Rapper Wiz Khalifa arrested with 60 grams of MARIJUANA.. * MUGSHOT*

im guessin since its more expensive it makes matters worse? lol all i know is that they test it so there has to be a reason for that

im guessin since its more expensive it makes matters worse? lol all i know is that they test it so there has to be a reason for that

wasent there a thread on here about a new law being passed on high quality marijuana being on the same level as coke?

wasent there a thread on here about a new law being passed on high quality marijuana being on the same level as coke?

lol i think you're misinformed man. so you think the judge is gonna look at this dude like "hmmm.... well if it was some reggie miller i could give you probation... but this kush? i sentence you to 3 years."

i believe that marijuana is just marijuana regardless of the potency in the eye of the law.. but if you find anything that says otherwise please post it, knowledge is power
pimp.gif

lol i think you're misinformed man. so you think the judge is gonna look at this dude like "hmmm.... well if it was some reggie miller i could give you probation... but this kush? i sentence you to 3 years."

i believe that marijuana is just marijuana regardless of the potency in the eye of the law.. but if you find anything that says otherwise please post it, knowledge is power
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by thejrob

Originally Posted by cs02132

$10,000 per month on weed comes out to $333 a day. thats about an oz a day. between 10 people it could be easily done. at least i know me and my crew could lol
Maybe it's just my ignorance (I
pimp.gif
a lot, but definitely not near an OZ a day), but I don't think this would be too hard to do without 10 people. Dude is always smoking joints so he could easily be putting a G in each one. That's 28 joints and dude is probably up for like 14 hours a day. 2 joints an hour with a few people would not be that tough at all. Especially considering if you are in the studio or just sitting around on a tour bus. Imagine you and a few of your homies bored for a few hours and just chillin, you could smoke A LOT , especially considering the tolerance you would have...

True *#$$. Me and my boys (6-7 heads counting myself) knocced a quad out in a half hour before. Tolerance is the main factor in "how much it takes to get high", that, and what your smoking. 10k is understandable but buddy is just flexin with them numbers
alien.gif

Originally Posted by thejrob

Originally Posted by cs02132

$10,000 per month on weed comes out to $333 a day. thats about an oz a day. between 10 people it could be easily done. at least i know me and my crew could lol
Maybe it's just my ignorance (I
pimp.gif
a lot, but definitely not near an OZ a day), but I don't think this would be too hard to do without 10 people. Dude is always smoking joints so he could easily be putting a G in each one. That's 28 joints and dude is probably up for like 14 hours a day. 2 joints an hour with a few people would not be that tough at all. Especially considering if you are in the studio or just sitting around on a tour bus. Imagine you and a few of your homies bored for a few hours and just chillin, you could smoke A LOT , especially considering the tolerance you would have...

True *#$$. Me and my boys (6-7 heads counting myself) knocced a quad out in a half hour before. Tolerance is the main factor in "how much it takes to get high", that, and what your smoking. 10k is understandable but buddy is just flexin with them numbers
alien.gif

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Well he stole Max's style, might as well go to jail like him too.

owwwwwwwwwwww
^^this.... It was a green light for wiz to switch lanes when max caught that charge. Wiz does it soooooo much better than max tho.

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Well he stole Max's style, might as well go to jail like him too.

owwwwwwwwwwww
^^this.... It was a green light for wiz to switch lanes when max caught that charge. Wiz does it soooooo much better than max tho.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by FedExciter

Originally Posted by Al Audi

lemme ask my NY ntrs a question

im not a smoker but my cousins SWEAR hempstead is the weed mecca for NY

they supply the whole state...........it all starts right there.
washington heights is the haze cappy of not just ny but the entire tri state area

when u hear your fav ny rapper talk about gettin weed from amsterdam there not talkin about the netherlands
this.
qft.  I gotta go up there soon.  Been messing with these dudes in queens and soho....don't know how to flush their plants right.... :smh

I really don't know how this dude and his crew need to get a couple ounces on them and they know they're black as well as a musician on the road and what not and not think to themselves that they could run into some sort of complications down the road...pretty stupid and looks like it was all in the sake of vanity...to be able to think that since they're rolling with that much weed that they're really doing it... smfh...same thing for that demi lavano girl but after she evenentually does rehab she'll get more popular because of her drug stint.

I mean I don't know all the details of the story but if he wasn't trying to sell it then do you really need to have a couple ounces on you?

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by FedExciter

Originally Posted by Al Audi

lemme ask my NY ntrs a question

im not a smoker but my cousins SWEAR hempstead is the weed mecca for NY

they supply the whole state...........it all starts right there.
washington heights is the haze cappy of not just ny but the entire tri state area

when u hear your fav ny rapper talk about gettin weed from amsterdam there not talkin about the netherlands
this.
qft.  I gotta go up there soon.  Been messing with these dudes in queens and soho....don't know how to flush their plants right.... :smh

I really don't know how this dude and his crew need to get a couple ounces on them and they know they're black as well as a musician on the road and what not and not think to themselves that they could run into some sort of complications down the road...pretty stupid and looks like it was all in the sake of vanity...to be able to think that since they're rolling with that much weed that they're really doing it... smfh...same thing for that demi lavano girl but after she evenentually does rehab she'll get more popular because of her drug stint.

I mean I don't know all the details of the story but if he wasn't trying to sell it then do you really need to have a couple ounces on you?

Back
Top Bottom