real talk: why do black athletes go with white girls ??

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by KiCkSaReMyLiFe

Dayum i really read some of the $hit bein said in this thread. Theres alot ignorant stuff bein said. First of as far as attractiveness, just my own presonal prefrence, i find black women, of all shades to be most attractive to me. There are definitely beautiful white,hispanic, and asian, and every other race of women out there too. But just if i had my first choice based on physical appearance, cuz be real u never see a chick walkin down the street and say dayum she got a bangin personality, it would be a black chick. And black chicks need 2 stop it talkin black men make you whatever way you are. You are the only ones who can control yaself so stop it. And last, everybohdy got some crazy stereo types of white chicks. They come in all different pesonalities, so stop the generalizations. It comes down to first who you are physically attracted to, then if yall compatible personality wise. If a black dude want a white chick let him be. Same for a white dude who wants a black chick. And black chicks need to be more accepting too, how many black chicks you see with another race?? I love yall, but not alot. I think white people dip alot more into other races then most people. I dont see too many black women with anybody other then a black male, some but not alot. Maybe if black women started tastin the rainbow lol they might see what a black male sees in a white chick or another race. All in all, mess with who you want. Whoever you find attractive physically and mentally. But do walk around with blinders on or judge the next person for who they want to date, you can only control you.

i agree with most of what you said but think about this...if you were a nonblack guy and saw a thread like this would you be inclined to date a black woman? there are plenty of dudes who can date different types of people without putting down another group...alot of those people don't seem to be on NT...

Exactly...I don't date outside my race...but I'm not about to start talking s&%t about whites & Asians because I would never date one. To eachhis own...you like who you like whether there's backlash from it or not. it's out of everyone else's hands....but using ignorance and stupidity tojustify why you don't like that in which created you...well it's just sad

Originally Posted by HarlemKickDiva

Dayum i really read some of the $hit bein said in this thread. Theres alot ignorant stuff bein said. First of as far as attractiveness, just my own presonal prefrence, i find black women, of all shades to be most attractive to me. There are definitely beautiful white,hispanic, and asian, and every other race of women out there too. But just if i had my first choice based on physical appearance, cuz be real u never see a chick walkin down the street and say dayum she got a bangin personality, it would be a black chick. And black chicks need 2 stop it talkin black men make you whatever way you are. You are the only ones who can control yaself so stop it. And last, everybohdy got some crazy stereo types of white chicks. They come in all different pesonalities, so stop the generalizations. It comes down to first who you are physically attracted to, then if yall compatible personality wise. If a black dude want a white chick let him be. Same for a white dude who wants a black chick. And black chicks need to be more accepting too, how many black chicks you see with another race?? I love yall, but not alot. I think white people dip alot more into other races then most people. I dont see too many black women with anybody other then a black male, some but not alot. Maybe if black women started tastin the rainbow lol they might see what a black male sees in a white chick or another race. All in all, mess with who you want. Whoever you find attractive physically and mentally. But do walk around with blinders on or judge the next person for who they want to date, you can only control you.

i agree with most of what you said but think about this...if you were a nonblack guy and saw a thread like this would you be inclined to date a black woman? there are plenty of dudes who can date different types of people without putting down another group...alot of those people don't seem to be on NT...

Exactly...I don't date outside my race...but I'm not about to start talking s&%t about whites & Asians because I would never date one. To each his own...you like who you like whether there's backlash from it or not. it's out of everyone else's hands....but using ignorance and stupidity to justify why you don't like that in which created you...well it's just sad

Why yall gettin so mad if a dude want a white girl? U feel like he personally disrespctin u? i dont know IF u was directing that at anybody in particular, butu dont see no white dudes gettin mad at black chicks for not dating them. Females need to stop takin it so personal. If he want a white girl move on, and ifhe ignorant even all the more reason to keep it movin. I feel u if they talkin crazy but if its just prefrence so what. I know most girls would rather messwith Usher then E40. Just a prefrence, and why dont you date oustide ya race??? That closeminded, i could see if you preferred black men but to totally notdate outside ya race?? Thats why black women get so mad, maybe they need to open their mind to other races and oppurtunities instead of bein so bitter at men. I always hear chicks say ohh Brad Pitt, he cute for a white guy, but they still wouldn t mess with him. They be goin crazy if a white dude said oh Beyonce,she pretty for a black girl but i wouldnt mess with her. Too much of a me against the world attitude in alot of black females. Yall need to open upespecially if u ugly, maybe the only one who will want u is a white dude lol, nah im playin. I got my own prefrences but i wouldnt not mess with u just cuz ofya race, if you look good then im coo. Except fat girls, i cant stand no fat chick. Like Monique, her ol' big ugly loud %!$, lol. But they got control ofthat, if they hit a treadmill and put down the cheeseburger that could change.

