real talk: why do black athletes go with white girls ??

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

its funny though because in all honestly.....white girls are a whole lot more promiscuous then any other race.....i remember in hs my white friends stayed slaying some of the baddest white girls and i had no idea that those chicks got down like that.....sex is just so casual to white people and white males don't look down on their counterparts like how black males look down on blk females who are the same way.....

and who's at fault for the way black women are? black males....too many of these females grew up w/o a father so they don't know how to treat a man and the same can be said about black men who be knocking these chicks down for a quick nut then get ghost when a child is born....

Someone gets it. Not only that the most annoying women I have come to know have been white women. (I am half white if it matters)

images

how classy?

not obnoxious at all....

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

its funny though because in all honestly.....white girls are a whole lot more promiscuous then any other race.....i remember in hs my white friends stayed slaying some of the baddest white girls and i had no idea that those chicks got down like that.....sex is just so casual to white people and white males don't look down on their counterparts like how black males look down on blk females who are the same way.....

and who's at fault for the way black women are? black males....too many of these females grew up w/o a father so they don't know how to treat a man and the same can be said about black men who be knocking these chicks down for a quick nut then get ghost when a child is born....

Someone gets it. Not only that the most annoying women I have come to know have been white women. (I am half white if it matters)

images

how classy?

not obnoxious at all....

laugh.gif
Does women showing you their breasts bother you?

Stop trying to disprove stereotypes by providing your own. That's worthless.

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

laugh.gif
yall see black chicks act like this dont lie

laugh.gif
i know... acting like we live around a population of Nubian Goddesses and Queen of The Earths...

now i have dated strong black women, and the mother of my child will be a black woman, no doubt.

but in this stage in my life, the women that are in my age group ain't worth two dead flies stuck together.
....how old are you?

seriously, loud, obnoxious, rude and ignorant? swear, the only black chicks fitting that category are in middle school....and it's still not ALL of them...or even a majority...
Where are you coming up with this middle school bs? Seriously.. I doubt any of us here are 12 years old playing at the jungle gym.. Cut it outdude, you act like that $*$# is non existent.. I mean, do yo you think people are making this $*$# up? At the end of the day, your girl is black so yeah, Iexpect you to take up for black chicks, but at least be reasonable with it. Like I said earlier, not ALL black women are like this, but that loud,rambunctious, ghetto mentality is very prevalent amongst Black females.. You have your Oprah's and you have your Naomi Campbells.. be honest, which ofthose two do you see more of?

laugh.gif
well it sure isn't classy, and I am sure we all know the types of "white girls" we are talking about here. There is definitely a doublestandard in college in regards to race...We as black males (those of us who are) should realize it, not downplay it.

White girls who "flash" ,and get ran through the quarterback are looked at differently, because their Dad picks them up in a Benz when school is out,as opposed to a dodge caravan? Double Standard epitomized.

Originally Posted by Id Walk a Mile for a Camel

images

how classy?

not obnoxious at all....

laugh.gif

alls i'm trynna prove is that this is more an issue of age (being loud, rude and obnoxious) than race....

you upset?

did i say it bothered me?

are you mad that 'a majority' of white girls get down like that?

"i don't mess with white girls cause they're all drunken floozies who strip publicly and crave themeat..."

eyes.gif

(by the way, im being heavily sarcastic)

yet another post where disgusting stereotypes are permitted when describing black people, but as soon as an equal statement is made towards white people,whistles get blown, i'm taking it too far, etc.

black girls are all rude, loud and obnoxious?

white girls are all drunk, half naked floozies....

see how stereotypes are not only offensive, but also usually pretty far from the truth?

good.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Id Walk a Mile for a Camel

images

how classy?

not obnoxious at all....

laugh.gif

alls i'm trynna prove is that this is more an issue of age (being loud, rude and obnoxious) than race....

you upset?

"i don't mess with white girls cause they're all drunken floozies who strip publicly and crave the meat..."

eyes.gif

yet another post where disgusting stereotypes are permitted when describing black people, but as soon as an equal statement is made towards white people, whistles get blown, i'm taking it too far, etc.

see how stereotypes are not only offensive, but also usually pretty far from the truth?

good.
wink.gif

....i posted in this thread like 5 times already, and most if not all of my previous posts were directed towards black stereotypes, not white ones.

and for the record, none of those "offend me." i understand what you're trying to do, but it's not effective, you just sound bitter.

