real talk: why do black athletes go with white girls ??

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Black chicks are too ghetto and money diggers

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

Originally Posted by HarlemKickDiva

i should add that my gross generalizations do not reflect on ALL black women.

just the dusty broads i mess with.

So step your game up and stop looking at dusty broads....

thats why i got a white girl.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
413261f31a280bb51705209a910aea5fc72106a8.gif

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Ya'll OD'n now.

Agreed. Dudes is just saying stuff for the sake of......well nothing, really. And mods why is this still open??? Nothing being said and the convo is goingnowhere. I've seen threads locked for less.
smh.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Ninjasonik

Originally Posted by HarlemKickDiva

i just copped me a new white girl, and i'm having lots of fun with her.

we do stuff black girls don't like to do, like go grocery shopping at Whole Foods, take bongrips, and listen to Radiohead.

we also have a book of the month, where we read it, then come back and talk about it later, which is something i have yet to engage in with a black woman.

now don't get me wrong, I love black women. I really do, but they're messed up, and we made them that way.

my white chick don't cringe when i bust in her grill like the black chicks do, either...
So black girls don't like to read, go to whole foods, or listen to rock music.....ok

Well, I'm about to take a library trip for some LSAT books and prolly listen to Fall Out Boy the whole way there....

<---------------black female btw
nerd.gif

indifferent.gif
see black girls always tryna prove a point about something that even all that important.....yall tryna win every lil thing and argue bout dumbstuff
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm black, I have dated a lot of white women and I have dated a few black chicks.....with that said....the asian broad I am with, I consider her wifey
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Latinas and Asians (americanized asians) >>>>>> _________

-The Juice

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Im Not You wrote:

ACBboyz84 wrote:

Ya'll OD'n now.

Agreed. Dudes is just saying stuff for the sake of......well nothing, really. And mods why is this still open??? Nothing being said and the convo is going nowhere. I've seen threads locked for less.
smh.gif
eyes.gif

idk why people still ask the question
laugh.gif
....when blacks get bashed threads stay open....if this thread was about asians it would've been closed by page 3and half the people who posted would've been banned
smh.gif

This entire argument is clearly a referendum on the education system in the US. If people had some common sense and book knowledge instead of knowing how manygrams are in a quarter or what shoes come out next month, their perspective on this subject would be different. I have no problem with someone having apreference for a particular mate, however when you downgrade and generalize an entire group of people you sir or ma'am are an idiot. You are less of a manor woman and therefore your opinion does not matter to me. In my life I've learned that ignorance is alive and well and only through education will we eversee better days.

Shame that some of you will never be able to say "I'm a Grown @ss Man" and be telling the truth.

That being said, when you find love don't run from it like I did and mess it up. You will truly regret it.

cuz u can throw any kind of D at white girls at white girls and theyre lovin it.. u gotta bring ur game with black girls.. u think ur beatin it up.. but theycan throw it back..

some dudes jus cant handle that.. but i dont really effs w/ white girls.. they do go down tho

Originally Posted by SIZE TENS

To sum up the thread:

BG = ghetto, gold digging, drama

WG = rich, easy, dumb

what'd I miss?

QFT
laugh.gif

That's why I stopped messin with black girls back in '04.
White girls imo are just more fun and don't cause as many headaches.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

http://niketalk.com/topic/183427

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]There goes your answer.[/color]
cuz thats all black women right?
indifferent.gif

if they were any other race you wouldn't not date that whole race right?
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Aye buddy.. that's a constant thing I see with Blackfemales.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]On the train: Loud & Rude[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Street: Loud, Rude, Nasty language, Fighting[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Youtube: Huge scuffles, or shaking their #+*%+[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I mean, it's a CONSTANT THING.. Other races, here and there.. but with blackfemales, you can almost always expect that type of behavior. At the end of the day, I never dated one and never will. I'll stick with white & latinchicks.[/color]
happy.gif

There goes your answer.
indifferent.gif

Aye buddy.. that's a constant thing I see with Black females.

On the train: Loud & Rude
Street: Loud, Rude, Nasty language, Fighting
Youtube: Huge scuffles, or shaking their #+*%+

I mean, it's a CONSTANT THING.. Other races, here and there.. but with black females, you can almost always expect that type of behavior. At the end of the day, I never dated one and never will. I'll stick with white & latin chicks.
happy.gif

I know you love Latinas and I'm not trying to bring you to the other side or anything but you dont think thats a lil ridiculous? I can find plenty ofLatinas that have do all that you posted. You live in NY to don't you? I KNOW you can find Latinas doing the same thing daily.

For the life of me I'll never understand why NT can't like one thing, w/o bringing down another.
smh.gif
Just let everything and everyone be.

There's no need to bash.

ProduccionFres you sound very young, uneducated, or uncultured. People (girls) who display this type of behavior more than likely act like this because theirparents bring them up this way. They do what they know. Color doesn't have anything to do with it. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that thistype of behavior is displayed more by uneducated people in general than one race per se. Not to say that you can "almost always expect" this type ofbehavior from uneducated people.

