@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

It is going to be a general release, but I will not wait on a sale. Just wish the white ones were a general too.

having the jordan v, foams, and both fila shoes release within a day from these will make it easier.

these will be on eastbay too so ill go that route since i get free 3day shipping

i doubt it unless they sit or unless you find a footlocker who will allow you to use the 25 off bday coupon on these instore

Easy check on the major retailers (FNL, FL, Champs and so on) release calendars, all of them have it for the 30th.  

The information will start to come out as the 30th grows near.  People really like this sneaker and cw so it is good news if a lot of retailers will be receiving them like Trent is saying.

ok plan change. ill be looking for any mom n pop shop on the east coast selling these with free shipping. that way i dont have to pay tax lol california tax sucks

Reebok Shaq Attaq
Black/Blue
V55083
August 19th, 2013
$150

via ycmc

Last edited:
ummm did reebok up the release date like they did with the shaqnosis????

wow and 150? they dropped the price too?

or just ycmc?

^^

I think YCMC just takes pre-orders and ships out before the release date. That's what was done for the OG Kamikazes and the White Shaq Attaqs. Official drop date should still be 8/30

serious question here though. if you bought a pair of shaq attack and the pump was not working wouldyou return them or keep them knowing there were no more pairs to exchange?
Good question. But is it necessary to use the pump?

via http://blog.ycmc.com/reebok-classic-shaq-attaq-blackblue/

Look to purchase the Black/Blue Reebok Shaq Attaq at YCMC on August 19th, 2013 for a retail price of $150.

so im gonna say its just for them

on another note .. i was never interested in the black cway but man ... these pics are clean im kinda on the fence now. and how come the home pair was $160 :ohwell: its only $10 but still lol

Last edited:
Good question. But is it necessary to use the pump?
What is the point of having the Pump than?
wow and 150? they dropped the price too?
$10 only, not a big drop, considering the fact that the Black/Blue ones are not that popular, they were not, even back in 93. 

Last edited:
maybe that price is just for ycmc?

or maybe reebok is scared these wont move as a general release for 160

this shoe has stiff competition that week lol

Glad they're droppin on the 30th. Not much breathing room between a the releases this month. Decided to make this month the month of the other brands. Passing on all Nike/Jordans releasing. Shaqs, Mutumbos, Ewings Focus Playoffs, ASG GH2, Fila Spaghetti, and hopefully RTA Kamikazes for the right price, all on my hitlist for this month. Already got the Olympic GH2 and the Camo/Rasta SauconyxBodega G9s. Figured I might as well just mess with the other brands this month. Cheaper prices and better quality.

Back
Top Bottom