@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

I passed on the Shaq Attaq and now I regret it : (

Is the rumored restock on the Shaq Attaq or Shaqnosis?

Swizz hit dudes with the serious troll

I don't think it's going to happen, because they didn't restock the Kamikaze II black/white/green

Looks like the delay is maybe because they mass produced the black ones.
Actually, the Kamikaze II black/white/green did get a FSR restock on reebok.com. I remember it was either late March or early April that it happened. Check kicksdeals or one of those sites, as it was posted and they sold out quick for the second time.

But for the Shaq Attaqs, I doubt there will be a restock. At least not for the month of July like Swizz tweeted.

Honestly I often question how much say or power Swizz Beatz has at Reebok to begin with. I hardly put any weight on the things he says, other than the occasional tweet with a pic saying such and such shoe is "coming soon"

Well hopefully another edition will come out next year or so, waited for 20 years, I can wait some more :smile:

For those who have the Shaq attaq's, how do these feel as far as comfort and how is the quality. Also, are the black shaq attaq's going to be limited like the white pair, or it's going to be a general release at all stores?

For those who have the Shaq attaq's, how do these feel as far as comfort and how is the quality. Also, are the black shaq attaq's going to be limited like the white pair, or it's going to be a general release at all stores?
I like how my attaqs feel quality is alot better then the nosis aswell n blaq attaqs will be produced more then the white versions dunno who exactly will carry them though

I like how my attaqs feel quality is alot better then the nosis aswell n blaq attaqs will be produced more then the white versions dunno who exactly will carry them though
I like that, "Blaq Attaqs." That's gonna be the unofficial nickname for the black version. Simple and got a nice ring to it.

And yes, Blaq Attaqs should be everywhere the Shaqnosis was released.

Wore my shaq attaqs today! Wow man I can't believe the quality on these and the comfort, I wore them before but it's been a while so I forgot lol. If you don't own them I definitely suggest you grab them

Wore my shaq attaqs today! Wow man I can't believe the quality on these and the comfort, I wore them before but it's been a while so I forgot lol. If you don't own them I definitely suggest you grab them

Wish I could but not going to pay $300 for some Reeboks.

Yea I never understood that...who cares what the brand is its all about how much u want/like the shoe and the quality...obviously the brand matters somewhat if it was say nike vs champion or some much lower priced brand

Last edited:
they rather pay $300 for the brand of the shoe rather then quality on the shoe
Yes a lot of people do that.  But I don't like to assume so I was just asking him.  I just buy what I like and usually opt for sneakers made with quality materials.

In my honest opinion get them for around 300 if you want these and are unable to find a better price.  There really weren't that many made and the quality of leather is very good.  It is a classic shoe that has now only released twice in 20 years so I wouldn't expect to see this colorway again any time soon.  Also the value will jump nicely over time.  DS, these will prolly be around 400-500 easily two years from now.

There is always the option for trades as well.

Last edited:
When are the black attaqs releasing again ? 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom