real talk: why do black athletes go with white girls ??

Originally Posted by Prez T

because white girls on avg are more cooperative than black girls
I could say the same about white dudes and black dudes, dogs and cats. "on avg" is a phrase that gets on my nerves cuz as a person whoTOOK statistics, people don't have enough empirical evidence to back that kind of statement up.

Originally Posted by Wordy Dirts

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

What part of the "Moving On Up" song does she not get?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Nice

Seriously, because the stereotype of a woman supporting a man is stronger in white women than it is in black women. That is the best way I can say it. I knowthat with the white women I dated in college versus the black women I just felt more support and they want wanted to be the one for me. In general youdon't really get that with black women, it is more about you being the one for them instead of it being the other way around or more of a mutual feeling.

I tried to be nice and understanding with my reply, Mods
frown.gif

Who in the H-E-L-L cares? Heterosexual or homosexual, you cannot help who you love and ultimately end up marrying someday.

I'm the product of a bi-racial marriage / divorce and could not be more proud of my heritage(s).

Lock this thread.

airmissionretro, my man you came correct. Threads like this have been popping up a lot lately and I wonder is the general class of women just get offended bythis or do some of them look in the mirror and wonder why does a growing group of men feel this way?

airmissionretro got it right.

I deal with this respect thing with EVERYONE... If i was just an a -hole like some of my friends are to women, I wouldn't care so much...only to have themrun bak and tell me how much XYZ did them wrong...

I'm tired of it. Just do right.

Originally Posted by rowenarrow

Originally Posted by Wordy Dirts

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

What part of the "Moving On Up" song does she not get?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Nice

Seriously, because the stereotype of a woman supporting a man is stronger in white women than it is in black women. That is the best way I can say it. I know that with the white women I dated in college versus the black women I just felt more support and they want wanted to be the one for me. In general you don't really get that with black women, it is more about you being the one for them instead of it being the other way around or more of a mutual feeling.

I tried to be nice and understanding with my reply, Mods
frown.gif

Wow, i never messed with a white girl, but dayum that sounds right, so true. Not too many chicks i messed with were in it for me. They seemed soley in it forthemselves, never realized that til you pointed it out. Still probably wont mess with a white girl, Im not excluding them if one does come along but thatsjust my not phyiscal preference as of now, no racists view towards it tho so take it as it is.

This do sound like one of those catch 22's questions tho lol, like If a guy that was about to die in the electric chair had a heart attack should they savehim? or At a movie theater which arm rest is yours?

(lol, i knew there was a better word TD)

Originally Posted by rowenarrow

airmissionretro, my man you came correct. Threads like this have been popping up a lot lately and I wonder is the general class of women just get offended by this or do some of them look in the mirror and wonder why does a growing group of men feel this way?
THIS! is one of the most important questions in the entire thread...

^^^^ exactly but the only way for us to know that question is to hear some of the women of NT thoughts about that question.

And also, black women, don't check men as often and constantly as men have to check women---unless that man, or boy in that situation, is in a mother-sontype of relationship. A relationship that is also far too common in the black community now .

And another thing---STOP with the "End this thread" type crap man!---race is impotant issue and NEEDS to be talked about. I can't stand whenpeople who have no substance in their dialouge or have nothing suffient to contribute pertaining to issues like these are quick to harass the Mods in lockingup these posts.

Evryone is going to have their opinions----so either be part of the solution or part of the problem. And if you want to be part of the problem---take it toanother post and don't and don't act juvenile and belittle these issues by acting like its cryptic from the human eye and plays a small role inAmerican society.

In other words, if you aint got nothing worth posting don't post at all---this is a serious topic and I want a great dialouge for a change.

Why did nobody answer me?

If the girls of NT state that us black men act like we're too good for black women, and should be realistic and get off our high horses...then why areblack women not looked down upon or at least criticized when they display this same type of superior attitude over men ??

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

If the girls of NT state that us black men act like we're too good for black women, and should be realistic and get off our high horses...then why are black women not looked down upon or at least criticized when they display this same type of superior attitude over men ??

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

If the girls of NT state that us black men act like we're too good for black women, and should be realistic and get off our high horses...then why are black women not looked down upon or at least criticized when they display this same type of superior attitude over men ??
isn't that what this thread has turned into? even if it didn't trust it does happen...

Jae posted a good question I would like to hear the responses from this...

*anticipation*

I will chime in some more after work...

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Oh imaginary GOD why is this thread still open? Have you forsaken me?
Why are people still whining about this thread? I'd rather have this open than some stupid thread where dudes talk about OTHER DUDES'looks in an attempt to get five pages of
roll.gif
smileys.

Back
Top Bottom