Now I know plenty of black girls who do act this way. But I know just as many white, and hispanic girls who act this way. What you see on youtube doesn'tdetermine what you can "almost always expect" from a certain race.

Based on your explanation is it ok for me to assume that I can "almost always expect" white people to do crazy ridiculous stunts like jacka** themovie because I see it on youtube all the time?

No it's not because I know plenty of white people who don't act like that.

My whole family is black (and I have a big fam) and there are less than a handfull who act like that. Your comment, was highly offensive. But it's more sadthan anything that people like you actually really think this way. I'm glad you dont date black girls. That means theres more good ones for me. I hope youkeep running into the "typical ones" to perpetuate your stereotype.

Grow up!

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]There goes your answer.[/color]
indifferent.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Aye buddy.. that's a constant thing I see with Black females.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]On the train: Loud & Rude[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Street: Loud, Rude, Nasty language, Fighting[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Youtube: Huge scuffles, or shaking their #+*%+[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I mean, it's a CONSTANT THING.. Other races, here and there.. but with black females, you can almost always expect that type of behavior. At the end of the day, I never dated one and never will. I'll stick with white & latin chicks.[/color]
happy.gif
I know you love Latinas and I'm not trying to bring you to the other side or anything but you dont think thats a lil ridiculous? I can find plenty of Latinas that have do all that you posted. You live in NY to don't you? I KNOW you can find Latinas doing the same thing daily.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Of course, don't get me wrong... I could point out the BS in everyrace, but the way I see it is like this, I would have to go out of my way to see that type of stuff from other races.. When it comes to black girls, itdoesn't matter where I'm at, that %$*! is visible.. am I saying all of them are like that? Not at all, but 8/10 that's the case. At the end of theday, I think white & latin females have more home values.. I saw someone mention something about black women being single mothers, having kids at a veryyoung age etc etc.. maybe that's the case? maybe that's the reason a lot of black females don't know how to act?.. the funny thing to me is that,the bi-racial girls I've messed with (black being one of the races) tend to act more socially acceptable than just regular black females... why isthat?[/color]
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by maxi320

ProduccionFres you sound very young, uneducated, or uncultured. People (girls) who display this type of behavior more than likely act like this because their parents bring them up this way. They do what they know. Color doesn't have anything to do with it. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that this type of behavior is displayed more by uneducated people in general than one race per se. Not to say that you can "almost always expect" this type of behavior from uneducated people.

Now I know plenty of black girls who do act this way. But I know just as many white, and hispanic girls who act this way. What you see on youtube doesn't determine what you can "almost always expect" from a certain race.

Based on your explanation is it ok for me to assume that I can "almost always expect" white people to do crazy ridiculous stunts like jacka** the movie because I see it on youtube all the time?

No it's not because I know plenty of white people who don't act like that.

My whole family is black (and I have a big fam) and there are less than a handfull who act like that. Your comment, was highly offensive. But it's more sad than anything that people like you actually really think this way. I'm glad you dont date black girls. That means theres more good ones for me. I hope you keep running into the "typical ones" to perpetuate your stereotype.

Grow up!
I'll be 20 on the 27th, I read a lot/ when my mom leaves the country for her business trips, I tend to follow (in turn I learn about of abunch of different races etc) ..and my family consists of everything from Carrib black people/Dominicans to Italians so I get a lot of cultivation from a widerange of people. I've messed with White girls, Latinas and in the 2nd grade I liked one black girl (she was Trinidadian), now, coming up, I always kept anopen mind when it came to chicks.. I've dated broads who didn't have much financially to those who were way more than fortunate.. only thing is though,they were either white or latina (
grin.gif
) and none of them projected suchbehavior.. but w/e

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that this type of behavior is displayed more by uneducated people in general than one race per se.
I guess you can say that, but at the end of the day, (AND LET'S BE VERY REALISTIC HERE) who makes up for the most uneducated/poverty stricken?.. judging by your post, I bet you'd somehow find a way to throw latinos in there, but even most of the latino people I met whose parents came from somepoor country, had no education etc, had some set of values which in turn would produce a child who was respectable.. So, I'm gonna go out on a limb hereand say, this behavior does have more to do with race, than it does with socioeconomic status.

I also see you keep mentioning youtube as a way to what? discredit what I'm saying? I'm not using youtube as the crutch for what I see, I'm usingexperience and seeing some of the videos posted on NT where black chicks are acting a fool is just one of the many channels to experience just that. Onceagain, I'm not saying all black females act that way, but it's waaaay more common to see that behavior in the black race, than it is in any other.

I'm glad you dont date black girls. That means theres more good ones for me. I hope you keep running into the "typical ones" to perpetuate your stereotype.
Good for you and believe you me, I keep my distance so you won't have to worry about that.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom