@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

bf_pump-tee-black_1024x1024.jpg

bf_shaqnosis-black-tee_grande.jpg

blue_shaq.jpg

john_white.jpg

Last edited:
Maybe its just me, but whats wrong with a regular Hanes T-shirt? Keep it simple...
This.

A homie might make some Ts where 2pac has the shaq jersey on, I'd rock that with these or the shaqnosis.

im no rodrigo but these look like they are scheduled to release everywhere the shaqnosis were such as finishline, eastbay/champs/footaction/footlocker, shoe palace, and all the other mom n pop shops so maybe just maybe the availability will be like those? then again these are 160 and reebok might be reluctant to release that many shaq attacks in the market?

i just hope the shaq attack will be available for free shipping on finishline lol

im no rodrigo but these look like they are scheduled to release everywhere the shaqnosis were such as finishline, eastbay/champs/footaction/footlocker, shoe palace, and all the other mom n pop shops so maybe just maybe the availability will be like those? then again these are 160 and reebok might be reluctant to release that many shaq attacks in the market?

i just hope the shaq attack will be available for free shipping on finishline lol
I hope so.. and  i feel you man i'm gunning for fnl too with a wc coupon, and hopefully free shipping 

wait a minute. i just noticed that that richard simmons like shaq shirt is like a giant parade balloon??? what in the blue hell... who the hell designed that shirt and what the hell was homie thinking at the time? was dude at like the san francisco pride celebration and parade and saw something similar and was like yo that be a fresh shirt???

if somebody buy this shirt or you see somebody rock it please post it

that shaqard simmons shirt might become a collectible lol

i thought i saw it all in the white grape V thread :lol:

serious question here though. if you bought a pair of shaq attack and the pump was not working wouldyou return them or keep them knowing there were no more pairs to exchange?

That's a tough one, I will probably keep them, till the next release comes up, some day.

serious question here though. if you bought a pair of shaq attack and the pump was not working wouldyou return them or keep them knowing there were no more pairs to exchange?
keep em if that really bothered you resell em, let the buyer know the pump isnt working... youd still get more then you would if you returned them 

any info if the black pair will be a general release or limited like the white pair? I wanna cop but on a sale lol

Back
Top Bottom