real talk: why do black athletes go with white girls ??

Originally Posted by HarlemKickDiva

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

So what does it say about some of these college educated black women who aren't even giving college educated black men the time of day because he doesn't have money now it going to be a great man/husband/father one day? And it happens so often, all the black females who are in college who are dating guys who didn't even attempt to go to college, are perfectly fine with the job they have right now, and put more money into their cars than they do in their bank accounts are very intelligent. Could it be that People nowadays don't now how to be patient for delayed gratification (like someone already said)?
I'm so close to my post limit....lol

Yes and although we've gone back and forth as far as our respective genders I think this is a problem with our generation...white, black,....everyone...

But I stand by the fact that only the weak minded and ignorant would justify it with words like "I'm done with black women" and "black women bring too much drama"....not buying some of the ignorance in this thread....

I commend some of you guys for not buying it either...but I will say there are some good intelligent, attractive, goal oriented black women out there...my best friends and I are a good group of them and I know we exist outside of our parameter

And on all of this we can definently agree.
pimp.gif

What do you know, not everyone on NT is a small minded bamma (no shots fired)

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Right at this very moment, Willie Lynch is rolling in his grave with sheer happiness...
The Black slaves after receiving this indoctrination shall carry on and will become self refueling and self generating for HUNDREDS of years, maybe THOUSANDS. Don't forget you must pitch...FEMALE vs. the MALE, and the MALE vs. the FEMALE...

People need to wake up and realize what's going on. From being attracted to "light skin" females (which includes latinas) and "white women", to having some innate opposition to "black women"...

I realize that we all occasionally joke about these dynamics, I'm guilty of this, but honestly, I've read some very disgusting things in this thread. People need to open their eyes and SEE what's going on...

man i might get flamed for this... but that dude was a genius with that plan he came up with... i am completley apalled by it & disgusted byeverything that its done to black people... but his plan was pure genius...

but anyways... this is a great point
and whats funny is that i know people of other races who don't date their race but they NEVER bash the women of their race.....NEVER there's nothing wrong w/ dating outside your race....but to bash your own race in the process is sad
its because people take one bad experience/person & generalize the way that person acts to the whole race...

thats the entire problem with this thread... generalizations... people need to realize that not every black man is a uneducated/thug/rapper/unemployed... &people need to realize that not every black woman is loud/has attitude/uneducated/ghetto/only likes thugs...

people gotta start doing things more on a case by case basis...

and just be more openminded... dont give up on an entire race just because of the actions of a few members of it...

also to the people who say that wont date black women anymore because of their attitude:
It pains me to say this, but black men are mostly to blame for the perceived attitude that black women have nowadays... just like that one dude Forgot AboutJae said... women get their distorted ideal of desirable men from the media/friends/environment... when it should be coming from their father... who in alot ofcases isnt around to show her the type of man that she should go after...

its just a +#%+%! up situation on both sides...

Why do these white girls not like white men? White people chime in......how does that make you feel? I wonder.....Black women get mad at black men for datingoutside the race.....but white men get mad when their women date outside the race.

I feel like it's a mix of reasons....they actually enjoy our culture more (music, fashion, etc)...but I think the main reason is they feel like black menare more of "ALPHA" males then white men.

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

Right at this very moment, Willie Lynch is rolling in his grave with sheer happiness...
The Black slaves after receiving this indoctrination shall carry on and will become self refueling and self generating for HUNDREDS of years, maybe THOUSANDS. Don't forget you must pitch...FEMALE vs. the MALE, and the MALE vs. the FEMALE...

People need to wake up and realize what's going on. From being attracted to "light skin" females (which includes latinas) and "white women", to having some innate opposition to "black women"...

I realize that we all occasionally joke about these dynamics, I'm guilty of this, but honestly, I've read some very disgusting things in this thread. People need to open their eyes and SEE what's going on...

man i might get flamed for this... but that dude was a genius with that plan he came up with... i am completley apalled by it & disgusted by everything that its done to black people... but his plan was pure genius...

but anyways... this is a great point
and whats funny is that i know people of other races who don't date their race but they NEVER bash the women of their race.....NEVER there's nothing wrong w/ dating outside your race....but to bash your own race in the process is sad
its because people take one bad experience/person & generalize the way that person acts to the whole race...

thats the entire problem with this thread... generalizations... people need to realize that not every black man is a uneducated/thug/rapper/unemployed... & people need to realize that not every black woman is loud/has attitude/uneducated/ghetto/only likes thugs...

people gotta start doing things more on a case by case basis...

and just be more openminded... dont give up on an entire race just because of the actions of a few members of it...

also to the people who say that wont date black women anymore because of their attitude:
It pains me to say this, but black men are mostly to blame for the perceived attitude that black women have nowadays... just like that one dude Forgot About Jae said... women get their distorted ideal of desirable men from the media/friends/environment... when it should be coming from their father... who in alot of cases isnt around to show her the type of man that she should go after...

its just a +#%+%! up situation on both sides...

