Rapper Wiz Khalifa arrested with 60 grams of MARIJUANA.. * MUGSHOT*

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by thejrob

Originally Posted by Messyyy

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

Originally Posted by JuJu

Trelvis Tha Thrilla wrote:
Dude aint got no $10,000 a month weed habit. Thats like smoking $300 worth of weed a day. He aint smoking all that by himself. Him and his crew might have that high of a monthly weed bill, but not him on his own.
thats perfectly easy to do. 300 a day is not even an ounce of some good. and you can easily smoke an ounce a day. just like other drugs people build up a tolerance so because you can't overdose from weed if it takes him 3 blunts per session and he rolls a g in each blunt that means it would only take 9 sessions a day of 3 L's. the average person is up at least 12 hours a day soooooo thats a session ever like 1 1/2 half hours in an average day which also the amount of time someone usually takes to come down.
Dude broke it all down
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

where u from? if u payin more than $250 for a oz of some good, u losin.
if you payin less than $250 for a oz of some good, and you don't know the grower or have a SICK hookup, you ain't smoking good and are therefore losin.

Yep lol.

Sonnnnn, what? A hook up for a ozzy of some good around here is about 435-440ish?!

Living in VA FTMFL

Originally Posted by cs02132

$10,000 per month on weed comes out to $333 a day. thats about an oz a day. between 10 people it could be easily done. at least i know me and my crew could lol
Maybe it's just my ignorance (I
pimp.gif
a lot, but definitely not near an OZ a day), but I don't think this would be too hard to do without 10 people. Dude is always smoking joints so he could easily be putting a G in each one. That's 28 joints and dude is probably up for like 14 hours a day. 2 joints an hour with a few people would not be that tough at all. Especially considering if you are in the studio or just sitting around on a tour bus. Imagine you and a few of your homies bored for a few hours and just chillin, you could smoke A LOT
laugh.gif
, especially considering the tolerance you would have...

I'm just guessing that he probably smokes with a lot of people.. even between like 4-5 it could be done in that situation you said haha..I'd love to try it
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
and most likely succeed

Originally Posted by cs02132

$10,000 per month on weed comes out to $333 a day. thats about an oz a day. between 10 people it could be easily done. at least i know me and my crew could lol
Maybe it's just my ignorance (I
pimp.gif
a lot, but definitely not near an OZ a day), but I don't think this would be too hard to do without 10 people. Dude is always smoking joints so he could easily be putting a G in each one. That's 28 joints and dude is probably up for like 14 hours a day. 2 joints an hour with a few people would not be that tough at all. Especially considering if you are in the studio or just sitting around on a tour bus. Imagine you and a few of your homies bored for a few hours and just chillin, you could smoke A LOT
laugh.gif
, especially considering the tolerance you would have...

I'm just guessing that he probably smokes with a lot of people.. even between like 4-5 it could be done in that situation you said haha..I'd love to try it
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
and most likely succeed

at ya'll thinking he paid 300k .. I highly doubt its that easy for him to have that kind of money to spend on bail that N would have stayed in jail if he had to

at ya'll thinking he paid 300k .. I highly doubt its that easy for him to have that kind of money to spend on bail that N would have stayed in jail if he had to

dependin on wat he be gettin charged, its possible to spend 10 stacks a month on weed. that could be 1-2 lbs of sum strong. i just dont understand y he would wanna spend that much just to get high. i mean damn, i love smokin just as much as the next dude but $120,000 a year on weed is rediculous regardless of how much money u got

dependin on wat he be gettin charged, its possible to spend 10 stacks a month on weed. that could be 1-2 lbs of sum strong. i just dont understand y he would wanna spend that much just to get high. i mean damn, i love smokin just as much as the next dude but $120,000 a year on weed is rediculous regardless of how much money u got

A little more than 2 ounces? This isnt a big deal right? Whats he gonna get community service or something?

A little more than 2 ounces? This isnt a big deal right? Whats he gonna get community service or something?

