Real World 25 Vol. Vegas Ep:Welcome to Vegas!

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Just saw that Leroy and Adam are gonna be on the next season of The Challenge later this year,gonna be entertaining as hell 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Yes they are..as well as some of your other favorite challengers..this may be the last season of the challenge so they have a good cast/theme

and if you don't wanna get spoiled on the next challenge, don't click below.

Spoiler [+]
Adam gets kicked off that show too
roll.gif
... for getting in a fight with either Wes or that bum Ty from the Real World DC

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Just saw that Leroy and Adam are gonna be on the next season of The Challenge later this year,gonna be entertaining as hell 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Yes they are..as well as some of your other favorite challengers..this may be the last season of the challenge so they have a good cast/theme

and if you don't wanna get spoiled on the next challenge, don't click below.

Spoiler [+]
Adam gets kicked off that show too
roll.gif
... for getting in a fight with either Wes or that bum Ty from the Real World DC

Adam is such a tool I ain't even got words for that kid.  Leroy just continues to keep it stupid real "All y'all are soft"
roll.gif

Did anyone else notice the gayboy become all homophobic when the gay roommate talk starts?  I was rollin
roll.gif

Same dude also stays trying too hard with the accent.  Like, c'mon bruh, you know damn well you wouldn't speak like that if there wasn't a black dude standing in front of you
grin.gif

Adam is such a tool I ain't even got words for that kid.  Leroy just continues to keep it stupid real "All y'all are soft"
roll.gif

Did anyone else notice the gayboy become all homophobic when the gay roommate talk starts?  I was rollin
roll.gif

Same dude also stays trying too hard with the accent.  Like, c'mon bruh, you know damn well you wouldn't speak like that if there wasn't a black dude standing in front of you
grin.gif

Originally Posted by MrONegative

They aint about Leroy though.�
nerd.gif

Tags:�Real World XXV: Vegas, MTV Shows
That's the old aftershow.. you need to watch the newest one. She finally admits RoyLee was right this whole time. Adam on the challenge itself would be pretty interesting I can see him getting whooped on by someone there.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

They aint about Leroy though.�
nerd.gif

Tags:�Real World XXV: Vegas, MTV Shows
That's the old aftershow.. you need to watch the newest one. She finally admits RoyLee was right this whole time. Adam on the challenge itself would be pretty interesting I can see him getting whooped on by someone there.

Originally Posted by TheRealMcCoy12

havent really been a real world historian...but...who is that guy people posted saying hes the best NT'er ever???

[table][tr][td]Greg Halstead[/td][td]20[/td][td]Daytona Beach, Florida[/td][td]Greg is the first cast member to be selected by a viewer poll. He refers to people around him as "peasants", and to women as "associates", is extremely competitive in sports, and a prankster around the house. He studied criminal justice at the University of Florida, but is a model.[sup][15][/sup] His Internet screen name in the viewer poll was "PretyBoy", and says that viewers picked him because he is very attractive.[sup][13][/sup] The rest of the cast is offended by what they see as standoffish on his part when they first meet him, a personality trait of his that causes recurring problems, as in Episode 3. He shows little interest in performing improv with the others, and after missing a number of performances, he is fired from the job in Episode 8, and moves out.[/td][/tr][/table]

Calling people peasants 
laugh.gif

greg.jpg

Originally Posted by TheRealMcCoy12

havent really been a real world historian...but...who is that guy people posted saying hes the best NT'er ever???

[table][tr][td]Greg Halstead[/td][td]20[/td][td]Daytona Beach, Florida[/td][td]Greg is the first cast member to be selected by a viewer poll. He refers to people around him as "peasants", and to women as "associates", is extremely competitive in sports, and a prankster around the house. He studied criminal justice at the University of Florida, but is a model.[sup][15][/sup] His Internet screen name in the viewer poll was "PretyBoy", and says that viewers picked him because he is very attractive.[sup][13][/sup] The rest of the cast is offended by what they see as standoffish on his part when they first meet him, a personality trait of his that causes recurring problems, as in Episode 3. He shows little interest in performing improv with the others, and after missing a number of performances, he is fired from the job in Episode 8, and moves out.[/td][/tr][/table]

Calling people peasants 
laugh.gif

greg.jpg

I never liked that Greg dude...just another product of the NT hype machine...Id chill with Leroy and Tek $ tho, them dudes were real as hell and just do their own thing, they all about smashin females forget the other nonsense. Greg just created controversy and acted like he was better than everybody. Leroy and Tek just seem like cool %*% dudes...no Karamo 

I never liked that Greg dude...just another product of the NT hype machine...Id chill with Leroy and Tek $ tho, them dudes were real as hell and just do their own thing, they all about smashin females forget the other nonsense. Greg just created controversy and acted like he was better than everybody. Leroy and Tek just seem like cool %*% dudes...no Karamo 

Originally Posted by 2morrowbegins2day

Yo did Nani just show us something of the female mind? Do we need to start breaking ##%, act like a total drug dealing poser and be super lame to pull chicks like her? My mind is blown. This chick is vulnerable and immature right now.
nah, she ain't show the female mind. she just dumb and got issues of her own. all chicks ain't that dumb

Back
Top Bottom