Real World 25 Vol. Vegas Ep:Welcome to Vegas!

When are these after shows filmed? Me and my girl was debating this.  I say its after the whole season and they come back.  She says it's during taping.  her reason was adam said something like "I'm not done with Vegas and the only reason ill be there is for Nany".  I'm still thinking it's after the season cuz Adam had to go home and cop a button up.

When are these after shows filmed? Me and my girl was debating this.  I say its after the whole season and they come back.  She says it's during taping.  her reason was adam said something like "I'm not done with Vegas and the only reason ill be there is for Nany".  I'm still thinking it's after the season cuz Adam had to go home and cop a button up.

^after the filming is over. they usually film most of the after shows together and then split them up.

Casting List for the next Challenge

Spoiler [+]
The Challenge / Rivals: The Jungle

[table]Female Pairs[tr][th=""]Player [/th][th=""]Original Season [/th][th=""]Partner [/th][th=""]Original Season [/th][th=""]Finish [/th][/tr][tr][td]Ferreira, Aneesa !Aneesa Ferreira[/td][td]RW: Chicago[/td][td]Hibbard, Robin !Robin Hibbard[/td][td]RW: San Diego[/td][td]TBD[/td][/tr][tr][td]Smith, Evelyn !Evelyn Smith[/td][td]Fresh Meat[/td][td]Meronek, Paula !Paula Meronek[/td][td]RW: Key West[/td][td]TBD[/td][/tr][tr][td]Grijaiva, Jenn !Jenn Grijaiva[/td][td]RW: Denver[/td][td]Moyer, Mandi !Mandi Moyer[/td][td]Fresh Meat II[/td][td]TBD[/td][/tr][tr][td]Rice, Sarah !Sarah Rice[/td][td]RW: Brooklyn[/td][td]Cusanelli, Katelynn !Katelynn Cusanelli[/td][td]RW: Brooklyn[/td][td]TBD[/td][/tr][tr][td]Mannion, Jonna !Jonna Mannion[/td][td]RW: Cancun[/td][td]Reynaud, Jasmine !Jasmine Reynaud[/td][td]RW: Cancun[/td][td]TBD[/td][/tr][tr][td]Stucky, Laurel !Laurel Stucky[/td][td]Fresh Meat II[/td][td]Sorbello, Cara Maria !Cara Maria Sorbello[/td][td]Fresh Meat II[/td][td]TBD[/td][/tr][tr][td]!Theresa Gonzalez[/td][td]Fresh Meat II[/td][td]Nakagawa, Camila !Camila Nakagawa[/td][td]Challenge, Spring BreakSpring Break Challenge[/td][td]TBD
[/td][/tr][/table]
[table]Male Pairs[tr][th=""]Player [/th][th=""]Original Season [/th][th=""]Partner [/th][th=""]Original Season [/th][th=""]Finish [/th][/tr][tr][td]King, Adam !Adam King[/td][td]RW: Paris[/td][td]Tamburello, Chris !Chris "C.T." Tamburello[/td][td]RW: Paris[/td][td]TBD[/td][/tr][tr][td]Starkman, Evan !Evan Starkman[/td][td]Fresh Meat[/td][td]Clark, Nehemiah !Nehemiah Clark[/td][td]RW: Austin[/td][td]TBD[/td][/tr][tr][td]Santucci, Kenny !Kenny Santucci[/td][td]Fresh Meat[/td][td]Bergmann, Wes !Wes Bergmann[/td][td]RW: Austin[/td][td]TBD[/td][/tr][tr][td]Devenanzio, Johnny !Johnny Devenanzio[/td][td]RW: Key West[/td][td]Duckworth, Tyler !Tyler Duckworth[/td][td]RW: Key West[/td][td]TBD[/td][/tr][tr][td]Ballard, Tyrie !Tyrie Ballard[/td][td]RW: Denver[/td][td]Mallory, Davis !Davis Mallory[/td][td]RW: Denver[/td][td]TBD[/td][/tr][tr][td]Nelson, Brandon !Brandon Nelson[/td][td]Fresh Meat II[/td][td]Ruff, Ty !Ty Ruff[/td][td]RW: Washington, D.C.[/td][td]TBD[/td][/tr][tr][td]Garrett, Leroy !Leroy Garrett[/td][td]RW: Las Vegas 2011[/td][td]Royer, Adam !Adam Royer[/td][td]RW: Las Vegas 2011[/td][td]TBD[/td][/tr][/table]

^after the filming is over. they usually film most of the after shows together and then split them up.