Originally Posted by FedExciter

Originally Posted by Al Audi

lemme ask my NY ntrs a question

im not a smoker but my cousins SWEAR hempstead is the weed mecca for NY

they supply the whole state...........it all starts right there.
washington heights is the haze cappy of not just ny but the entire tri state area

when u hear your fav ny rapper talk about gettin weed from amsterdam there not talkin about the netherlands
this.

Originally Posted by FedExciter

Originally Posted by Al Audi

lemme ask my NY ntrs a question

im not a smoker but my cousins SWEAR hempstead is the weed mecca for NY

they supply the whole state...........it all starts right there.
washington heights is the haze cappy of not just ny but the entire tri state area

when u hear your fav ny rapper talk about gettin weed from amsterdam there not talkin about the netherlands
this.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

nah he ddnt cash out 300k, but he prolly paid 10% which is 30k.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

nah he ddnt cash out 300k, but he prolly paid 10% which is 30k.

Originally Posted by GG23

Originally Posted by bns1201

only weed rapper i %!%% with is spitta. wiz lost all my respect after i paid mad dough to see his !%# smoke himself ******ed on stage and just giggle cuz he was too high to remember his lyrics

WORDDDD.  I've seen both live.

At the Wiz concert, dude made us wait for forever with terrible opening acts.  Then he finally came out and played like 6 songs, but half the lyrics, he put the mic to crowd and had them recite them, I'm sure cause he was too blitzed to think of his own lyrics.

Saw Curren$y live on smokers club tour down in Miami.  All the opening acts were dope with big krit and smoke dza. Spitta came out and rapped for like a hour and a half, all classics and got mad into it with the crowd; said waddup to anyone who approached him.  Had me doing the scoo doo doo doo for days.

eyes.gif
went to his show last night and yeah that boy Wiz took at least an hr and a half to come out and perform.  I didn't care so much besides the brownie wearing off by then.  Big K.R.I.T was his backup act and was pretty nice actually.  Couldn't
smokin.gif
with security around either.  BTW, Wiz really laughs like that
laugh.gif
.  He was rocking the Space Jams
glasses.gif
.  Surprised cuz he sed in a song that he doesn't rock J's and only Chucks. 

Originally Posted by GG23

Originally Posted by bns1201

only weed rapper i %!%% with is spitta. wiz lost all my respect after i paid mad dough to see his !%# smoke himself ******ed on stage and just giggle cuz he was too high to remember his lyrics

WORDDDD.  I've seen both live.

At the Wiz concert, dude made us wait for forever with terrible opening acts.  Then he finally came out and played like 6 songs, but half the lyrics, he put the mic to crowd and had them recite them, I'm sure cause he was too blitzed to think of his own lyrics.

Saw Curren$y live on smokers club tour down in Miami.  All the opening acts were dope with big krit and smoke dza. Spitta came out and rapped for like a hour and a half, all classics and got mad into it with the crowd; said waddup to anyone who approached him.  Had me doing the scoo doo doo doo for days.

eyes.gif
went to his show last night and yeah that boy Wiz took at least an hr and a half to come out and perform.  I didn't care so much besides the brownie wearing off by then.  Big K.R.I.T was his backup act and was pretty nice actually.  Couldn't
smokin.gif
with security around either.  BTW, Wiz really laughs like that
laugh.gif
.  He was rocking the Space Jams
glasses.gif
.  Surprised cuz he sed in a song that he doesn't rock J's and only Chucks. 

Originally Posted by dland24

thats almost 4 ounces so a QP, and we aint talking about mids lol

Originally Posted by Lunchbox

two ounces is 56 grams my friend... a qp is 112.. and quality of the bud doesn't matter when you're getting booked
laugh.gif

two ounces is 56 grams my friend... a qp is 112.. and quality of the bud doesn't matter when you're getting booked
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

laugh.gif

mybad idk why I thought there was 16 grams in a ounce, why do cops test the weed out then?

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

laugh.gif

mybad idk why I thought there was 16 grams in a ounce, why do cops test the weed out then?

Back
Top Bottom