Richest 17 year old on instagram

When did this become some lauded trait? I don't get why intentionally pissing people off is praised

Kid needs to be kidnapped for a lesson. But I thought the pics would be even worse to be honest

That's cool and all...but NOONE IS BEING FORCED TO FOLLOWING HIM.

The fools are the people who follow him to get upset about what he posts or brags about...that's exactly what he wants, to piss people off, the definition of what a troll is and honestly he's a master at it.

Can someone provide cliffs?

I'm going to take a wild guess and say some young rich boy or rich people are stuntin on "poor" people again? People are mad and others are slurping?

Can someone provide cliffs?

I'm going to take a wild guess and say some young rich boy or rich people are stuntin on "poor" people again? People are mad and others are slurping?
spot on chap.

rich kid rustles jimmies...

said rustled jimmies say he's prolly lame...

D riders of rich kid claims he's not cuz he's racked up shawty...

rich kid continues to post.

Buggatis are ugly as hell but jesus, carbon fiber body and gold wheels :x :x :x :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

yea im mad

spot on chap.

Figured. What a empty life. Looking for praise and hate. :smh:

spot on chap.

So if we don't join in on the hating of this dude we're automatically d riders?

Oh

Not even mad at the amount of stunting he does lol. I just don't like the disrespectful stuff he posts and use of ***** so much. Pretty cool he's giving away 20k though

Not even mad at the amount of stunting he does lol. I just don't like the disrespectful stuff he posts and use of ***** so much. Pretty cool he's giving away 20k though

They said the last one was rigged and that the winner was a kid that goes to his high school :lol:

People on reddit said this is the same dude

roll.gif
his voice doe

Back
Top Bottom