Casting List for the next Challenge

Spoiler [+]
The Challenge / Rivals: The Jungle

[table]Female Pairs[tr][th=""]Player [/th][th=""]Original Season [/th][th=""]Partner [/th][th=""]Original Season [/th][th=""]Finish [/th][/tr][tr][td]Ferreira, Aneesa !Aneesa Ferreira[/td][td]RW: Chicago[/td][td]Hibbard, Robin !Robin Hibbard[/td][td]RW: San Diego[/td][td]TBD[/td][/tr][tr][td]Smith, Evelyn !Evelyn Smith[/td][td]Fresh Meat[/td][td]Meronek, Paula !Paula Meronek[/td][td]RW: Key West[/td][td]TBD[/td][/tr][tr][td]Grijaiva, Jenn !Jenn Grijaiva[/td][td]RW: Denver[/td][td]Moyer, Mandi !Mandi Moyer[/td][td]Fresh Meat II[/td][td]TBD[/td][/tr][tr][td]Rice, Sarah !Sarah Rice[/td][td]RW: Brooklyn[/td][td]Cusanelli, Katelynn !Katelynn Cusanelli[/td][td]RW: Brooklyn[/td][td]TBD[/td][/tr][tr][td]Mannion, Jonna !Jonna Mannion[/td][td]RW: Cancun[/td][td]Reynaud, Jasmine !Jasmine Reynaud[/td][td]RW: Cancun[/td][td]TBD[/td][/tr][tr][td]Stucky, Laurel !Laurel Stucky[/td][td]Fresh Meat II[/td][td]Sorbello, Cara Maria !Cara Maria Sorbello[/td][td]Fresh Meat II[/td][td]TBD[/td][/tr][tr][td]!Theresa Gonzalez[/td][td]Fresh Meat II[/td][td]Nakagawa, Camila !Camila Nakagawa[/td][td]Challenge, Spring BreakSpring Break Challenge[/td][td]TBD
[/td][/tr][/table]
[table]Male Pairs[tr][th=""]Player [/th][th=""]Original Season [/th][th=""]Partner [/th][th=""]Original Season [/th][th=""]Finish [/th][/tr][tr][td]King, Adam !Adam King[/td][td]RW: Paris[/td][td]Tamburello, Chris !Chris "C.T." Tamburello[/td][td]RW: Paris[/td][td]TBD[/td][/tr][tr][td]Starkman, Evan !Evan Starkman[/td][td]Fresh Meat[/td][td]Clark, Nehemiah !Nehemiah Clark[/td][td]RW: Austin[/td][td]TBD[/td][/tr][tr][td]Santucci, Kenny !Kenny Santucci[/td][td]Fresh Meat[/td][td]Bergmann, Wes !Wes Bergmann[/td][td]RW: Austin[/td][td]TBD[/td][/tr][tr][td]Devenanzio, Johnny !Johnny Devenanzio[/td][td]RW: Key West[/td][td]Duckworth, Tyler !Tyler Duckworth[/td][td]RW: Key West[/td][td]TBD[/td][/tr][tr][td]Ballard, Tyrie !Tyrie Ballard[/td][td]RW: Denver[/td][td]Mallory, Davis !Davis Mallory[/td][td]RW: Denver[/td][td]TBD[/td][/tr][tr][td]Nelson, Brandon !Brandon Nelson[/td][td]Fresh Meat II[/td][td]Ruff, Ty !Ty Ruff[/td][td]RW: Washington, D.C.[/td][td]TBD[/td][/tr][tr][td]Garrett, Leroy !Leroy Garrett[/td][td]RW: Las Vegas 2011[/td][td]Royer, Adam !Adam Royer[/td][td]RW: Las Vegas 2011[/td][td]TBD[/td][/tr][/table]

Mr Pinoy how are you getting all this info.. I always click the spoilers no matter what and the show is constantly getting spoiled
laugh.gif

Mr Pinoy how are you getting all this info.. I always click the spoilers no matter what and the show is constantly getting spoiled
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Carver

laugh.gif

I looked that Challenge info up on wikipedia the other day.

One of the male pairings for the Challenge should be interesting to say the least.
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Carver

laugh.gif

I looked that Challenge info up on wikipedia the other day.

One of the male pairings for the Challenge should be interesting to say the least.
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

well wikipedia has the casting spoiled...but i also have other sources and spoilers
wink.gif
..i don't look for these by choice though 
laugh.gif
...i'll say it's interesting though cause i like the challenges.

and yes THAT pairing is interesting
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
..looks like their putting all the "enemies" together.

and like i said before

Spoiler [+]
adam gets kicked off this one too for throwin hands...mike mike replaces him

well wikipedia has the casting spoiled...but i also have other sources and spoilers
wink.gif
..i don't look for these by choice though 
laugh.gif
...i'll say it's interesting though cause i like the challenges.

and yes THAT pairing is interesting
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
..looks like their putting all the "enemies" together.

and like i said before

Spoiler [+]
adam gets kicked off this one too for throwin hands...mike mike replaces him

^yeah because it could be the last. The contract for the Real Worl got extended 2 more season, Challenge is unknown.

at least they put a good cast out just in case!

^yeah because it could be the last. The contract for the Real Worl got extended 2 more season, Challenge is unknown.

at least they put a good cast out just in case!

eek.gif
roll.gif

Spoiler [+]
roll.gif
@ Leroy & Adam being paired up.
Jonna
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
they really did pair everyone with there enemy, Brandon & Ty, Laruel & Cara,etc

eek.gif
roll.gif

Spoiler [+]
roll.gif
@ Leroy & Adam being paired up.
Jonna
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
they really did pair everyone with there enemy, Brandon & Ty, Laruel & Cara,etc

i posted awhile back

what are the chances of the Jersey Shore cast ever making it to the Challenge shows??

i posted awhile back

what are the chances of the Jersey Shore cast ever making it to the Challenge shows??

Spoiler [+]
Usually they throw the new people in the elimination rounds first. You'd be surprised to know how well Leroy and his partner(s) do
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
Usually they throw the new people in the elimination rounds first. You'd be surprised to know how well Leroy and his partner(s) do
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

i posted awhile back

none I'd say...the cash prize for the winners is less than what the JS cast members make for an episode
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom