Rapper Wiz Khalifa arrested with 60 grams of MARIJUANA.. * MUGSHOT*

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
this thread is pathetic

dudes in here trying to break down another mans habit, and of course like in every thread pertaining to weed you got the dudes who think they have the illest connects and absolutely MUST tell the world, always leading to an argument with someone just like themselves..
Word man. I'm reading through the thread & am CTFU
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
this thread is pathetic

dudes in here trying to break down another mans habit, and of course like in every thread pertaining to weed you got the dudes who think they have the illest connects and absolutely MUST tell the world, always leading to an argument with someone just like themselves..
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by RoOk

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
this thread is pathetic

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RoOk

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
this thread is pathetic

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
this thread is pathetic

Basically
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
this thread is pathetic

Basically
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
this thread is pathetic

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]So true. [/color]
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
this thread is pathetic

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]So true. [/color]
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Thizz Marley

if you paying more than 300 a zip you lost. maybe cuz I'm from the bay but 250 or less for high grade is the norm if you got a good plug.

well when you live in a state with LEGAL medical dispensaries of course the street dudes gonna come down on the pr to compete. i got oz for  less than 250 wholesale back int he day when i was copping qps for the flippity flip but even that was just some quality beasters.

Originally Posted by Thizz Marley

if you paying more than 300 a zip you lost. maybe cuz I'm from the bay but 250 or less for high grade is the norm if you got a good plug.

well when you live in a state with LEGAL medical dispensaries of course the street dudes gonna come down on the pr to compete. i got oz for  less than 250 wholesale back int he day when i was copping qps for the flippity flip but even that was just some quality beasters.

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Is he gone? [/color]
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

wiz.jpg

He boasted in a recent interview about a $10,000-a-month weed habit and launched his own brand of rolling papers last month.

"Smoke outs Greeneville, nc tonight. Fall thru wit ur finest plant life," he tweeted, just hours before his arrest.

Dude should murder the person that snitched on him, giving popo the info. It was obviously an inside job. Oh wait... 

roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

wiz.jpg

He boasted in a recent interview about a $10,000-a-month weed habit and launched his own brand of rolling papers last month.

"Smoke outs Greeneville, nc tonight. Fall thru wit ur finest plant life," he tweeted, just hours before his arrest.

Dude should murder the person that snitched on him, giving popo the info. It was obviously an inside job. Oh wait... 

lemme ask my NY ntrs a question

im not a smoker but my cousins SWEAR hempstead is the weed mecca for NY

they supply the whole state...........it all starts right there.

lemme ask my NY ntrs a question

im not a smoker but my cousins SWEAR hempstead is the weed mecca for NY

they supply the whole state...........it all starts right there.

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

wiz.jpg

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

wiz.jpg

EVERYTHING in this thread is comical
laugh.gif

He'll be aite tho unless they wanna make an example of him the most he'll get is probation

Back
Top Bottom