Riot in Brooklyn over cops murdering 16 year old boy.

People have a couple fistfights and scuffles and think they know the in's and out's lol.

Let me ask all you self proclaimed I made it out the struggle dudes a question.When you are 16 and people are shooting at you and you have no other outlets to run to what do you do ? When I say no outlets I mean no means of relocating to another area.

I jumped in my buddies car hoping the bullets didnt rip through the door. Luckily they stuck in the door. I was about 16 or 17 then I'd say.

I didn't move, or stay in or anything. It made me a lot more aware of things though and I LEARNED I needed to not put myself in those situations anymore.

I just don't get the excuse making in here.

If proven he had a gun and pointed it at a cop he deserved what he got. Why are we still arguing.

Like said earlier the real tragedy is that if that kid was shot by another gang member it would just be a brief mention of it in the Brooklyn crime blotter part of the daily news and it would be business as usual and that's a problem.

I'm being sarcastic here, but where's the outrage towards the drug dealers that shot and set those guys on fire in bushwick because they tried to rob them.

shouldn't we hold cops to a higher standard than drug dealers? Of course a cop killing someone is a bigger deal than a drug dealer/ gangster killing someone

If they did not care about their life why are they running around with an gun to defend it ? You seem like another confused person speaking on things you don;t know of

If they cared about their life why are they devaluing the life of their own people? Why are they carrying a gun in the first place? Why would someone be after them?

This is what it's about huh? Answering and debating statements with more questions. There definatly is something wrong with our educational system, that we can agree on.

That's the second time in 5 mins, It's piss poor in here, I'm out.

Last edited:
Question?

If the kid killed wasn't black would people still be on their soap boxes?

Seriously
nerd.gif
Maybe if it was another minority.  Probably not if it was a white person.

It seems like everyone forgot about that homeless dude from California that got beaten to death a few days after it happened.  

No "reverse racism" or anything like that.  Ain't eem mad.  It is what it is.

shouldn't we hold cops to a higher standard than drug dealers? Of course a cop killing someone is a bigger deal than a drug dealer/ gangster killing someone

Depends, if it ends up being proven he was unarmed then yeah it's a huge deal and outrage if it were another Dialou situation and his criminal record is irrelevant if he got shot and was unarmed.

However when a cop shots someone that legitametely is armed I don't care who they are or what they look like. Its no big deal to me.

Regarding the first part I said, it shouldn't take a cop shooting a kid, or a white person to shoot some random black dude to get a community to take a stand because that's a slap in the face to all the black on black crime that's treated like a footnote. It would be good to see the same outrage directed towards idiots popping themselves over gang related nonsense.

If they cared about their life why are they devaluing the life of their own people? Why are they carrying a gun in the first place? Why would someone be after them?

This is what it's about huh? Answering and debating statements with more questions. There definatly is something wrong with our educational system, that we can agree on.

That's second time, I'm out.

Again come to these neighborhoods and see where a fistfight leads to. It's a bigger picture at hand

And there's the problem.

Death is death.

so one page ago, death of a criminal > death of contributing member of society

now, cop killing someone = drug dealer killing someone

I actually agree with the idea, death is death

but at the same time I see why there would be a discrepancy in the outrage

If I had the choice to save a volunteer at a dog shelter with no rap sheet and this kid from falling off a cliff, my choice would be cristal clear, so yes I value the life of a positive member of society more than that of one that's obviously the complete opposite, who's life would you value more, if you had to make a choice to save just one?
Your the same guy who wouldn't save his dad from dying because it might change your current life .So I don't expect much from you .

Again come to these neighborhoods and see where a fistfight leads to. It's a bigger picture at hand

and thats the problem. What happened to just duking it out and taking an L or getting a W?

Like Mr. Jones said: "you win some you lose some."

When did it become the damn norm to have a gun to solve your problems?

There are way too many weak minded kids out here these days that are AFRAID to put their hands up.

Last edited:

Depends, if it ends up being proven he was unarmed then yeah it's a huge deal and outrage if it were another Dialou situation and his criminal record is irrelevant if he got shot and was unarmed.

However when a cop shots someone that legitametely is armed I don't care who they are or what they look like. Its no big deal to me.

Regarding the first part I said, it shouldn't take a cop shooting a kid, or a white person to shoot some random black dude to get a community to take a stand because that's a slap in the face to all the black on black crime that's treated like a footnote. It would be good to see the same outrage directed towards idiots popping themselves over gang related nonsense.

Cops don't have the right to shoot at someone because that person is armed.

They say the kid pointed a weapon at them, but idk the truth. It's easy to believe the story because dude did have 4 priors, but just because it seems easy to believe doesn't make it true. Again, who's going to investigate the cops story?

ISN should've never been let out of prison/jail/whatever @#$% hole he was placed in

If all the silly stuff he's posted on here is a reflection of who he is as a person in real life it won't be long before he finds his way back to that prison

and thats the problem. What happened to just duking it out and taking an L or getting a W?

There are way too many weak minded kids out here these days that are AFRAID to put their hands up.

It's the Internet and this generation.

Dudes soft and scared to be shown up.

I like how you guys pick and choose what you wanna speak on

He was arrested 4 times never convicted of the crimes he was charged with.

The gun was found on the scene not on him but in the vicinity of 5 teens

He was shot 7 times " One bullet entered his left shoulder in the rear, exiting in the front; two other bullets struck the back of his thighs, one in the left thigh and one in the right. Two bullets struck from the front, hitting his right thigh; one bullet entered his left side, striking his lower rib cage; and the last bullet hit his left lower forearm " thats from the NY times

Since the crack era

Cops don't have the right to shoot at someone because that person is armed.

They say the kid pointed a weapon at them, but idk the truth. It's easy to believe the story because dude did have 4 priors, but just because it seems easy to believe doesn't make it true. Again, who's going to investigate the cops story?

In that sense its going to be a he said, she said thing regardless. Some people aren't going to believe the cops regardless and that's understandable given nypd's track record and some people aren't going to give the kid the benifit of the doubt because of his track record in that sense

I like how you guys pick and choose what you wanna speak on

He was arrested 4 times never convicted of the crimes he was charged with.

The gun was found on the scene not on him but in the vicinity of 5 teens

He was shot 7 times " One bullet entered his left shoulder in the rear, exiting in the front; two other bullets struck the back of his thighs, one in the left thigh and one in the right. Two bullets struck from the front, hitting his right thigh; one bullet entered his left side, striking his lower rib cage; and the last bullet hit his left lower forearm " thats from the NY times

didn't even realize he was never convicted with any of the crimes

Back
Top Bottom