Real talk, what do you think is the best color on a car?

Originally Posted by I Love AF1

it depends on the car.
That's riiiiight( in my Black Israelite voice). Personally, I can never have a car stable with all the same color, it would get boring.Depending on what type of car it is, ( sport, family, cruising,) I would want a different color for each type of car to express what I want that car to mean.

mcpizzle: you got an exhaust/intake on your truck, right?

i know when i get my charger, its either going to be black, white, or red with limo tint black'd out tail lights and im going to get the stock wheelspainted flat black.
pimp.gif

Depends on the car. Like if I got a Lambo it would be yellow. Ferrari would be their red Red. Porsche would be their gray. Infiniti their graphite. Cadillactheir burgundy red. But overall, I'm a sucker for dark graphite/gray colors on cars. If you get a nice wax job it looks stunning and aggressive.

I'm from Houston, so any color that's candy and looked like its drippin wet will do it for me...

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Depends on the car. Like if I got a Lambo it would be yellow. Ferrari would be their red Red. Porsche would be their gray. Infiniti their graphite. Cadillac their burgundy red. But overall, I'm a sucker for dark graphite/gray colors on cars. If you get a nice wax job it looks stunning and aggressive.
Exactly what I was saying, You can't have all black on a Ferrari, because it doesn't show the lines and curvature of a Ferrari. I hateRED( I'm not into gangbanging), but I think RED is the epitome of Ferrari, it even makes the car looks faster while it's rolling 30.

Black is the classic color. I was at the car wash today and saw an s-class getting the wax job. Black on any car is a win!

What do you call it when a car is painted white but has a metallic blue look when shown in the sun @ a proper angle? That's my fave...

I used to hate white as a car color. Black was my favorite, now I favorite white. It looks a lot cleaner on most cars.

Back
Top Bottom