@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

it looks like a crack in the leather

imnot sure tho

its not really noticeable tho

unless you mahmoud abdul rauf lol
It's not a crack in the leather it's some sort of glue stain. The picture is blurry in the thread unless you click it then it becomes pretty noticeable. I'm still gonna rock these just hoping to get it out.

is it because he's short ? 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
^^

I guess that could make sense.

Maybe I was thinking too deep to get the joke. I was thinking it might have had something to do with LSU

i though abdul rauf had some type of syndrome where he has to do everything repeatedly until its perfect?

ok here it is

Abdul-Rauf has a moderate case of Tourette syndrome, conceding that he was driven by his Tourette's to a "quest for perfection

in not really familiar with tourette syndrome but back when he played in the nba inside stuff did a piece on him and he said everything had to be perfect and that he would tie his shoes 30 times before he stopped because it had to be perfect

ok here it is
in not really familiar with tourette syndrome but back when he played in the nba inside stuff did a piece on him and he said everything had to be perfect and that he would tie his shoes 30 times before he stopped because it had to be perfect
Wouldn't that be more OCD? I thought tourette syndrome is more associated with like people who just like shake wildly for no reason or blurt out some weird phrases out of nowhere. 

Either way, I would've never gotten the joke. I was way off

Only one sneaker glue stain hasn't come off fully for me by using J Markk.  It was a Fila sneaker.  Either you got really unlucky and they used some type of glue that is a ***** to remove, or it may not be a glue stain.

Was not feeling the black pair at all until those pics. The T shirts are great as well.

If i don't manage to score a pair, i'll be fine. Got the white pair :smile:

nah those shirts in my opinion suck. wish they would retro the old school shirts. i had one when i was a kid where it was just all blue with the shaq pump ball. would be simple but sweet with these

No info for now, found the pic via one of the French fan sites and they had it from Instagram, not much more to add...

Nah, just LSUs. If there were no tiger stripes then it could be either or. I think those are clean though. If a Laker themed colorway doesn't drop these may do.

That LSU one is another horribly executed design. Good concept but just poorly executed. They must have kindergarteners designing the shoes over at reebok. SMH

I'm still waiting to see what the Packer "Blue Chip" collabo will look like. All these retro+ colorways so far have been terrible

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom