Rapper Wiz Khalifa arrested with 60 grams of MARIJUANA.. * MUGSHOT*

Originally Posted by likethematrix

Originally Posted by Messyyy

Originally Posted by thejrob

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

Originally Posted by JuJu

Trelvis Tha Thrilla wrote:
Dude aint got no $10,000 a month weed habit. Thats like smoking $300 worth of weed a day. He aint smoking all that by himself. Him and his crew might have that high of a monthly weed bill, but not him on his own.
thats perfectly easy to do. 300 a day is not even an ounce of some good. and you can easily smoke an ounce a day. just like other drugs people build up a tolerance so because you can't overdose from weed if it takes him 3 blunts per session and he rolls a g in each blunt that means it would only take 9 sessions a day of 3 L's. the average person is up at least 12 hours a day soooooo thats a session ever like 1 1/2 half hours in an average day which also the amount of time someone usually takes to come down.
Dude broke it all down
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

where u from? if u payin more than $250 for a oz of some good, u losin.
if you payin less than $250 for a oz of some good, and you don't know the grower or have a SICK hookup, you ain't smoking good and are therefore losin.
i dont know the grower, but i have a sick plug. i can get an oz for 150 of some fire, but id rather pay extra for some purp. i know theres hella plugs out there who sells some top shelf %*#* for cheaper but im not even mad at my plug. dude's spot is like damn near a cannibus club with all the selection he has
this guy. extra for purp?
im tired of you fake smokers.
purp what? granddaddy purple? purple urkle? grape ape? what kinda purple boy boy?
just cause ya man calls it purple dont mean its good baby boy.
lol@ plugs. i could get to breakin down, but its useless.

wiz is a clown for saying 10k a month.
unless he smokin out everyone, he aint spendin 10k.
i smoke all day. everyday.
and hes a clown for puttin smokin weed on frontstreet.
real cats know its a way of life. its like celebrating smoking ciggs when everyone does it.

if zeekey did like 2 years for like 100 pills, then wiz is gettin 7-10 years

fake smokers? f outta here with that, u smoke all day, ###* i do too. so what u tryna prove bruh bruh?? this aint no contest.

u askin what kinda purp when u just asnwered ur own question. u can add gods gift on ur list too if u want.

Originally Posted by SuprDuperFly

10,000 dollars a month?
On just marijuana?
That's a force, glad I don't have a vice like that.
$10000/month
$333.33/day
@ $40/gram
=8.3 g/day

smoking 8.5 $40 grams every day is nuttssss. seomthings up

10,000 dollars a month?
On just marijuana?
$10000/month
$333.33/day
@ $40/gram
=8.3 g/day

Originally Posted by Theta

10,000 dollars a month?
On just marijuana?
$10000/month
$333.33/day
@ $40/gram
=8.3 g/day

huh? u sure u aint talkin bout yay?

10,000 dollars a month?
On just marijuana?
$10000/month
$333.33/day
@ $40/gram
=8.3 g/day

10,000 dollars a month?
On just marijuana?
$10000/month
$333.33/day
@ $40/gram
=8.3 g/day

Its the only way i could get a realistic number of grams a day was assuming he was overpaying like crazy or buying some really weird strains. I originally did it at $10/gram, which is around 33.5 grams a day.

you cant smoke 33.5 grams a day. every single day of the month

10,000 dollars a month?
On just marijuana?
$10000/month
$333.33/day
@ $40/gram
=8.3 g/day

Its the only way i could get a realistic number of grams a day was assuming he was overpaying like crazy or buying some really weird strains. I originally did it at $10/gram, which is around 33.5 grams a day.

you cant smoke 33.5 grams a day. every single day of the month

sorry but...Yall are ALL losing..move to BC..you crazies talkin $40-$50 a GRAM?!! Homie $50 gets you a quarter..and thats BC bud..every strain (not literally EVERY) is sick in its own way. and our kush is wonderful. needa come up north n get u some.... damn I cant even imagine spending $250 on a oz..even if it was white rhino x bubba kush x Orange Zest. thats foolish

sorry but...Yall are ALL losing..move to BC..you crazies talkin $40-$50 a GRAM?!! Homie $50 gets you a quarter..and thats BC bud..every strain (not literally EVERY) is sick in its own way. and our kush is wonderful. needa come up north n get u some.... damn I cant even imagine spending $250 on a oz..even if it was white rhino x bubba kush x Orange Zest. thats foolish

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
this thread is pathetic

dudes in here trying to break down another mans habit, and of course like in every thread pertaining to weed you got the dudes who think they have the illest connects and absolutely MUST tell the world, always leading to an argument with someone just like themselves..

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
this thread is pathetic

dudes in here trying to break down another mans habit, and of course like in every thread pertaining to weed you got the dudes who think they have the illest connects and absolutely MUST tell the world, always leading to an argument with someone just like themselves..

roll.gif
@ the weed snobs. I hate you dudes...always braggin about the fattest 10g blunt you rolled and what not. 
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
@ the weed snobs. I hate you dudes...always braggin about the fattest 10g blunt you rolled and what not. 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by MC OTAKU

roll.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
..  as long as i feel good after a couple puffs i could care less what others  think...

Originally Posted by MC OTAKU

roll.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
..  as long as i feel good after a couple puffs i could care less what others  think...

Originally Posted by Dollaman11

No no, no one was talking about paying $50 a gram. That's just the math that Theta did. Anyone paying 50/g should jump off a 20 story building.

I wont lie though, that BC bud... phenomenal
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dollaman11

No no, no one was talking about paying $50 a gram. That's just the math that Theta did. Anyone paying 50/g should jump off a 20 story building.

I wont lie though, that BC bud... phenomenal
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GG23

Originally Posted by bns1201

Saw Curren$y live on smokers club tour down in Miami.  All the opening acts were dope with big krit and smoke dza. Spitta came out and rapped for like a hour and a half, all classics and got mad into it with the crowd; said waddup to anyone who approached him.  Had me doing the scoo doo doo doo for days.

oh you was there too
pimp.gif

got in for the free 
smokin.gif

spitta aint show up till like 3 am tho
laugh.gif

was wildin out

Originally Posted by GG23

Originally Posted by bns1201

Saw Curren$y live on smokers club tour down in Miami.  All the opening acts were dope with big krit and smoke dza. Spitta came out and rapped for like a hour and a half, all classics and got mad into it with the crowd; said waddup to anyone who approached him.  Had me doing the scoo doo doo doo for days.

oh you was there too
pimp.gif

got in for the free 
smokin.gif

spitta aint show up till like 3 am tho
laugh.gif

was wildin out

Back
Top Bottom