@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

I know I want the black pair, just not sure I want to buy right now... :smh: really trying to take a break.

Hopefully they stick around for a minute.

Nicekicks tweeted out it would be available at select retailers on the 19th.  I don't know if it was a mistake or what.

Last edited:
that 10 dollar price drop was definately last minute cuz the finishline mailer has them priced 159 i believe.

unless ycmc got that wrong as well

Probably Reebok yelled on YCMC for that early date, so they had to correct it back to the 30th. As for the price, quite possibly YCMC are mistaken again, unless they are giving those $10 back on their own, I have seen that before. 

any EU stores that will have them please? ty
I guess Solebox, Sneakersnstuff, Titolo and some others will have them. (not confirmed, but they also had the white shaq attaqs) But ususally a couple of weeks after the US release date and obviously for a higher retail price as well.

Last edited:
I was just in the shaqnosis thread, and i got to thinking.. i wonder when reebok is gonna start trying to pump out different colorways of this shoe

Last edited:
shaq-attaq-phoenix-1.jpg

that suns colorway is god awful....

how about a white purple lakers colorway or a white green celtic color?

just cuz nike likes that suns colorway crap doesnt mean you gotta try and do the same...

hell a cavs colorway would be better than that smh

Last edited:
I guess Solebox, Sneakersnstuff, Titolo and some others will have them. (not confirmed, but they also had the white shaq attaqs) But ususally a couple of weeks after the US release date and obviously for a higher retail price as well.
thanks man..asked them..no news so far.. :S

mean.gif
Reebok on IG advertising the black Attaqs as limited.
If they are, then it's DuckTales. Sure, they are limited compared to your average GR Nike/Jordan release, but these will be produced in far greater quantities than some of the truly limited Reebok retros recently i.e. Pearl Red Questions, White Shaq Attaqs

Back
Top Bottom