why?? dudes is real lame, always comin in to comment how stupid a topic is. U should never brought ya @ss in if u wasnt feelin to topic from the get go

Exactly...I don't date outside my race...but I'm not about to start talking s&%t about whites & Asians because I would never date one. To each his own...you like who you like whether there's backlash from it or not. it's out of everyone else's hands....but using ignorance and stupidity to justify why you don't like that in which created you...well it's just sad

Why yall gettin so mad if a dude want a white girl? U feel like he personally disrespctin u? i dont know IF u was directing that at anybody in particular, but u dont see no white dudes gettin mad at black chicks for not dating them. Females need to stop takin it so personal. If he want a white girl move on, and if he ignorant even all the more reason to keep it movin. I feel u if they talkin crazy but if its just prefrence so what. I know most girls would rather mess with Usher then E40. Just a prefrence, and why dont you date oustide ya race??? That closeminded, i could see if you preferred black men but to totally not date outside ya race?? Thats why black women get so mad, maybe they need to open their mind to other races and oppurtunities instead of bein so bitter at men. I always hear chicks say ohh Brad Pitt, he cute for a white guy, but they still wouldn t mess with him. They be goin crazy if a white dude said oh Beyonce, she pretty for a black girl but i wouldnt mess with her. Too much of a me against the world attitude in alot of black females. Yall need to open up especially if u ugly, maybe the only one who will want u is a white dude lol, nah im playin. I got my own prefrences but i wouldnt not mess with u just cuz of ya race, if you look good then im coo. Except fat girls, i cant stand no fat chick. Like Monique, her ol' big ugly loud %!$, lol. But they got control of that, if they hit a treadmill and put down the cheeseburger that could change.
1. I don't think you read what I said correctly...clearly stated "To each his own...you like who youlike whether there's backlash from it or not. it's out of everyone else's hands....but using ignorance and stupidity to justify why you don'tlike that in which created you...well it's just sad" Translation...preference is preference but its not preference when you are usingignorance to justify it...sorry anyway you swing its wrong. You can't say "how you getting mad...i understand they talking crazy,but its apreference" I don't care if it is a preference...I'm a black woman and to see this is what people think about my race/gender isoffensive...ESPECIALLY because I know too many woman who don't fall into a single stereotype some of these dummies have listed.

2. You said "but u dont see no white dudes gettin mad at black chicks for not dating them" What does that have to do with the price of tea in China?

3. I'm closeminded because I don't date outside my race? First of all that whole "that's why black women so bitter...blah blah blah" NO.Doesn't apply here slim, sorry. I don't have much to be bitter about...2 parent home...college....getting money. The reason I choose not to dateoutside my race is an issue of attraction and the experiences of life. It's an age old argument but I just feel like that are not many ethnic groups whocan relate to me. Not in the aspect of stuff like music but in terms of life. To empathize with someone's experience is one thing...to actually haveendured it is another...

4. Reality is most black women don't date their race (using their to give a general answer) is because most are not attracted to many men of otherraces...now I use the term race...because nationality is a whole diff ballgame...I see lots of Hispanic dudes date African American females...and viceversa...now I didn't say black female that time because many Hispanics fall into the racial category of black...and for some odd reason I see many blackfemales we have this strange sense of loyalty to be with a black man....

