@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

Yeah, the release will be far greater than the White ones, I am definitely getting those, since I missed the White's. Hopefully they will come to their senses and re-release next year or sooner.

I'll get a pair of the blacks, but only one.
Got 3 pair of the whites (none for sale, don't ask, I'm keeping them, lol)
The blacks look nowhere near as good as the whites.

Via http://sneakernews.com/2013/08/15/reebok-shaq-attaq-retro-black-azure-blue-release-date/

grab the Reebok Shaq Attaq in black and blue at places like Foot Locker, Jimmy Jazz, Finish Line, DTLR, Shieks, Champs, Shoe Palace, and Reebok on August 30th for $160

Social Status is currently doing pre-orders..no pre-orders via phone (well for the one in Raleigh, NC)....in-Store...

If I can scoop off of finish line with my rewards, I might just grab these.... Damnit.

Anyone know how to get this out? It came like this in the box. I rocked these a few times and just ignored it hoping for a restock on the whites but at this point I just wanna try to get rid of it

If I can scoop off of finish line with my rewards, I might just grab these.... Damnit.

the way finishline.com has been with no free shipping and tax you are better off looking for an east coast mom n pop spot online that doesnt charge tax and gives free shipping or atleast cheap shipping...

smh cant believe how much finishline is being stingy these days...

Last edited:

Anyone know how to get this out? It came like this in the box. I rocked these a few times and just ignored it hoping for a restock on the whites but at this point I just wanna try to get rid of it

it looks like a crack in the leather

imnot sure tho

its not really noticeable tho

unless you mahmoud abdul rauf lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom