Reports of a "mass casualty" situation @ nightclub in Orlando shooting

Dude is asking how we can stop Muslims from killing gay people, yet there was also a Christian man who drove from Indiana to LA to do the SAME @$#% yesterday. I like how people are conveniently forgetting about that

Last edited:
Crazy man. 
mean.gif

RIP to victims. 

I haven't went through the entire thread so forgive me if this was discussed, but how was it that the gunman was able to enter the club armed like that?

Was there no security?

I haven't went through the entire thread so forgive me if this was discussed, but how was it that the gunman was able to enter the club armed like that?

Was there no security?
from what people saying.. LGBT clubs in the area dont pat down people like that.. I know when i went downtown i was treated like a criminal.. never again when I visit do I go..

Was there no security?

Typically during/near closing time (I'm speaking from experience) the security really tones down and becomes relaxed. I'm guessing that he how he went in so easy.

word on the streets here in Florida is there are multiple suspect

the guy had help

Was there no security?

I asked this earlier. Pulse should be held liable, imo.

Does every bar y'all walk into have armed security guards?

A security guard was killed... They aren't armed to begin with so what the hell was security going to accomplish against an AR-15?

Pulse isn't going anywhere. It's a staple in Orlando.

Last edited:

A security guard was killed... They aren't armed to begin with so what the hell was security going to accomplish against an AR-15?

Club security is there to check ID's and make sure to not let in too much "baggy clothes".

Last edited:

Maybe its where Im from. In Houston the police can work security off duty if you pay them. Most clubs have off duty uniformed Police officers working the clubs. If they don't, more than likely the club is doing something very illegal.

A simple pat down would have at least kept an assault rifle out the club.

Back
Top Bottom