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

SpringfieldXD wrote:

MILLION DOLLAR STACKS wrote:

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
i know... acting like we live around a population of Nubian
Goddesses and Queen of The Earths...

now i have dated strong black women, and the mother of my child will be a black woman, no doubt.

but in this stage in my life, the women that are in my age group ain't worth two dead flies stuck together.
....how old are you?

seriously, loud, obnoxious, rude and ignorant? swear, the only black chicks fitting that category are in middle school....and it's still not ALL of
them...or even a majority...

Where are you coming up with this middle school bs? Seriously.. I doubt any of us here are 12 years old playing at the jungle gym.. Cut it out dude, you act like that %%%@ is non existent.. I mean, do yo you think people are making this %%%@ up? At the end of the day, your girl is black so yeah, I expect you to take up for black chicks, but at least be reasonable with it. Like I said earlier, not ALL black women are like this, but that loud, rambunctious, ghetto mentality is very prevalent amongst Black females.. You have your Oprah's and you have your Naomi Campbells.. be honest, which of those two do you see more of?

its wack females in all races.......yall just take the bad qualities of some females and attach it to all black females
smh.gif
......there's white chicks thatare straight loose, on coke, smoke meth, and just a waste to society but yall don't categorize all white chicks like that.....but yall take some badqualities of some black women and attach it to the majority of black women that exist

and when it come down to it

90% of yall dudes just some wack people and most black chicks wont even look your way
laugh.gif
and only white chicks will put up w/ your wackness/corny selves

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
i know... acting like we live around a population of Nubian Goddesses and Queen of The Earths...

What age group would that be?
grin.gif

smh.gif
I seriously doubt the mother of your child will be a black woman by the way you have been going on in this post. I mean anyway you slice it if you havedaughter she will still be a negro and still be subjected to other black men talking about her like this just off the fact that you are her dad BUT maybe shewill be more accepted if she has a white mother or NOT. *shrugs* That one drop of black rule still applies though wordto Barack.

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

grin.gif

smh.gif
I seriously doubt the mother of your child will be a black woman by the way you have been going on in this post. I mean anyway you slice it if you have daughter she will still be a negro and still be subjected to other black men talking about her like this just off the fact that you are her dad BUT maybe she will be more accepted if she has a white mother or NOT. *shrugs* That one drop of black rule still applies though word to Barack.

22-26.

and my daughter won't be like that. my daughter's gonna be a virgin until she's married...
wink.gif

I went to a high school that had both a sizeable black and white population

As far as most black girls being classless thats dead @#+ wrong. There were a few, however most of these few that were ignorant were ugly as hell anyways soit didn't really matter anyways. As far as white girls, there were also a few that were pretty ignorant. In general I would say white girls are more timidthen black females but I wouldn't say they have more class. But I can say for a FACT, the BIGGEST *garden tools* in my school were white girls. One jointI know got ran through by like 10 people in the same month. Other joints used to bop off the soccer and basketball team before every game.

So this whole white girls have more class thing is some B.S. ya'll really believe the media to much and need to come back down to earth.

p.s.

Mixed girls are psycho but they get DOWN
laugh.gif

roll.gif
You have a point though. I've YET to meet a mixedgirl who isn't crazy.

images

how classy?

not obnoxious at all....

laugh.gif

Stop trying to disprove stereotypes by providing your own. That's worthless. alls i'm trynna prove is that this is more an issue of age (being loud,rude and obnoxious) than race....

you upset?

"i don't mess with white girls cause they're all drunken floozies who strip publicly and crave themeat..."

eyes.gif

yet another post where disgusting stereotypes are permitted when describing black people, but as soon as an equal statement is made towards white people,whistles get blown, i'm taking it too far, etc.

good.
wink.gif

....i posted in this thread like 5 times already, and most if not all of my previous posts were directed towards black stereotypes, not white ones.

and for the record, none of those "offend me." i understand what you're trying to do, but it's not effective, you just sound bitter.they weredirected toward black stereotypes, not white ones? what does that even mean?

good, i'm glad you aren't offended...i'm not offended by the comments either, because i know they aren't true, i'm more offended by theacceptance and condoning of the perpetuation of these stereotypes....i mean, it's one thing to say something completely ignorant...but it's another totry and justify it when someone puts you in check about it...

not effective? you don't say?

yeah, i am bitter, bitter that everything is honkey dorey (no pun intended) when it's badmouthing black folks, but the moment someone tries to put whatstaking place in perspective, by flipping the script, i'm "taking it too far" or "resorting to their level of ignorance" or whateverother lame way to say "im offended" without expressly admiting it...

it's okay.

i forgive you.
90% of yall dudes just some wack people and most black chicks wont even look your way
laugh.gif

roll.gif
, basically what i was trynna say with "you can't deal withsuch strong personalities"

basically, black chicks don't take too much BS....prolly due to the fact that they have to face our society as a double minority....

whereas, i've seen white dudes call their girls "dirty **#%++" to their faces....and the chick just sulks in place....still with the dude....notgonna leave the room...just sulking....until, of course, beer arrives, then it's OFF WITH HER CLOTHES...

roll.gif

and that wasn't a particular instance, most white girls are like that.........i promise.

