's all relevant, but if it were the case that he never pointed a weapon...

When did cops get the right to shoot at you because you might have a gun on you? Shoot first ask questions later?

Fair enough...they don't have the right...but what a tragic coincidence it is that the report says he aimed at the cops with a gun and they in fact found a gun on him....why is it so hard to believe that a 16 year old with 4 priors, who's part of a violent gang would actually pull out on cops is what blows my mind...ya sitting here making up excuses for him simply because of the color of his skin....try to look passed that.

These threads remind me of why I stopped entering general
mean.gif
Once a thread reaches 15 pages I already know what's going on...

By not liking it, endorsing it or getting caught up in it eventhough I grew up immersed in it....need more clarification?...I don't understand what you are getting at.

So you shielded yourself how ? Did you stay inside ? go to other family members houses to avoid the negative ? I need to know

BF Skinner over here :lol:

This thread has definitely provided NT with a good chunk of candidates for dumbest post of the year.

So you shielded yourself how ? Did you stay inside ? go to other family members houses to avoid the negative ? I need to know

As a rational human being you look at your peers who are getting in trouble and say, "i don't want to get in trouble."

I've spent thousands and thousands in court costs and fines. I didn't want to keep spending my money I worked hard to get on stupid expenses that I CONTROL.

By the time you are 16 you know if its right for you to carry a gun or don't. I don't see the logic here. How hard is this to comprehend?

Last edited:

Fair enough...they don't have the right...but what a tragic coincidence it is that the report says he aimed at the cops with a gun and they in fact found a gun on him....why is it so hard to believe that a 16 year old with 4 priors, who's part of a violent gang would actually pull out on cops is what blows my mind...ya sitting here making up excuses for him simply because of the color of his skin....try to look passed that.

If we look at it that way it'd just be a lot easier for cops to make up stories every time shoot someone. Open season, anybody with a gun/criminal record can be gunned down no questions asked, because hey, is it that hard to believe he pointed a gun at us?.

Even if it sounds unlikely, it's still possible that a 16 year old with 4 priors DIDN'T pull out a gun on the cops.

Who's going to investigate the cops story though? Most DAs don't want the head ache of putting a cop on trial anyway.

Back
Top Bottom