real talk: why do black athletes go with white girls ??

WiLLMaTiC wrote:
honestly the black women in this thread put black men down. Do you believe that every white woman in the world is a gold digger because they marry a black man? If you go to a school thats majority white, you would go for the white girl. Its not rocket science people. Majority of these athletes get scholorships to play at rich private schools and private colleges. Lets be realistic, majority of these rich schools are white. There are dimes in every race. In my opinion whites have more dimes than african american women. If you think differently thats cool.

Please show me where the females put the men down? I could understand if a female started this thread but she didn't. A guy did. I think the females inhere have presented decent arguments without putting anyone down. You guys are acting as if white chicks or females of any other race don't mess withunsuccessful guys, and lets not forget the guys of any race who stay datin worthless chicks then want to complain.

Originally Posted by HarlemKickDiva

Originally Posted by ROME357

ROME357 wrote
Couldn't have put it any better.
Nope. No songs...I don't care what Beyonce decided she would marry. I want know what you've actually (mature and real answers only plz) heard from a female's mouth as far as standards that she has said to you

If we put songs into this I have a catalog of misogynistic examples of what ya'll supposedly want in a woman...

EDIT: Gucci Mane is the biggest c
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
n of the century and I for one could never want to man like that....
" you're to nice for me, but you'll make someone else happy."

"Why you driving that car? You should trade it in and get something else better."

"Yeah, my ex might have 12 kids with other women, beat me, and be a thug...but he put me on so much game, and he's shown me so much in this world."
Let's me say this

BLACK WOMAN DOES NOT EQUAL HOOD RAT!!!!

And those were straight hood rat complaints. Hold yourselves accountable by asking what kind of women you are going after and where you are finding these girls....

And Forgot About Jae: If that was a complaint about skinny jeans, im guilty of that 1
laugh.gif
. Has nothing to do with race though....I just can't take a straight man who wears tighter pants than me seriously

QFT...it sounds like you guys are messing with hoodrats. Hoodrats disgust me b/c people start associating them with all black women.

The ratio at FAMU is like 19-1. The majority of them have a flawed view of what a real man is. These girls are more likely to go with a thug. They don'tfind well educated black male with a good future attractive. Thats just flawed to me. I have no pity for them when they get treated wrong. They asked for it. Ispent the 1st part of my years in college trying to be something I'm not to attract these girls. I even bought a grill (Sad but true). The sad thing aboutI got more play from it. Then I realized theirs nothing wrong with me, something wrong with them. But whateva. Im in grad school and I'm gonna get thismoney. If they don't want any parts of me then, I'll just get someone of different race. I'm not gonna wait for a lifetime for a good black womanto come. I've been overlooked for years, Now its my time.

Bitterness deserved.

Originally Posted by THE ANOMOLIE

The ratio at FAMU is like 19-1. The majority of them have a flawed view of what a real man is. These girls are more likely to go with a thug. They don't find well educated black male with a good future attractive. Thats just flawed to me. I have no pity for them when they get treated wrong. They asked for it. I spent the 1st part of my years in college trying to be something I'm not to attract these girls. I even bought a grill (Sad but true). The sad thing about I got more play from it. Then I realized theirs nothing wrong with me, something wrong with them. But whateva. Im in grad school and I'm gonna get this money. If they don't want any parts of me then, I'll just get someone of different race. I'm not gonna wait for a lifetime for a good black woman to come. I've been overlooked for years, Now its my time.

Bitterness deserved.

9d315bee41b4e93f81f92dd4b2eca0aa6337759.gif

You and I sir are in the same boat. I'm not going to wait a lifetime either... I'll just look at latino, asian, and European girls... Its gonna take alot for me to go after caucasian girls...

What I do have a beef with is females who are my age (give or take a couple of years) asking a man to bring more to the table than they can.

The problem is "SOME" of these young black "independant women" my age (early20s) have been looking for guys who have everything together, and most of the time aren't willing to give a guy who has a plan and is in the process of getting his self together a chance... so we end up stuck messing with hoodrats who are just happy to geet a guy bringing in a check every two weeks so she can have some money to get her hair and nails done... Because we have egos too, and for the minority of us young men who would rather be in a commited relationship than jump from [({})] to [({})] (speaking only for myself) after a certain amount of time of failed attempts, you give up on black women and start dating outside of your race, cause we get tired.

true f'n story....

i mean...it is an instant gratification type of society that we live it...ihear it all the time "Oh dont forget about me when you hit it big...". Show that you're worthy of being remembered I just want a girl I canconsider my equal. I got my hustle and she got hers. Separate yet equal. I dont tell girls I date @@@ about my company till i feel I can trust them (at least50%). If they see pics, good for them.

It's gotten to the point where I'm learning for to be happy single andcelibate (when I wanna be). When () runs your life you lose sight of what's important.

At the same time, I'm trying to not be bitter because I been through MAD@@@ with chicks. I'm looking @ relationships as business ventures now...because you f'--- with the wrong type of female and that's half your @@@and or child support. I feel like "Lucky Me" describes my life sometimes. i aint really give up on Black women...I just expanded more.

why is this post all about us black people. Lets talk about these white women who want the black athletes. Lets discuss the ugly side of white culture. Itseems like everybody wanna put us down in this post including ourselves.....tho some of it is true there are 2 sides to this post.

When's the last time you've heard some white dude screaming "I'M DONE WITH WHITE GIRLS!"? Pretty much it's "I'm done withXYZ" as it should be. Honestly I have never heard a white guy use the phrase "white girls" or "white chicks" in general. It'sannoying how white folk can be judged as individuals but if you're black you're just one faceless entity, even by your own people. Some of ya'lldudes have been conditioned beyond belief.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

What I do have a beef with is females who are my age (give or take a couple of years) asking a man to bring more to the table than they can.

The problem is "SOME" of these young black "independant women" my age (early20s) have been looking for guys who have everything together, and most of the time aren't willing to give a guy who has a plan and is in the process of getting his self together a chance... so we end up stuck messing with hoodrats who are just happy to geet a guy bringing in a check every two weeks so she can have some money to get her hair and nails done... Because we have egos too, and for the minority of us young men who would rather be in a commited relationship than jump from [({})] to [({})] (speaking only for myself) after a certain amount of time of failed attempts, you give up on black women and start dating outside of your race, cause we get tired.

true f'n story....

i mean...it is an instant gratification type of society that we live it...i hear it all the time "Oh dont forget about me when you hit it big...". Show that you're worthy of being remembered I just want a girl I can consider my equal. I got my hustle and she got hers. Separate yet equal. I dont tell girls I date @@@ about my company till i feel I can trust them (at least 50%). If they see pics, good for them.

It's gotten to the point where I'm learning for to be happy single and celibate (when I wanna be). When () runs your life you lose sight of what's important.

At the same time, I'm trying to not be bitter because I been through MAD @@@ with chicks. I'm looking @ relationships as business ventures now...because you f'--- with the wrong type of female and that's half your @@@ and or child support. I feel like "Lucky Me" describes my life sometimes. i aint really give up on Black women...I just expanded more.

The first quote reminds me of that guy who broke down Lauren London's KING magazine interview about how she likes thugs and what's "wrong"with young black chicks mindsets today.

The ratio at FAMU is like 19-1. The majority of them have a flawed view of what a real man is. These girls are more likely to go with a thug. They don't find well educated black male with a good future attractive. Thats just flawed to me. I have no pity for them when they get treated wrong. They asked for it. I spent the 1st part of my years in college trying to be something I'm not to attract these girls. I even bought a grill (Sad but true). The sad thing about I got more play from it. Then I realized theirs nothing wrong with me, something wrong with them. But whateva. Im in grad school and I'm gonna get this money. If they don't want any parts of me then, I'll just get someone of different race. I'm not gonna wait for a lifetime for a good black woman to come. I've been overlooked for years, Now its my time.

Bitterness deserved.
Then stop waiting for someone to come and go find the good ones...I get that there are females who don't want guys who are about anythingexcept to have a guy who look like he's living the life. But there are also guys who treat women the same. That's why you have to feel someone out. Not saying you particularly, but too many people just see somebody and immediately think "yo I'm entitled to that" and i'ma waste my timetryna make sure I get it. What happened to feeling someone out first....if its a no- go chalk it up and move on...

The first quote reminds me of that guy who broke down Lauren London's KING magazine interview about how she likes thugs and what's"wrong" with young black chicks mindsets today.
And then she went back and said she said something totally different...but NT loves them some Lauren London....shows we what we are working with....

Originally Posted by 0cks

When's the last time you've heard some white dude screaming "I'M DONE WITH WHITE GIRLS!"? Pretty much it's "I'm done with XYZ" as it should be. Honestly I have never heard a white guy use the phrase "white girls" or "white chicks" in general. It's annoying how white folk can be judged as individuals but if you're black you're just one faceless entity, even by your own people. Some of ya'll dudes have been conditioned beyond belief.
thank you. this is very true

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

When's the last time you've heard some white dude screaming "I'M DONE WITH WHITE GIRLS!"? Pretty much it's "I'm done with XYZ" as it should be. Honestly I have never heard a white guy use the phrase "white girls" or "white chicks" in general. It's annoying how white folk can be judged as individuals but if you're black you're just one faceless entity, even by your own people. Some of ya'll dudes have been conditioned beyond belief.
Co-sign....society brings us to this I assume? I try to not group people together, Irather group people together by the way they act....

So I guess I'm done with "hood" women, not dumb hood women, but just the chicks thatdon't know any better and never will because they are blind to it....regardless of race

Bitterness deserved.
Then stop waiting for someone to come and go find the good ones...I get that there are females who don't want guys who are about anything except to have a guy who look like he's living the life. But there are also guys who treat women the same. That's why you have to feel someone out. Not saying you particularly, but too many people just see somebody and immediately think "yo I'm entitled to that" and i'ma waste my time tryna make sure I get it. What happened to feeling someone out first....if its a no- go chalk it up and move on...

The first quote reminds me of that guy who broke down Lauren London's KING magazine interview about how she likes thugs and what's "wrong" with young black chicks mindsets today.
And then she went back and said she said something totally different...but NT loves them some Lauren London....shows we what we are working with....

thats the damn problem...ya'll are too far and few in between to us to really say that there is a statistical presence for that argument to be valid!Nothing in this thread is based on extremes but you gotta see that dude obviously just feels like most women out there have this mentality...and I agree. Ofcourse he ain't gonna go asking EACH AND EVERYONE ONE of ya'll out...thats what population sampling is...if I go fishing in a river near my house and Iget trash and debris even 70% of the time...i'm going to a new place to fish...SMH at people thinking every argument is ONE OR THE OTHER. There are shadesof gray we're talking about here people...

BTW, stop being biased and see things for what they are...if you're going to call us out on Lauren London, call us out on the fact that dudes say theywould basically have sex with her based on her PHYSICAL. 99% of dudes here got no clue what she is like mentally and we probably wont. Its based on her looks,we don't even know her for you to use her as a real reference here...

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

HarlemKickDiva wrote:

Bitterness deserved.
Then stop waiting for someone to come and go find the good ones...I get that there are females who don't want guys who are about anything except to have a guy who look like he's living the life. But there are also guys who treat women the same. That's why you have to feel someone out. Not saying you particularly, but too many people just see somebody and immediately think "yo I'm entitled to that" and i'ma waste my time tryna make sure I get it. What happened to feeling someone out first....if its a no- go chalk it up and move on...

The first quote reminds me of that guy who broke down Lauren London's KING magazine interview about how she likes thugs and what's "wrong" with young black chicks mindsets today.

thats the damn problem...ya'll are too far and few in between to us to really say that there is a statistical presence for that argument to be valid! Nothing in this thread is based on extremes but you gotta see that dude obviously just feels like most women out there have this mentality...and I agree. Of course he ain't gonna go asking EACH AND EVERYONE ONE of ya'll out...thats what population sampling is...if I go fishing in a river near my house and I get trash and debris even 70% of the time...i'm going to a new place to fish...SMH at people thinking every argument is ONE OR THE OTHER. There are shades of gray we're talking about here people...

dudes are really on some other stuff in here...a normal goal oriented black female is really far and few between? and there are just so many moregoal-oriented, respectful, etc black men that so many of you felt the need to give up on black women?
alien.gif
puh-lease

again...i'm not against interracial dating...just the reasons some of you are giving...

Bitterness deserved.

thats the damn problem...ya'll are too far and few in between to us to really say that there is a statistical presence for that argument to be valid! Nothing in this thread is based on extremes but you gotta see that dude obviously just feels like most women out there have this mentality...and I agree. Of course he ain't gonna go asking EACH AND EVERYONE ONE of ya'll out...thats what population sampling is...if I go fishing in a river near my house and I get trash and debris even 70% of the time...i'm going to a new place to fish...SMH at people thinking every argument is ONE OR THE OTHER. There are shades of gray we're talking about here people...

BTW, stop being biased and see things for what they are...if you're going to call us out on Lauren London, call us out on the fact that dudes say they would basically have sex with her based on her PHYSICAL. 99% of dudes here got no clue what she is like mentally and we probably wont. Its based on her looks, we don't even know her for you to use her as a real reference here...
Ok, if you have read what I have said for the last 2 pages you have just restated my point....My point being what you just stated is true...andnot only is this done with celebrities, it's done with people you see on the street everyday. And thats how people get stuck with females that repeat thequotes on that other page. REAL TALK: Lauren London is a glorified hood rat....but thats the standard that many men hold their womento....again...accountability....

EDIT: And I agree with you Mytmouse

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

HarlemKickDiva wrote:

Bitterness deserved.

dudes are really on some other stuff in here...a normal goal oriented black female is really far and few between? and there are just so many more goal-oriented, respectful, etc black men that so many of you felt the need to give up on black women?
alien.gif
puh-lease

again...i'm not against interracial dating...just the reasons some of you are giving...

Nah you didn't get my point. I'm saying not to get mad at dude for feeling like he can't win. These images are true and we shouldn't be tryingto sideline what dude is saying just because he sees things that way.

i'm not mad at him...i'm mad at you...lol for saying that they are so far and few between...

Originally Posted by TD The God

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

Co-sign....society brings us to this I assume? I try to not group people together, I rather group people together by the way they act....

So I guess I'm done with "hood" women, not dumb hood women, but just the chicks that don't know any better and never will because they are blind to it....regardless of race

even though i still dont like you. i COMPLETELY AGREE , i was actually expecting you to say the exact opposite.

I still don't get how so many black dudes continue to generalize black women as worse than us. Do you !$$%** read the statistics?

That's not to say no black dude should ever get any play because as a whole we're so bad, I'm much more for letting people be judged on their ownmerit as an individual and not generalized, but it's amazing you don't see the same courtesy granted from the main people who are so commonlyover-generalized in negative fashion, then yall turn around and do the exact same things.

Like white girls, do your thing, nothing wrong with that. Just stop lying and saying it's because there's no goal oriented, college educated blackfemales because there's tons and in fact, many more than their are black men

Let's talk about the white women who say "I don't like white boys" or "I'm not attracted to white guys"...I've heard thistoo many times to count. I'm confused how somebody can't find there own race attractive. These type chicks bother me. Do they like us black men forus....or cuz we black? And do we like the white girls for them....or cuz they white?

#!%$ that though and come hoop son. My ex roommate isn't going to be able to make it

I'm merely telling you what I see everyday. Majority of black women think like Lauren London. Why do black women glorify Thuggery? A female friend of minesaid she wants a thug and she's got a master's degree. Are black women more inclined to pick a thug over a clean cut dude.......I think so. Do I haveto act like Plies or something? It pisses me off sometimes. It shouldn't be this hard to find a good black woman. All women of races carry some baggage. Ibelieve the baggage of black woman is greater then all the other races.

I'm merely telling you what I see everyday. Majority of black women think like Lauren London. Why do black women glorify Thuggery? A female friend of mine said she wants a thug and she's got a master's degree. Are black women more inclined to pick a thug over a clean cut dude.......I think so. Do I have to act like Plies or something? It pisses me off sometimes. It shouldn't be this hard to find a good black woman. All women of races carry some baggage. I believe the baggage of black woman is greater then all the other races.
And if you think like that for real my dude...that woman you want isn't gonna come.

If you woulda said struggle you'd be dead on...

Back
Top Bottom