@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

Rarely buy Js now.. pretty sick of what the brand has become, but I'll only cop OG CWs that I don't already have.

I've since branched out to other brands and I like the quality of recent Reebok retros so they're definitely worth it, but I just feel like getting these under retail is actually a reality compared to other sneaker releases nowadays.. so why not if I can get it with a discount?
The price is very good for the quality.  The quality on the black/blue looks extra amazing too.  Obviously get a discount if you can.  Some sites definitely let people use their codes for the Shaqnosis so it'll probably be like that for this second Attaq cw.

I hope these release August 30! By then I'll be done with my recovery time! For those who weren't or do not go to the kamikaze thread my girl wrecked my car, so my bill is $1300! So I'm out for a month! :frown:

I hope these release August 30! By then I'll be done with my recovery time! For those who weren't or do not go to the kamikaze thread my girl wrecked my car, so my bill is $1300! So I'm out for a month!
frown.gif
damn sorry to hear that fam, I hope you win a scratch off or something to take care of that bill homie.

No free shipping or coupons on Shaqnosis, I doubt they'll be a go on these.

Why even buy from Finishline.com if they don't allow coupons and don't offer free shipping. You're much better off buying from reebok.com with one of those 15% off email sign-up coupons and its free shipping on every order. Only reason I can see finishline being an advantage is maybe if you had Winner's Circle rewards to use.

Why even buy from Finishline.com if they don't allow coupons and don't offer free shipping. You're much better off buying from reebok.com with one of those 15% off email sign-up coupons and its free shipping on every order. Only reason I can see finishline being an advantage is maybe if you had Winner's Circle rewards to use.
Maybe reebok.com is sold out, and finishline still has stock?

They are in the finishline mailer so hopefully that means widely available
That is good, now they need to re-release the OG whites to the general public as well. 
to answer the question...neg. shaq never wore the black attaq's in the reg season game.
I think I have pictures of him in game with blacks, will have to look over my archives. 

P.S. its actually on a practice before the AllStar '93

Last edited:
Magic1978
Yes I have insurance, a friend of mine saw the damage said it won't be much so didn't do it through the insurance, back fired as you can see, once taken apart stuff after stuff came about. Will never do that EVER AGAIN.

They better stop messing around over at reebok and just restock the whites. I remember the news from swizz a few months back and he said july 20-something was the shaq attaq restock 11,000 more. Restock July, Black/Blue release August, I think it's 2 different things.

They better stop messing around over at reebok and just restock the whites. I remember the news from swizz a few months back and he said july 20-something was the shaq attaq restock 11,000 more. Restock July, Black/Blue release August, I think it's 2 different things.
yeah they need to stop foolin', unless they did some restock under the radar, but I doubt that happening on the net and not one mention of it on some of the major outlets.

Back
Top Bottom