Why yall gettin so mad if a dude want a white girl? U feel like he personally disrespctin u? i dont know IF u was directing that at anybody in particular, but u dont see no white dudes gettin mad at black chicks for not dating them. Females need to stop takin it so personal. If he want a white girl move on, and if he ignorant even all the more reason to keep it movin. I feel u if they talkin crazy but if its just prefrence so what. I know most girls would rather mess with Usher then E40. Just a prefrence, and why dont you date oustide ya race??? That closeminded, i could see if you preferred black men but to totally not date outside ya race?? Thats why black women get so mad, maybe they need to open their mind to other races and oppurtunities instead of bein so bitter at men. I always hear chicks say ohh Brad Pitt, he cute for a white guy, but they still wouldn t mess with him. They be goin crazy if a white dude said oh Beyonce, she pretty for a black girl but i wouldnt mess with her. Too much of a me against the world attitude in alot of black females. Yall need to open up especially if u ugly, maybe the only one who will want u is a white dude lol, nah im playin. I got my own prefrences but i wouldnt not mess with u just cuz of ya race, if you look good then im coo. Except fat girls, i cant stand no fat chick. Like Monique, her ol' big ugly loud %!$, lol. But they got control of that, if they hit a treadmill and put down the cheeseburger that could change.
1. I don't think you read what I said correctly...clearly stated "To each his own...you like who you like whether there's backlash from it or not. it's out of everyone else's hands....but using ignorance and stupidity to justify why you don't like that in which created you...well it's just sad" Translation...preference is preference but its not preference when you are using ignorance to justify it...sorry anyway you swing its wrong. You can't say "how you getting mad...i understand they talking crazy,but its a preference" I don't care if it is a preference...I'm a black woman and to see this is what people think about my race/gender is offensive...ESPECIALLY because I know too many woman who don't fall into a single stereotype some of these dummies have listed.

2. You said "but u dont see no white dudes gettin mad at black chicks for not dating them" What does that have to do with the price of tea in China?

3. I'm closeminded because I don't date outside my race? First of all that whole "that's why black women so bitter...blah blah blah" NO. Doesn't apply here slim, sorry. I don't have much to be bitter about...2 parent home...college....getting money. The reason I choose not to date outside my race is an issue of attraction and the experiences of life. It's an age old argument but I just feel like that are not many ethnic groups who can relate to me. Not in the aspect of stuff like music but in terms of life. To empathize with someone's experience is one thing...to actually have endured it is another...

4. Reality is most black women don't date their race (using their to give a general answer) is because most are not attracted to many men of other races...now I use the term race...because nationality is a whole diff ballgame...I see lots of Hispanic dudes date African American females...and vice versa...now I didn't say black female that time because many Hispanics fall into the racial category of black...and for some odd reason I see many black females we have this strange sense of loyalty to be with a black man....
First off, if its slim, its slim goodie lol. But nah, i feel u. If thats ya preference i understand, i really do. However, i feel you stillwrong for limiting yaself. I feel you stereotyping white people as far as sayin they cant relate to you. One of my best friends is white, and tho he maynever fully understand the life of a black man i feel he relates to my over all lifestyle. He even loves black chicks even tho he never says it strait up andeven tho thats all he mess with. And i prefer black females but i wouldnt exclude white girls if i was feelin one just cuz they were white and couldn't"relate". All things aside love is love. U kno they say opposites attract. I aint knockin ya prefrence again but u using some of the sameassumptions other people are using. I wouldnt want a chick not messin with me based on the reasons you said, but if that was her thought process i wouldnt bemessin with her to begin with. Im always gonna like what i like first, but if something else comes along that i like im definitely givin it a chance. Exceptan asin chick, my bad ladies, she gotta be a reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaalllll bad asian chick for that to happen. But ya loyalty is coo. But then again, u gonnaeat cheeseburgers for the rest of ya life?? Im glad i seen other things, cuz that confirm my prefrence but shows me there really are other options too.

Originally Posted by I DONT PASS

good question why do black girls rarely date outside their race?
good question, cuz they are soooooo stuck on brothas, they're scared to venture out to date other races.

Thats why they're so salty we go out and date other races. Black Men are NOT obligated to date black women.

smh.gif
At these biased statements.

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

good question, cuz they are soooooo stuck on brothas, they're scared to venture out to date other races.

Thats why they're so salty we go out and date other races. Black Men are NOT obligated to date black women.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Preach.. and usually the type of "Brothas" they are stuckon, are the ones doing nothing with their lives[/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]..then they complain about how "black men ain't *%*#" when dude does something grimey to them.. It's comical[/color]

^ except for the generalization, I agree.

Like what King Flex said: It aint like the old days where you meet someone and you date em for 5 years. You gotta play the field....

Dating is about options. Dont hate the player hate the game

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Preach.. and usually the type of "Brothas" they are stuck on, are the ones doing nothing with their lives[/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].. then they complain about how "black men ain't *%*#" when dude does something grimey to them.. It's comical[/color]
yeah then watch someone call this a generalization
eyes.gif

this is stupid

people dont want to look at themselves.

Bottom line. Stop catching feelings when people date outside of their race. People are never going to see that "they like each other" rather than"hes a weak black man"

oh come on...

I don't care who you date. But if you are excluding from dating a race that is lame no matter how you slice it.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

I don't care who you date. But if you are excluding from dating a race that is lame no matter how you slice it.
YES. IT IS.

BUT KEEP IT MOVING!

Why lecture the next man?!

I'm sure he gets enough %*%% for it anyways...

btw +10 for the Vashtie avy.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by kix4kix

YES. IT IS.

BUT KEEP IT MOVING!

Why lecture the next man?!

I'm sure he gets enough %*%% for it anyways...

btw +10 for the Vashtie avy.
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
you know what's up brethren

Bottom line. Stop catching feelings when people date outside of their race. People are never going to see that "they like each other" rather than "hes a weak black man"

oh come on...
"he doesnt know how to handle a strong black women, so he gets himself a white girl
eyes.gif
"

i hear this $#$! all the time.

seems like they(black women) base the relationship on colour more than anything.

But i do know plenty dudes that just date white girls cuz they "freaks"
laugh.gif
smh.gif

nothing wrong with a white or a black woman. if she can treat you right, its gravy.

Blackmagnus is right---those days of courtship are over.

Its not like it was before the 1950s and 60s where you had to dress up in your 3-piece suit----smack some pomade on your finger wave and roll to the jukeboxjoint and court a woman, usually of the same race----date her for 4 years then marry her. Those days are gone.

You had to come CORRECT then----you had to put your A game on.

With technology now----and its opening to the different parts of the world and living a more liberal social state, esp in The Western world----people have thefreedom to explore new social avenues and have a variety of people to choose to date now.

You have to screen people in ABUNDANCE these days.

Also, like people mentioned on here before, when one achieve financial success---they will have more OPTIONS in their dating preference. This means that theirselection of many races and ehnicities of people will be in abundance. When a person has money----more than likely they get to travel and get out of theircomfort zones (which is more of a serious problem for some races) and experience new things----explore different cultures-----this is how people grow andbecome more open-minded of society around them and most importantly---themselves.

Also, I find it disturbing that why would some date someone in order to "change" them---like they are The Saviour from Heaven or someone of thatnature. I mean they have this ulterior motive for reforming someone like they need Detox or something. Especially if that person carries a bad reputation orcomes from a #%4@ up background and has a screwed up past . Then when they do change someone, they throw them to the pits. I mean what part of the game isthis---or life for that matter?

Life isn't a game.

You don't %@#$! with someone's mind like that----You don't know @$! a person is liable to do if you play with their heads like that----I know thisis a cliché but a person has to be willing to change THEMSELVES before one "attempts' to change them. I do find more of one race of women trying toacheive this----I wonder if this is one of the reasons why some women of particular races would want to remain loyal to the men of the same race and vice versabeause I find not being physically attracted to another race is hard to believe----vagina is vagina and di*k is di*k---and like someone else mentioned: Itsjust the mind and the body that its in that makes them different.

Its cool to be loyal, but when your mental and physical well-being is in jeopardy, how cool is that loyalty then? Its a new day---theres a HUGE world outhere---we are not in feudelism or in Ancient Rome. You are not BOUND to indentured servitude. I love Huey, Bobby Seale, Stokley, Martin, and Malcolm andMarcus---they did their job We have liberities over here now so use them. You never know what you might like over the other side of rhe pastures---speaking ofmen and women of all races.

So I believe there is something more to this way of thinking for some.

I was at a friends grad party who attends this really prestigious, diverse, private school in our area and while I was there I noticed how diverse the"in-crowd" at their school was. There were so many inter-racial couples I have friends of many different races but normally (especially with my whitefriends) I'm one of the few, if not the only black that they hang out with on a regular basis. I think it's more about the difference in social class,and behaviors more so than the difference in race because the one thing that me and my friends have in common is we are all typical suburban kids, that comefrom good, successful families. An overwhelming majority of blacks even in a well to do area alienate themselves from the rest of society by maintaining ghettocharacteristics. There are kids at my school that still can't read, write, or speak efficiently because they are too worried insignificant things. If youlook at any other group of people in america they have all attained their success because they are willing to adopt some of the things from mainstream society,and because they value things like education, and know how to dress and conduct themselves in a respectable fashion (ex: Jews, Arabs, Indians, Asians, etc.)

Originally Posted by airmissionretro

Blackmagnus is right---those days of courtship are over.

Its not like it was before the 1950s and 60s where you had to dress up in your 3-piece suit----smack some pomade on your finger wave and roll to the jukebox joint and court a woman, usually of the same race----date her for 4 years then marry her. Those days are gone.

You had to come CORRECT then----you had to put your A game on.

With technology now----and its opening to the different parts of the world and living a more liberal social state, esp in The Western world----people have the freedom to explore new social avenues and have a variety of people to choose to date now.

You have to screen people in ABUNDANCE these days.

Also, like people mentioned on here before, when one achieve financial success---they will have more OPTIONS in their dating preference. This means that their selection of many races and ehnicities of people will be in abundance. When a person has money----more than likely they get to travel and get out of their comfort zones (which is more of a serious problem for some races) and experience new things----explore different cultures-----this is how people grow and become more open-minded of society around them and most importantly---themselves.

Also, I find it disturbing that why would some date someone in order to "change" them---like they are The Saviour from Heaven or someone of that nature. I mean they have this ulterior motive for reforming someone like they need Detox or something. Especially if that person carries a bad reputation or comes from a #%4@ up background and has a screwed up past . Then when they do change someone, they throw them to the pits. I mean what part of the game is this---or life for that matter?

Life isn't a game.

You don't %@#$! with someone's mind like that----You don't know @$! a person is liable to do if you play with their heads like that----I know this is a cliché but a person has to be willing to change THEMSELVES before one "attempts' to change them. I do find more of one race of women trying to acheive this----I wonder if this is one of the reasons why some women of particular races would want to remain loyal to the men of the same race and vice versa beause I find not being physically attracted to another race is hard to believe----vagina is vagina and di*k is di*k---and like someone else mentioned: Its just the mind and the body that its in that makes them different.

Its cool to be loyal, but when your mental and physical well-being is in jeopardy, how cool is that loyalty then? Its a new day---theres a HUGE world out here---we are not in feudelism or in Ancient Rome. You are not BOUND to indentured servitude. I love Huey, Bobby Seale, Stokley, Martin, and Malcolm and Marcus---they did their job We have liberities over here now so use them. You never know what you might like over the other side of rhe pastures---speaking of men and women of all races.

So I believe there is something more to this way of thinking for some.
airmissionretro

Could not have been said any better. I tip my hat to you sir.

The same women who complain about black men dating women of other races, are the same women who complain about racism way too much.

They are completely unaware that they are just as prejudiced as the racists they spend their time worrying about.

My mother is guilty of this.

Originally Posted by DB WEST

I was at a friends grad party who attends this really prestigious, diverse, private school in our area and while I was there I noticed how diverse the "in-crowd" at their school was. There were so many inter-racial couples I have friends of many different races but normally (especially with my white friends) I'm one of the few, if not the only black that they hang out with on a regular basis. I think it's more about the difference in social class, and behaviors more so than the difference in race because the one thing that me and my friends have in common is we are all typical suburban kids, that come from good, successful families. An overwhelming majority of blacks even in a well to do area alienate themselves from the rest of society by maintaining ghetto characteristics. There are kids at my school that still can't read, write, or speak efficiently because they are too worried insignificant things. If you look at any other group of people in america they have all attained their success because they are willing to adopt some of the things from mainstream society, and because they value things like education, and know how to dress and conduct themselves in a respectable fashion (ex: Jews, Arabs, Indians, Asians, etc.)

you should read Ethnic Myth by Stephen Steinberg...

Back
Top Bottom