Reports of a "mass casualty" situation @ nightclub in Orlando shooting

It just hit home watching MSNBC and hearing a mother say her son's boyfriend was shot and she's been trying to get in contact with her son, but hasn't heard anything

RIP to the victims

Terrorism is the use of violence and intimidation in pursuit of political aims. I wouldn't say the sandy hook or dylan roof circumstance fall into that category. At first glance this would not be classified as terrorism either.

There are probably mandatory steps that are triggered when something is classified as terrorism. Which may be why this was classified so quickly. We don't know enough.

The fort hood **** was 100 percent terrorism and obama refused to call it that. He said it was workplace violence which is ridiculous given the facts. So it works both ways.

Keep thinking that

This is Wahhabist Islam this is the done by someone following orthodox Islam

I mentioned this time and time again I knew somebody who died at the World Trade Center and I been following this since 2001

My friend's father told me into 2001 this is a declaration of war by the Muslims against the west And it's only going to get worst unless the US fights this ideology

You don't know anything about why he did this. This might have more to do with him hating gay people or mental illness than hating america.

Him being muslim, might just be a coincidence and he could be no different than a lot of extreme Christians who don't like gay people.

Or it could be something like this

We do have suggestions that that individual may have leanings towards that, that particular ideology [Islamic extremism]. But right now we can’t say definitively, so we’re still running everything around," he said.

Florida Sen. Bill Nelson later said that information from intelligence sources indicated there "appears to be a link to Islamic radicalism ... some kind of connection to ISIS."

But tell yourself the story that keeps you ticking.

But calling people that don't agree with you mentally challenged isn't childish.

Oh, ok baby pa

It is childish when you don't agree and bring that BS into other unrelated topics. Let go of the salt. Wrecks havoc on the body and mind. I'm saying I agree and you still resort to infantile tactics. Don't be afraid to examine your own actions.

Last edited:
Keep thinking that

This is Wahhabist Islam this is the done by someone following orthodox Islam

I mentioned this time and time again I knew somebody who died at the World Trade Center and I been following this since 2001

My friend's father told me into 2001 this is a declaration of war by the Muslims against the west And it's only going to get worst unless the US fights this ideology

You don't know anything about why he did this. This might have more to do with him hating gay people or mental illness than hating america.

Him being muslim, might just be a coincidence and he could be no different than a lot of extreme Christians who don't like gay people.

you really wanna go with this answer?

cuz they're gonna check homeboys PC's and all da Terrorism ties and inspiration start to leak out after that... apparently he pledged allegiance to ISIS while he was getting into da gun battle with police.

https://www.rt.com/usa/346364-orlando-club-shooter-terrorism/

Terrorism is the use of violence and intimidation in pursuit of political aims. I wouldn't say the sandy hook or dylan roof circumstance fall into that category. At first glance this would not be classified as terrorism either.

There are probably mandatory steps that are triggered when something is classified as terrorism. Which may be why this was classified so quickly. We don't know enough.

The fort hood **** was 100 percent terrorism and obama refused to call it that. He said it was workplace violence which is ridiculous given the facts. So it works both ways.

Dylan Roof said he is going somewhere and kill black people in his manifesto. And that isn't terrorism.

Really?

When you lose a close friend to something like this you might think different

No one on here is going to change my mind
Most of you are blind to what's really going and the ideology that comes with it

Last edited:
But calling people that don't agree with you mentally challenged isn't childish.

Oh, ok baby pa

It is childish when you don't agree and bring that BS into other unrelated topics. Let go of the salt. Wrecks havoc on the body and mind. I'm saying I agree and you still resort to infantile tactics. Don't be afraid to examine your own actions.

k

When you loose a close friend to something like this you might think different

No one on here is going to change my mind
Most of you are blind to what's really going and the ideology that comes with it

So facts won't change your mind?

dudes just falling in line with the stereotypical narrative. you do realize you're part of the problem, which exacerbates a lot of the injustice, racism & inequality supported by the powers that be, right? like some of you who want to believe this is radical islam or whatever have just become tools, instruments of those who continue pushing that agenda, don't you? it's not right
It doesn't even matter who did it. 50 people are dead.

I'm just going off of the information provided. From the get my mind was telling me religious extremism. Had it been an abortion clinic, I would have been the first to assume it was some sort of radical Christian group. Had it been ritualistic sacrifices, I would have guessed satanism or a cult like perp. Just because someone receives information and interprets it, does not mean they are pushing an agenda. Sometimes it just is what it is.

Dudes that have issues wit me always love the Blco cosign.

I hope when Blco cooking in other threads, say wild stuff, and offending everyone, you're there to cosign him back.

:lol: :lol:

That would be domestic terrorism, , but the media doesn't like using that phrase because they want to paint a picture that only people from other countries are out to get the US, not realizing that the people closest to you will get you sooner and worse than anybody. That's why I've always been a proponent of fixing your own problems before fixing anybody else's. We've spent a lot of time sending soldiers to other countries to try to instill a good structure of government, yet we don't even have that here. Same with hunger, medicine, and other important aspects of society. Attempting to solve everyone else's problem yet can't even repair our own

Dylan Roof said he is going somewhere and kill black people in his manifesto. And that isn't terrorism.

Really?

I honestly don't know. I've went back and forth on it.

I don't see how him killing black people is an attempt to enact governmental change or influence policy. Like if a christian blew up an abortion clinic i would say that was domestic terrorism.

I'm open to arguments. I think it's semantics for the most part.

Back
Top Bottom