@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

He actually said july 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I doubt he lied. He was probably misinformed, or got confused with the black pairs release date.

I doubt he lied. He was probably misinformed, or got confused with the black pairs release date.
Yea I agree.  I don't think he tweeted that knowing it was incorrect.  But hey it could come in August.  He could have gotten the month wrong.

werent these scheduled for july? or was it the shaqnosis?

anyways you know how people who dont really know much about shoes. he prolly meant the black colorway. technically it is the same shoe just different color.

That would mean there would be only 11,000 black pairs dropping Aug 30th and it also means he was wrong about which month they drop.

anyways you know how people who dont really know much about shoes. he prolly meant the black colorway. technically it is the same shoe just different color.
The Black/Blue Attaq's will be a lot more than 11k pairs IMO, since it is general release, so that tweet he sent was a total BS.

I really hope so brother, I don't want to pay anything over retail, no meter how much I want them. 

how many pair were rumored of the white shaq attack?

It was supposed to be around 6k. I'M SURE that Reebok will restock the whites soon. They see the demand is high

Wow, only around 6K. I'm starting to think that Reebok really doesn't want money/profits. I've never even seen anyone wearing these kicks and that's a big part of selling your product. People have to know it exists.

Back
Top Bottom