QFT.

I was raised by both my parents and I'll say this...my dad isn't a perfect man...but he did teach me what to look for and what not to look for in asignificant other...unfortunately he had me playing in dirt instead of having my mom teach me how to paint my nails...so i came out a little rough around theedges...but I have had the fortune of having him in my life and I think it made me a better person by him being there

QFT.

I was raised by both my parents and I'll say this...my dad isn't a perfect man...but he did teach me what to look for and what not to look for in a significant other...unfortunately he had me playing in dirt instead of having my mom teach me how to paint my nails...so i came out a little rough around the edges...but I have had the fortune of having him in my life and I think it made me a better person by him being there

word...i love my dad to death and am so thankful he was in my life from day one...thanks to him i def. avoid alot of you bums...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

QFT.

I was raised by both my parents and I'll say this...my dad isn't a perfect man...but he did teach me what to look for and what not to look for in a significant other...unfortunately he had me playing in dirt instead of having my mom teach me how to paint my nails...so i came out a little rough around the edges...but I have had the fortune of having him in my life and I think it made me a better person by him being there

word...i love my dad to death and am so thankful he was in my life from day one...thanks to him i def. avoid alot of you bums...
laugh.gif
Thanks to poppa Huxtable you mean
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

QFT.

laugh.gif
Thanks to poppa Huxtable you mean
nerd.gif

huh?

Originally Posted by 0cks

When's the last time you've heard some white dude screaming "I'M DONE WITH WHITE GIRLS!"? Pretty much it's "I'm done with XYZ" as it should be. Honestly I have never heard a white guy use the phrase "white girls" or "white chicks" in general. It's annoying how white folk can be judged as individuals but if you're black you're just one faceless entity, even by your own people. Some of ya'll dudes have been conditioned beyond belief.
Wow...

I think this post speaks volumes in terms of exactly how Black America plays into societal perception, in general. White has always been the standard contrast in our community, whether for good, or bad. Its way too easy for Black men to dismissBlack women because she does not measure up to the standards of her white counter-part; furthermore, if living in a Black community isn't sufficient enoughfor our perceived living conditions, its time to move into a White Neighborhood. And this sub-conscious benchmarkingis a possible sign of something much more than Black/ White.

My only definitive stance on this subject is to approach it with self-awareness, and exercise being open-minded across the board.

I was raised by both my parents and I'll say this...my dad isn't a perfect man...but he did teach me what to look for and what not to look for in a significant other... I had the fortune of having him in my life and I think it made me a better person by him being there
Me too. Thank God for my dad. HKD was dropping knowledge in this post.
laugh.gif

...didn't think I would agree with you since that other thread(
grin.gif
) but Iagree with this.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by toast1985

Originally Posted by 0cks

When's the last time you've heard some white dude screaming "I'M DONE WITH WHITE GIRLS!"? Pretty much it's "I'm done with XYZ" as it should be. Honestly I have never heard a white guy use the phrase "white girls" or "white chicks" in general. It's annoying how white folk can be judged as individuals but if you're black you're just one faceless entity, even by your own people. Some of ya'll dudes have been conditioned beyond belief.
Wow...

I think this post speaks volumes in terms of exactly how Black America plays into societal perception, in general. White has always been the standard contrast in our community, whether for good, or bad. Its way too easy for Black men to dismiss Black women because she does not measure up to the standards of her white counter-part; furthermore, if living in a Black community isn't sufficient enough for our perceived living conditions, its time to move into a White Neighborhood. And this sub-conscious benchmarking is a possible sign of something much more than Black/ White.

My only definitive stance on this subject is to approach it with self-awareness, and exercise being open-minded across the board.
/thread

I'd like to thank my dysfunctional household for showing me the opposite of how to operate my family. Big special shoutouts to my pops for letting me bearmy mother's wrath and having me play both son and husband.

Seriously, I've matured faster than the average 23 year old. One thing I can say is...the female attraction for "assh---" is not bound by race.Nice guys do finish last and end up with leftovers from "thugs/jocks/w.e" running through the girls.

I'm 23 and I'm smart enough to realize that you can't ever satisfy a female. There's always gonna be something she'll be prodding youtowards doing, some slight suggestion or something. Some chicks use their looks, others use nagging others use wits. "The Smartest man cannot outwit thedumbest women"

My issue with interracial dating is this....Black men, we're a "hot commodity" ever since this Obama election. I mean we were the crown jewelsbefore If you ask me...but its like fever pitch now. Its a natural fact that if you have options you will exercise them. So sistas can't really hate theplayer. And if they were smart, they'd do them just as well. I really think Black women are loyal to a fault sometimes regarding interracial dating.

I've been the nerd who never got the girls he wanted because they were messing with the thugs. I've been the cond/third option. No biggie. The biggestbattle is not to be bitter about it.

^^^ Girls of all races are infatuated to "thugs" when they're younger, but when they get older and want to settle down, they'll"settle" for the nice guy.

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

I was raised by both my parents and I'll say this...my dad isn't a perfect man...but he did teach me what to look for and what not to look for in a significant other... I had the fortune of having him in my life and I think it made me a better person by him being there
laugh.gif

SOMEBODY has to represent the ladies! LOL....

If anything, I'm just happy to have a mature discussion on NT

I mean, yea I know it's just NT but for real, life is more than kicks, clothes, and celebs

Good to see there are some decent people (especially the brothas) who actually cared enough to hear me out and offer their opinions

EDIT: I may have hit my post count for the day....ahs well if so, time to finish working on my book

laugh.gif

I mean, yea I know it's just NT but for real, life is more than kicks, clothes, and celebs

Good to see there are some decent people (especially the brothas) who actually cared enough to hear me out and offer their opinions

EDIT: I may have hit my post count for the day....ahs well if so, time to finish working on my book

You writing a book? That's something I could read. At least you argue with logic, unlike some other people on here.

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

\but white men get mad when their women date outside the race.

I feel like it's a mix of reasons....they actually enjoy our culture more (music, fashion, etc)...but I think the main reason is they feel like black men are more of "ALPHA" males then white men.

I've never heard a white guy say anything about that. Only white supremacists on the news and $+%@, talking about "race-mixing" and othernonsense. It's an issue in the black community, more specifically in the black female community, because FORTY-TWO PERCENT of black women have NEVER beenmarried. That number is astounding. Despite me not agreeing with their anger over black men dating white women, I can understand why they would be frustrated.

Black males are more "alpha" than white men? Eh, I don't think that's really an issue either. I don't think either race is more masculinethan the other, men are men, there are alpha males and more feminine males of every race. But I've heard several women say they find black men a littlemore feminine, because a lot more of them are into shoes, clothes, etc. You don't see many white dudes wearing Louis Vuitton shades and coin purses andsuch. But eh....like I said, that's not my personal view.

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

dreaface wrote:

HarlemKickDiva wrote:

THE ANOMOLIE wrote:

I'm merely telling you what I see everyday. Majority of black women think like Lauren London. Why do black women glorify Thuggery? A female friend of mine said she wants a thug and she's got a master's degree. Are black women more inclined to pick a thug over a clean cut dude.......I think so. Do I have to act like Plies or something? It pisses me off sometimes. It shouldn't be this hard to find a good black woman. All women of races carry some baggage. I believe the baggage of black woman is greater then all the other races.
And if you think like that for real my dude...that woman you want isn't gonna come.

If you woulda said struggle you'd be dead on...

i agree black women been through alot... stuff your history books never touch on. If anything that has made us stronger. Been raising families on our own, been the backbone and staple of our families forever. The strength of a black women is tremendous and its sad that even the black man cant appreciate it. ESP. when there are more black women in college than men...and U cant find a good black women think about how we feel. not all of us want Thugs.
So what does it say about some of these college educated black women who aren't even giving college educated black men the time of day because he doesn't have money now it going to be a great man/husband/father one day? And it happens so often, all the black females who are in college who are dating guys who didn't even attempt to go to college, are perfectly fine with the job they have right now, and put more money into their cars than they do in their bank accounts are very intelligent. Could it be that People nowadays don't now how to be patient for delayed gratification (like someone alread said)?

That's the problem right there. You're basing your opinion off the actions of some. Like every educated black woman wants a thug, be real.

Originally Posted by raptors29

laugh.gif

You writing a book? That's something I could read. At least you argue with logic, unlike some other people on here.
Ok, THIS is prolly my last post for the night....lol. But yea...I've gotten awards for like small essays and stuff. But I always start writingand stop and forget about the ideas...not this time. I'm tryna have it done by 2014....

Funny thing is I'm a business major and want to be a lawyer....lol.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

I'd like to thank my dysfunctional household for showing me the opposite of how to operate my family. Big special shoutouts to my pops for letting me bear my mother's wrath and having me play both son and husband.

Seriously, I've matured faster than the average 23 year old. One thing I can say is...the female attraction for "assh---" is not bound by race. Nice guys do finish last and end up with leftovers from "thugs/jocks/w.e" running through the girls.

I'm 23 and I'm smart enough to realize that you can't ever satisfy a female. There's always gonna be something she'll be prodding you towards doing, some slight suggestion or something. Some chicks use their looks, others use nagging others use wits. "The Smartest man cannot outwit the dumbest women"

My issue with interracial dating is this....Black men, we're a "hot commodity" ever since this Obama election. I mean we were the crown jewels before If you ask me...but its like fever pitch now. Its a natural fact that if you have options you will exercise them. So sistas can't really hate the player. And if they were smart, they'd do them just as well. I really think Black women are loyal to a fault sometimes regarding interracial dating.

I've been the nerd who never got the girls he wanted because they were messing with the thugs. I've been the cond/third option. No biggie. The biggest battle is not to be bitter about it.
I agree with your points. This goes back to something I had mentioned this in another post some time ago. For whatever reason, it seems like blackwomen and white men aren't as backwards capatible as the black man and white women when it comes to interacial dating. For example, you are more likely tosee black men and a white women date outside of their races before black women and white men. Is it the stigma that a white man can't handle anything otherthan a white women? Or that the black woman can't be handled by anyone other than a black man? It seems like over time society as a whole has transitionedthese sterotypes to fact, and the younger generations regard these as truths as aposed to experimenting for themselves.

Originally Posted by Id Walk a Mile for a Camel

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

\but white men get mad when their women date outside the race.

I feel like it's a mix of reasons....they actually enjoy our culture more (music, fashion, etc)...but I think the main reason is they feel like black men are more of "ALPHA" males then white men.

I've never heard a white guy say anything about that. Only white supremacists on the news and $+%@, talking about "race-mixing" and other nonsense. It's an issue in the black community, more specifically in the black female community, because FORTY-TWO PERCENT of black women have NEVER been married. That number is astounding. Despite me not agreeing with their anger over black men dating white women, I can understand why they would be frustrated.

Black males are more "alpha" than white men? Eh, I don't think that's really an issue either. I don't think either race is more masculine than the other, men are men, there are alpha males and more feminine males of every race. But I've heard several women say they find black men a little more feminine, because a lot more of them are into shoes, clothes, etc. You don't see many white dudes wearing Louis Vuitton shades and coin purses and such. But eh....like I said, that's not my personal view.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
You're out of your mind. I went to Georgetown for a minute...where alot ofdudes are not the "white supremacist" type and can be found on Wall Street somewhere right now and I can confirm that they too don't get enthusedto see their women with black dudes.

"But I've heard several women say they find black men a little more feminine, because a lot more of them are into shoes, clothes, etc. You don'tsee many white dudes wearing Louis Vuitton shades and coin purses and such"

laugh.gif
Yeah ok dude...go look at Style Forum or any of these other fashionblog/forums on the web and get back to me on that one...

I'm not a thug, a rapper, or a million dollar athlete. I'm just an average black man with a pretty good career, who's looking to settle down with a good black woman. I guess that's just not good enough for black woman now days.
To me this is the okie doke excuse maybe your just a shy unattractive cat using excuses??? I don't know but if all these black women hadthese high standards there should be so many more that their good dudes and not all these single mothers that are messing with dead beats. If messing withdead beats is high standard you must just be doing bad and if thats the case might as well go the Asher Roth route and be by yourself. Of course I don'tknow you but you don't have to be those things for a black chick or any other race of chicks to like you and it sounds like an excuse to me.

Originally Posted by TD The God

Originally Posted by DA MATRIX 1

Originally Posted by raptors29

Usually it's because black dudes get tired of messing with black chicks because of the drama associated with a lot of them. Plus some black girls mess with strictly unsuccessful type dudes.
exactly
I love all types....but this is why I "stray".....the black chics that seemingly have an issue with me dating other types are the ones that consistantly deal with low-life type dudes...go figure....plus to be honest, I grew up around a majority of white women...and I apparently don't act "black", lol
QFT... QFE... QF this being the story of my life

random broad after choppin it up atta club: "ur like almost not even black hehe hehe"

me:
indifferent.gif
because im not wearin a white T n some size 48 jean g unitjauns?

random broad: i dunno ur jus like no one ive met before... i hope i dindt offend u, u jus act whiter...

me:
grin.gif
*finish drink* whiter than the other black guys uve seen on TV?

random broad: ... *silence*... i have alotta black freinds!!! im not like thattt!!
me:
eyes.gif
u tryna go back to the crib n
pimp.gif
n watch white girls?

random broad: OMG!!! thats my favorite movieeeee
devil.gif

tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom