real talk: why do black athletes go with white girls ??

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Originally Posted by Id Walk a Mile for a Camel

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

\but white men get mad when their women date outside the race.

I feel like it's a mix of reasons....they actually enjoy our culture more (music, fashion, etc)...but I think the main reason is they feel like black men are more of "ALPHA" males then white men.

I've never heard a white guy say anything about that. Only white supremacists on the news and $+%@, talking about "race-mixing" and other nonsense. It's an issue in the black community, more specifically in the black female community, because FORTY-TWO PERCENT of black women have NEVER been married. That number is astounding. Despite me not agreeing with their anger over black men dating white women, I can understand why they would be frustrated.

Black males are more "alpha" than white men? Eh, I don't think that's really an issue either. I don't think either race is more masculine than the other, men are men, there are alpha males and more feminine males of every race. But I've heard several women say they find black men a little more feminine, because a lot more of them are into shoes, clothes, etc. You don't see many white dudes wearing Louis Vuitton shades and coin purses and such. But eh....like I said, that's not my personal view.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
You're out of your mind. I went to Georgetown for a minute...where alot of dudes are not the "white supremacist" type and can be found on Wall Street somewhere right now and I can confirm that they too don't get enthused to see their women with black dudes.

"But I've heard several women say they find black men a little more feminine, because a lot more of them are into shoes, clothes, etc. You don't see many white dudes wearing Louis Vuitton shades and coin purses and such"

laugh.gif
Yeah ok dude...go look at Style Forum or any of these other fashion blog/forums on the web and get back to me on that one...

You sound mad. I haven't heard people say ignorant things like that. My friends and the people I associate myself with I don't fail to get women andthen complain about black men "stealing" them as if that's the reason why. I'm sorry that's who you hang around.

Can you read? I said it wasn't my opinion, but I've heard it straight from the mouths of several women. Style forum and fashion blogs? How about reallife? Look at how rappers, singers, and other black celebrities dress, there is some truth to that statement. Either way though, I think it's idiotic toassociate clothing with masculinity or femininity, so, again, that's not my view. .

Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

dreaface wrote:

i agree black women been through alot... stuff your history books never touch on. If anything that has made us stronger. Been raising families on our own, been the backbone and staple of our families forever. The strength of a black women is tremendous and its sad that even the black man cant appreciate it. ESP. when there are more black women in college than men...and U cant find a good black women think about how we feel. not all of us want Thugs.
So what does it say about some of these college educated black women who aren't even giving college educated black men the time of day because he doesn't have money now it going to be a great man/husband/father one day? And it happens so often, all the black females who are in college who are dating guys who didn't even attempt to go to college, are perfectly fine with the job they have right now, and put more money into their cars than they do in their bank accounts are very intelligent. Could it be that People nowadays don't now how to be patient for delayed gratification (like someone alread said)?

That's the problem right there. You're basing your opinion off the actions of some. Like every educated black woman wants a thug, be real.

I'm not basing my opinion off the actions of some. The reason I put some in that statement is because I realize that the flaws of a few does not tell thestory for the whole.
Now is I said:
"So what does it say about these college educated black women who aren't even giving college educated black men the time of day because he doesn't have money now it going to be a great man/husband/father one day?"
You could make that argument...

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

I feel like it's a mix of reasons....they actually enjoy our culture more (music, fashion, etc)...but I think the main reason is they feel like black men are more of "ALPHA" males then white men.

I've never heard a white guy say anything about that. Only white supremacists on the news and $+%@, talking about "race-mixing" and other nonsense. It's an issue in the black community, more specifically in the black female community, because FORTY-TWO PERCENT of black women have NEVER been married. That number is astounding. Despite me not agreeing with their anger over black men dating white women, I can understand why they would be frustrated.

Black males are more "alpha" than white men? Eh, I don't think that's really an issue either. I don't think either race is more masculine than the other, men are men, there are alpha males and more feminine males of every race. But I've heard several women say they find black men a little more feminine, because a lot more of them are into shoes, clothes, etc. You don't see many white dudes wearing Louis Vuitton shades and coin purses and such. But eh....like I said, that's not my personal view.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
You're out of your mind. I went to Georgetown for a minute...where alot of dudes are not the "white supremacist" type and can be found on Wall Street somewhere right now and I can confirm that they too don't get enthused to see their women with black dudes.

"But I've heard several women say they find black men a little more feminine, because a lot more of them are into shoes, clothes, etc. You don't see many white dudes wearing Louis Vuitton shades and coin purses and such"

laugh.gif
Yeah ok dude...go look at Style Forum or any of these other fashion blog/forums on the web and get back to me on that one...

You sound mad. I haven't heard people say ignorant things like that. My friends and the people I associate myself with I don't fail to get women and then complain about black men "stealing" them as if that's the reason why. I'm sorry that's who you hang around.

Can you read? I said it wasn't my opinion, but I've heard it straight from the mouths of several women. Style forum and fashion blogs? How about real life? Look at how rappers, singers, and other black celebrities dress, there is some truth to that statement. Either way though, I think it's idiotic to associate clothing with masculinity or femininity, so, again, that's not my view. .

Have you lost your mind Mr. Camel.....please believe white dudes look down on white women that date black dudes. I've seen it with my own eyes it'slike she's settled for less or is tainted. Just because you don't do it that's good and all.

Any I've never heard women call us more femenine....are you nuts? because of fashion?
laugh.gif
We are the thugs, the rappers, the drug dealers, the athletes. We are knownfor having the big "thangs". Let's be serious white women are suprised when they find out that we aren't any of the above. It's just theperception of black males. Don't quote other people Mr.Camel....how do you feel?

i just copped me a new white girl, and i'm having lots of fun with her.

we do stuff black girls don't like to do, like go grocery shopping at Whole Foods, take bongrips, and listen to Radiohead.

we also have a book of the month, where we read it, then come back and talk about it later, which is something i have yet to engage in with a black woman.

now don't get me wrong, I love black women. I really do, but they're messed up, and we made them that way.

my white chick don't cringe when i bust in her grill like the black chicks do, either...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

You sound mad. I haven't heard people say ignorant things like that. My friends and the people I associate myself with I don't fail to get women and then complain about black men "stealing" them as if that's the reason why. I'm sorry that's who you hang around.

Can you read? I said it wasn't my opinion, but I've heard it straight from the mouths of several women. Style forum and fashion blogs? How about real life? Look at how rappers, singers, and other black celebrities dress, there is some truth to that statement. Either way though, I think it's idiotic to associate clothing with masculinity or femininity, so, again, that's not my view. .

Have you lost your mind Mr. Camel.....please believe white dudes look down on white women that date black dudes. I've seen it with my own eyes it's like she's settled for less or is tainted. Just because you don't do it that's good and all.

Any I've never heard women call us more femenine....are you nuts? because of fashion?
laugh.gif
We are the thugs, the rappers, the drug dealers, the athletes. We are known for having the big "thangs". Let's be serious white women are suprised when they find out that we aren't any of the above. It's just the perception of black males. Don't quote other people Mr.Camel....how do you feel?

Dude....I never said there weren't white people who say this. I just said I don't know any personally. I know a lot of people. I have a hard timebelieving that in my generation this is actually a widespread feeling amongst white men.

How do I feel? I don't have any feelings towards this "phenomenon." I think it's great that people of different races date, and wish more ofit occured. I also wish people would stop complaining about it happening, as if black men are obligated to only date black women, etc.

As for the feminine thing.....like I said in my previous post, " think it's idiotic to associate clothing with masculinity or femininity," sodon't act like that's my personal view.

And as far as white women I know......the vast majority do not think black men are thugs, etc. Maybe that's because the people I know tend to be moreeducated than the average, or because I have lived in diverse cities all my life, I don't know. But I know what you mean, I've heard plenty of storiesof white girls acting surprised when a black person doesn't "act black," whatever the hell that means.

Joseph Camel Jr wrote:

Im Not You wrote:

Id Walk a Mile for a Camel wrote:

TruthGetsBusy wrote:

I feel like it's a mix of reasons....they actually enjoy our culture more (music, fashion, etc)...but I think the main reason is they feel like
black men are more of "ALPHA" males then white men.

I've never heard a white guy say anything about that. Only white supremacists on the news and $+%@, talking about "race-mixing" and other
nonsense. It's an issue in the black community, more specifically in the black female community, because FORTY-TWO PERCENT of black women have NEVER
been married. That number is astounding. Despite me not agreeing with their anger over black men dating white women, I can understand why they would be
frustrated.

Black males are more "alpha" than white men? Eh, I don't think that's really an issue either. I don't think either race is more
masculine than the other, men are men, there are alpha males and more feminine males of every race. But I've heard several women say they find black
men a little more feminine, because a lot more of them are into shoes, clothes, etc. You don't see many white dudes wearing Louis Vuitton shades and
coin purses and such. But eh....like I said, that's not my personal view.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
You're out of your mind. I went to Georgetown for a minute...where alot of dudes
are not the "white supremacist" type and can be found on Wall Street somewhere right now and I can confirm that they too don't get enthused
to see their women with black dudes.