(more sarcasm, for the slow)

oh, i just saw frescco's response:

homie, did you just call naiomi campbell a "loud, obnoxious, rude" woman?

roll.gif

cause she hit an assistant with a celly?

you don't even know her...you've never even been in the same mile radius as her......
laugh.gif

hell, i don't know her....she could be the perfect example of whatever stereotype you're perpetuating, but at the end of the day, neither of usknows...

roll.gif
, i used to actually regard you with some sort of intelligence...

dude is actually arguing with me...

NO, THE MAJORITY OF BLACK WOMEN I KNOW ARE NOT LOUD, OBNOXIOUS NOR RUDE OR IGNORANT....

infact, the ONLY girls i know that fit that category over the age of 18 are drunk whites.....

oh, and only the most hood of rat....

what population is larger, therefore more common?

the most hoodest of rat or drunk white girls?

eyes.gif

laugh.gif
@acting like spanish chicks are the classiest jawns around

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

like i said, you're attributing these things to race, when i attribute them to age/maturity....

like i said, like whoever you want, but don't try to justify your backwards ways by badmouthing black women as a whole...

period.

you stay with the "but your girl is black" like that matters.....
roll.gif

my chick falls into none of those categories, so regardless if you were actually saying something of worth or not, it doesn't pertain to me and mine...

i think you fall under the category that life spoke of earlier...

the black girls call you lame, don't they?

roll.gif

SpringfieldXD wrote:

....how old are you?

seriously, loud, obnoxious, rude and ignorant? swear, the only black chicks fitting that category are in middle school....and it's still not ALL of
Where are you coming up with this middle school bs? Seriously.. I doubt any of us here are 12 years old playing at the jungle gym.. Cut it out dude, you act like that %%%@ is non existent.. I mean, do yo you think people are making this %%%@ up? At the end of the day, your girl is black so yeah, I expect you to take up for black chicks, but at least be reasonable with it. Like I said earlier, not ALL black women are like this, but that loud, rambunctious, ghetto mentality is very prevalent amongst Black females.. You have your Oprah's and you have your Naomi Campbells.. be honest, which of those two do you see more of?

its wack females in all races.......yall just take the bad qualities of some females and attach it to all black females
smh.gif
......there's white chicks that are straight loose, on coke, smoke meth, and just a waste to society but yall don't categorize all white chicks like that.....but yall take some bad qualities of some black women and attach it to the majority of black women that exist

laugh.gif
Once again, one of my original replies acknowledged the fact that there are "wack females" in every race.. are you kidding me?You're just trying to creating something out of nothing now. I KNOW that there are losers in every race, I see it all the time. Question is, which race hasmore of these "wack females"? The amount of "wack white girls" (ghetto losers, unemployed [not by choice], pregnant at 16 etc etc) you cancompare to the overall gender of white females is smaller than if you were to do the same for black women, which in turn would make it hard for me categorizeALL white girls as such (which I didn't do anyway.. so try again).. as for the second part of your post
laugh.gif
.. You're trying to come at me now? Save it, buddy.

. I KNOW that there are losers in every race, I see it all the time. Question is, which race has more of these "wack females"? The amount of "wack white girls" (ghetto losers, unemployed [not by choice], pregnant at 16 etc etc) you can compare to the overall gender of white females is smaller than if you were to do the same for black women

eek.gif
, my man looking real scarecrow'd up out here...

if he only had a brain...

you sounding awfully dumb right now, bro....

i'm off work tho...

have fun with your dirty, roach infested, goya-eating, no-speaka-enlass, 13-children-having spanish chicks, too

"i mean, i'm sure if we added up all the dirty, no-speaka, many kid having spanish chicks and compared them to thedecent chicks, a larger number would be dirty with 10+ children"

eyes.gif

(yes, that's literally how you sound......
roll.gif
, i know yous a lame typing "ghetto losers")

. I KNOW that there are losers in every race, I see it all the time. Question is, which race has more of these "wack females"? The amount of "wack white girls" (ghetto losers, unemployed [not by choice], pregnant at 16 etc etc) you can compare to the overall gender of white females is smaller than if you were to do the same for black women

eek.gif
, my man looking real scarecrow'd up out here...

if he only had a brain...

you sounding awfully dumb right now, bro....

i'm off work tho...

have fun with your dirty, roach infested, goya-eating, no-speaka-enlass, 13-children-having spanish chicks, too

"i mean, i'm sure if we added up all the dirty, no-speaka, many kid having spanish chicks and compared them to the decent chicks, a larger number would be dirty with 10+ children"

eyes.gif

(yes, that's literally how you sound......
roll.gif
, i know yous a lame typing "ghetto losers")
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You didn't say anything of substance.. The truth hurts myfriend.[/color] [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]It's okay.. have fun at work. [/color]
happy.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

grin.gif

smh.gif
I seriously doubt the mother of your child will be a black woman by the way you have been going on in this post. I mean anyway you slice it if you have daughter she will still be a negro and still be subjected to other black men talking about her like this just off the fact that you are her dad BUT maybe she will be more accepted if she has a white mother or NOT. *shrugs* That one drop of black rule still applies though word to Barack.
22-26.

and my daughter won't be like that. my daughter's gonna be a virgin until she's married...
wink.gif
Won't be like what? What does her virginity have to do with anything? She is still going to be black and even if she has a white mother but beprepared for comments like this:
laugh.gif

grin.gif

I like all types of girls.
I'm most attracted to mixed or exotic looking females.
pimp.gif

You dudes wouldn't date a girl because of her skin color? Goin back to the 50's and 60's.
smh.gif

ProduccionFrescos wrote:

eNPHAN wrote:

SpringfieldXD wrote:

....how old are you?

Where are you coming up with this middle school bs? Seriously.. I doubt any of us here are 12 years old playing at the jungle gym.. Cut it out
dude, you act like that %%%@ is non existent.. I mean, do yo you think people are making this %%%@ up? At the end of the day, your girl is black so yeah, I
expect you to take up for black chicks, but at least be reasonable with it. Like I said earlier, not ALL black women are like this, but that loud,
rambunctious, ghetto mentality is very prevalent amongst Black females.. You have your Oprah's and you have your Naomi Campbells.. be honest, which of
those two do you see more of?

smh.gif
......there's white chicks that
are straight loose, on coke, smoke meth, and just a waste to society but yall don't categorize all white chicks like that.....but yall take some bad
qualities of some black women and attach it to the majority of black women that exist

laugh.gif
Once again, one of my original replies acknowledged the fact that there are "wack females" in every race.. are you kidding me? You're just trying to creating something out of nothing now. I KNOW that there are losers in every race, I see it all the time. Question is, which race has more of these "wack females"? The amount of "wack white girls" (ghetto losers, unemployed [not by choice], pregnant at 16 etc etc) you can compare to the overall gender of white females is smaller than if you were to do the same for black women, which in turn would make it hard for me categorize ALL white girls as such (which I didn't do anyway.. so try again).. as for the second part of your post
laugh.gif
.. You're trying to come at me now? Save it, buddy.

how can it be more black females when black people only make up like 16% of the population....

and you gotta realize when you go low income areas weather its white, black, asian, or latino.....you're going to see alot of these things going on nomatter what the race is....i mean don't get me wrong i love all races but at the same time i'm not going to sit here and bash my race because i canname stereotypes about all females no matter what the race is (cause i've seen it all) but its pointless and i'm not trying to get banned
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

grin.gif

smh.gif
22-26.

wink.gif
Won't be like what? What does her virginity have to do with anything? She is still going to be black and even if she has a white mother but be prepared for comments like this:
laugh.gif
grin.gif

i'm really just pulling at heart strings right now, don't mind me...

but seriously, what can we do to fix this? how can we help our black women rise up and overcome ratchetness?

This is an informative post---no need to lock this IMO. People are going to have their opinions. Just be respectful of other people's opinion though.

And LifeLessons---not calling you out or anything like that but I believe you and others that say black men are the reason why black women act like they do isa little inaccurate.

I will share my thoughts when I get off work.

SpringfieldXD wrote:

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
i know... acting like we live around a population of Nubian
Goddesses and Queen of The Earths...

....how old are you?

smh.gif
......there's white chicks that are straight loose, on coke, smoke meth, and just a waste to society but yall don't categorize all white chicks like that.....but yall take some bad qualities of some black women and attach it to the majority of black women that exist

laugh.gif
Just look at teen pregnancy rates, STD rates, teen sex rates, etc...

Back
Top Bottom