Reports of a "mass casualty" situation @ nightclub in Orlando shooting

Banning guns would benefit this country more than it would harm it.

Hypothetically, if all guns are destroyed in America, the murder rate would drastically drop, senseless violence like this would halt and all the people with the dumb analogies about "spoons making people fat" and "a car can kill people too" would finally shut the hell up.

Then you'd have the pro-firearm group whining about their rights and what would they do in a situation that likely would never happen.

Guns are legit ones of the worst things ever created, but this country was 'founded' on intimidation through firearm, theft, and mass killing so it is basically just a continution.

How does one gun man kill 50 people and wound 50 more?

Any details?

If he's ducked off in a balcony in a nightclub, i could see this happening easily. It's already crowded so if you're overlooking a crowd, it's headshots everywhere. He could close his eyes and let the semi spray and still do damage.

Any details?
Living in Orlando, it is easy to get guns and there isn't much security measures to get into clubs. Even Disney Springs, you just walk straight in.

Crazy. Back to back nights. Both shooters came from out of town too.

Last edited:
I'm sure the club has multiple surveillance cameras. They should release some videos. You would think there were multiple shooters with that type of accuracy/ amount of deaths. I don't know that much about guns but wouldn't he have had to reload multiple times?

Was he hiding behind a balcony, though?

Even if he was, he had a 30 round mag in the AR and at the most 16 inthe hand gun.

We sure this dude ain't Deadpool?

I think banning high capacity mags is a more reasonable/effective idea. No reason someone needs a semi automatic firearm with a 30+ round mag.

Guns were created to inflict harm. BUT SO WERE AIRPLANES RIGHT???

Bombs were too. Last time I checked, they weren't legal. Mass Murderers still use em.

If U.S could ban all guns, black market, etc.
Mass murderers will just change the instrument they use.

It's low hanging fruit.

Last edited:
So many strawman and flawed analogy in this thread. This is why there will never be any meaningful discussion. Everyone got their mind made up and more intent on proving the other side wrong than hearing their points.

I'm sure the club has multiple surveillance cameras. They should release some videos. You would think there were multiple shooters with that type of accuracy/ amount of deaths. I don't know that much about guns but wouldn't he have had to reload multiple times?

Exactly my point.

And fear got most of these emotional *** fools voluntarying to give up their gun rights.

Dat logic.

If people could conceal and carry like they are supposed to, ain't nobody killing 50 people anywhere on american soil. Its simple.

Living in Orlando, it is easy to get guns and there isn't much security measures to get into clubs. Even Disney Springs, you just walk straight in.

Crazy. Back to back nights. Both shooters came from out of town too.

They said that club typically checks for guns but the guy didn't start the shooting until after 2am, so the security is much more lax at that time because people are leaving more than arriving.

Was he hiding behind a balcony, though?

Even if he was, he had a 30 round mag in the AR and at the most 16 inthe hand gun.

We sure this dude ain't Deadpool?
I haven't seen any recent updates but I thought I saw he had a tech9. You can have 100 round drum for them, and a 100 round ar drum too for that matter

Any details?
It's fish in a barrel man. Imagine the amount of people concentrated in a small area, the level of intoxication, and loud music. You really think it would be that hard? Dude had a plan.

Last edited:
I haven't seen any recent updates but I thought I saw he had a tech9. You can have 100 round drum for them, and a 100 round ar drum too for that matter

Last I heard they said he had an AR.

To those saying it ain't hard, have yoh ever shot an AR at anything...ever? Real life shooting ain't call of duty lol.

Back
Top Bottom