Real World 25 Vol. Vegas Ep:Welcome to Vegas!

Originally Posted by 2morrowbegins2day

Yo did Nani just show us something of the female mind? Do we need to start breaking ##%, act like a total drug dealing poser and be super lame to pull chicks like her? My mind is blown. This chick is vulnerable and immature right now.
nah, she ain't show the female mind. she just dumb and got issues of her own. all chicks ain't that dumb

Originally Posted by trak1sh

Mike is actually one of my favorites this season...dude is just himself even if its not the norm, I was dyin when he told that chick in the club what book he was reading.

this.

Originally Posted by trak1sh

Mike is actually one of my favorites this season...dude is just himself even if its not the norm, I was dyin when he told that chick in the club what book he was reading.

this.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by masondid

Anyone else notice how quickly Dustin went
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
  and 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
 when they started talking about gay guy possibly coming in the suite...
That's why I was confused, the first episode didn't they show footage of him in a house naked with other men doing weird %#@%?

THIS IS THE SAME DUDE, WHO SAID HE DID A TRIPPLE KISS WITH A DUDE
indifferent.gif
, HE SCARED A GAY DUDE IS GUNNA CALL HIM OUT
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by masondid

Anyone else notice how quickly Dustin went
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
  and 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
 when they started talking about gay guy possibly coming in the suite...
That's why I was confused, the first episode didn't they show footage of him in a house naked with other men doing weird %#@%?

THIS IS THE SAME DUDE, WHO SAID HE DID A TRIPPLE KISS WITH A DUDE
indifferent.gif
, HE SCARED A GAY DUDE IS GUNNA CALL HIM OUT
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The thing about LeRoy is, he is literally doing Vegas the way that most people dream about doing it, but they just simply don't. 
He keeps it real, he never lets alcohol get the best of him so he always has his self control, and unlike the others in the house he's there for nothing but fun.

pimp.gif

The thing about LeRoy is, he is literally doing Vegas the way that most people dream about doing it, but they just simply don't. 
He keeps it real, he never lets alcohol get the best of him so he always has his self control, and unlike the others in the house he's there for nothing but fun.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

pimp.gif

In my opinion... I think Adam did his thing in Vegas! That's how it is, the stereotypical vacation to Sin City (The Hangover)

Get wasted, not know what the hell you did. Smash girls left and right, hook up with roommates... ect.

Adam is cool in my book! I think the man-crushes on LeRoy so far is a little OD. But whatever floats y'all boats!
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

In my opinion... I think Adam did his thing in Vegas! That's how it is, the stereotypical vacation to Sin City (The Hangover)

Get wasted, not know what the hell you did. Smash girls left and right, hook up with roommates... ect.

Adam is cool in my book! I think the man-crushes on LeRoy so far is a little OD. But whatever floats y'all boats!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

Nani gotta be one of the dumbest broads i've ever seen on or off tv
THIS. I'm mad, she aint got that dumb in the face gene. It took until she was ready for sweet chin music for it to fully click to me.

pimp.gif

Exactly. My dude had quotables on how to do it every 2 minutes and when he wrecks !*#!, he's got sense enough to clean after himself before security come to evict him. My n_ 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

Nani gotta be one of the dumbest broads i've ever seen on or off tv
THIS. I'm mad, she aint got that dumb in the face gene. It took until she was ready for sweet chin music for it to fully click to me.

pimp.gif

Exactly. My dude had quotables on how to do it every 2 minutes and when he wrecks !*#!, he's got sense enough to clean after himself before security come to evict him. My n_ 
laugh.gif

How is Adam cool in your book? He makes for good entertainment, but I won't let that clown ruin my time in Vegas.

He was living the life, but he had no control.  He's that one dude in your crew who always ruins it for everybody.  I ain't down with one of my roommates coming home and wrecking the house.  See ya goober. 

How is Adam cool in your book? He makes for good entertainment, but I won't let that clown ruin my time in Vegas.

He was living the life, but he had no control.  He's that one dude in your crew who always ruins it for everybody.  I ain't down with one of my roommates coming home and wrecking the house.  See ya goober. 

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

laugh.gif
Uh....Im not sure if we've been watching the same episodes here, but Adam has not smashed girls "left to right". Most of the time dude comes back from Vanity, he's too out of his mind to even know what the hell he's doing. 

Hangover was for one night. This dude right here knows he's gonna be there for a few months. 

Leroy's having fun, he's smashing girls left to right, yet he doesnt act belligerent and gets kicked out after 6 episodes like Adam did.

Dude's a clown.

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

laugh.gif
Uh....Im not sure if we've been watching the same episodes here, but Adam has not smashed girls "left to right". Most of the time dude comes back from Vanity, he's too out of his mind to even know what the hell he's doing. 

Hangover was for one night. This dude right here knows he's gonna be there for a few months. 

Leroy's having fun, he's smashing girls left to right, yet he doesnt act belligerent and gets kicked out after 6 episodes like Adam did.

Dude's a clown.

Originally Posted by JUS3

Ehhh to each their own. He does make a good entertainment, which is why he's cool in my book. I don't give a damn about his roommates, i'm part of the audience and I want to be entertained!
laugh.gif

But I guess you're right, he is one those dudes that ruin it for everybody. But if you know how to check them, they're all good. I know a lot of dudes that roll with me and my friends, some of them act out! All I gotta do is check them, and they'll straighten out.

But yeah, like I said, I guess those type of people are cool in my book, because they're not really a threat to me. Oh well *kanyeshrug*

Dude's a clown.

I think we are watching the same show. The one on MTV right? Not sure. Help me out a bit!
eyes.gif

Ehhh to each their own. He does make a good entertainment, which is why he's cool in my book. I don't give a damn about his roommates, i'm part of the audience and I want to be entertained!
laugh.gif

But I guess you're right, he is one those dudes that ruin it for everybody. But if you know how to check them, they're all good. I know a lot of dudes that roll with me and my friends, some of them act out! All I gotta do is check them, and they'll straighten out.

But yeah, like I said, I guess those type of people are cool in my book, because they're not really a threat to me. Oh well *kanyeshrug*

Dude's a clown.

I think we are watching the same show. The one on MTV right? Not sure. Help me out a bit!
eyes.gif

Word.  He makes for good entertainment.  The reunion show should will be OD 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
The after shows are already interesting! Last night's after show, even Mike called him out. Adam looked at him like "Dude... you are?"
laugh.gif

Word.  He makes for good entertainment.  The reunion show should will be OD 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
The after shows are already interesting! Last night's after show, even Mike called him out. Adam looked at him like "Dude... you are?"
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom