@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

Looking like August will be a reebok month for me! Black blue shaq attaqs and remember the Alamo kamikaze!
Grizzly, are you getting or planning on getting the packer collab?

Looking like August will be a reebok month for me! Black blue shaq attaqs and remember the Alamo kamikaze!
Grizzly, are you getting or planning on getting the packer collab?
I told myself i would chill for a month, but i don't think that's gonna happen.. i'm gonna try for them

and these black attaqs will be picked up as well 

Last edited:
They are in the finishline mailer so hopefully that means widely available

Those are the only one I need for the month of August, then I get to chill for a minute. But damn to those kicks look sick in the pics above. Since finishline is getting them, I know I don't have to stress about how to get them now!!!!

:smh: I GOTTA take a break from my vinyl habit to make sure i'm good for these.

:pimp: They look super spectac in those flicks.

Yea said i was gonna just get the toro iv's only until the fire red v come out but damn i picked up the shaqnosis looking for the omni pumps, planning on getting the shaq attacks, the olympic or other hill 2 retros, and a pair of way up on discount. [danny glover]im too old for this ****[danny glover] :lol:

^^

Thanks for the responses gentlemen.

Gives me more reason to pass on them. I was on the fence about getting them, but probably gonna definitely pass now. May sound lame to most but the shoe doesn't have much historical significance if the dude they were designed for never even rocked them in a game. Got the white version and satisfied.

Whether he wore em or not, they're still a great looking OG color way.

Depending on my finances at the time, ill be scooping myself a pair.

Last edited:
Rarely buy Js now.. pretty sick of what the brand has become, but I'll only cop OG CWs that I don't already have.

I've since branched out to other brands and I like the quality of recent Reebok retros so they're definitely worth it, but I just feel like getting these under retail is actually a reality compared to other sneaker releases nowadays.. so why not if I can get it with a discount?

Last edited:
hows the pump on these? by the way thanks for the heads up on the white ones s dubl i wasnt online at the time and missed out tho :frown:

id gladly trade a black pair for a white pair when they release but im sure nobody out there would do that :lol:

Back
Top Bottom