"But I've heard several women say they find black men a little more feminine, because a lot more of them are into shoes, clothes, etc. You
don't see many white dudes wearing Louis Vuitton shades and coin purses and such"

laugh.gif
Yeah ok dude...go look at Style Forum or any of these other
fashion blog/forums on the web and get back to me on that one...

You sound mad. I haven't heard people say ignorant things like that. My friends and the people I associate myself with I don't fail to get women and
then complain about black men "stealing" them as if that's the reason why. I'm sorry that's who you hang around.

Can you read? I said it wasn't my opinion, but I've heard it straight from the mouths of several women. Style forum and fashion blogs? How about real
life? Look at how rappers, singers, and other black celebrities dress, there is some truth to that statement. Either way though, I think it's idiotic to
associate clothing with masculinity or femininity, so, again, that's not my view. .

Have you lost your mind Mr. Camel.....please believe white dudes look down on white women that date black dudes. I've seen it with my own eyes it's
like she's settled for less or is tainted. Just because you don't do it that's good and all.

laugh.gif
We are the thugs, the rappers, the drug dealers, the athletes. We are known
for having the big "thangs". Let's be serious white women are suprised when they find out that we aren't any of the above. It's just the
perception of black males. Don't quote other people Mr.Camel....how do you feel?

Dude....I never said there weren't white people who say this. I just said I don't know any personally. I know a lot of people. I have a hard time believing that in my generation this is actually a widespread feeling amongst white men.

How do I feel? I don't have any feelings towards this "phenomenon." I think it's great that people of different races date, and wish more of it occured. I also wish people would stop complaining about it happening, as if black men are obligated to only date black women, etc.

As for the feminine thing.....like I said in my previous post, " think it's idiotic to
associate clothing with masculinity or femininity," so don't act like that's my personal view.

And as far as white women I know......the vast majority do not think black men are thugs, etc. Maybe that's because the people I know tend to be more educated than the average, or because I have lived in diverse cities all my life, I don't know. But I know what you mean, I've heard plenty of stories of white girls acting surprised when a black person doesn't "act black," whatever the hell that means.

alot of white males do look down on white chicks who date black guys....I mean they might not say it but trust it happens..,,

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

we do stuff black girls don't like to do, like go grocery shopping at Whole Foods, take bongrips, and listen to Radiohead.

we also have a book of the month, where we read it, then come back and talk about it later, which is something i have yet to engage in with a black woman.

now don't get me wrong, I love black women. I really do, but they're messed up, and we made them that way.

my white chick don't cringe when i bust in her grill like the black chicks do, either...
So black girls don't like to read, go to whole foods, or listen to rock music.....ok

Well, I'm about to take a library trip for some LSAT books and prolly listen to Fall Out Boy the whole way there....

<---------------black female btw
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by HarlemKickDiva

So black girls don't like to read, go to whole foods, or listen to rock music.....ok

Well, I'm about to take a library trip for some LSAT books and prolly listen to Fall Out Boy the whole way there....

nerd.gif
Yeah, I know a black chick that goes to heavy metal clubs. Shame she was married.

nerd.gif

Who cares.
eyes.gif

nerd.gif

Who cares.
eyes.gif
Ummm, duh...to make a sarcastic point.....clearly ninjallamafromhell understood what I was saying....don't quote me if you're gonna replylike a doofus...

And Kickinheadz...that's actually a good question....come to a few actually

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]now don't get me wrong, I love black women. I really do[/color], but they're messed up, and we made them that way.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Nice[/color]
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dakingii

No offense to my sisters but black chicks bring too much drama.

Let me put it like this, I don't ever talk to black girls
grin.gif
laugh.gif
and the night I pull one black chicks number one of my "homeboys"tries to fight me..point blank I don't mess with black chicks.

nerd.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

you can't front like that's not part of the problem...not saying you in particular
society. survival of the fittest.

if thats all you can say you cant really complain about anything...if you're gonna base your actions off survival of the fittest than a female could saythe same and you won't get anywhere...i was mainly speaking of fathers tho...

SpringfieldXD wrote:

One of the most... if not most IGNORANT statements that I have ever seen on NT or anywhere else for that matter... to make it even worse your
being condescending to your own race of women...
smh.gif
ignorance at its finest...

Back
Top Bottom