Rapper Wiz Khalifa arrested with 60 grams of MARIJUANA.. * MUGSHOT*

EVERYTHING in this thread is comical
laugh.gif

He'll be aite tho unless they wanna make an example of him the most he'll get is probation

Originally Posted by Al Audi

lemme ask my NY ntrs a question

im not a smoker but my cousins SWEAR hempstead is the weed mecca for NY

they supply the whole state...........it all starts right there.
I can make an educated guess. 

I can make an educated guess. 

300k for 60 grams
eek.gif

they really need to legalize it, #%#$$ gettin out of hand.  5k bond for each gram is ridiculous
sick.gif

300k for 60 grams
eek.gif

they really need to legalize it, #%#$$ gettin out of hand.  5k bond for each gram is ridiculous
sick.gif

washington heights is the haze cappy of not just ny but the entire tri state area

when u hear your fav ny rapper talk about gettin weed from amsterdam there not talkin about the netherlands

washington heights is the haze cappy of not just ny but the entire tri state area

when u hear your fav ny rapper talk about gettin weed from amsterdam there not talkin about the netherlands

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

pimp.gif
@ posting 300k and walking out 6 hours later.

laugh.gif
@ Hempstead being the Mecca of anything.

you do know that you have to pay only 10% of that bond to get out right? Lol dudes in here talking reckless. I would stay in til my court date if I had to pay $300,000 for 2 ozs of some trees haha.

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

you do know that you have to pay only 10% of that bond to get out right? Lol dudes in here talking reckless. I would stay in til my court date if I had to pay $300,000 for 2 ozs of some trees haha.

on a serious note though, can anyone into law let us know if this was a violation of the 8th amendment somehow?

on a serious note though, can anyone into law let us know if this was a violation of the 8th amendment somehow?

Dude should of listened to Bow Bow...rappers need to stop snitching on themselves. "I spend 10 gs a month" = self proclamation to the law enforcement that if you ever decide to search my persons and or vehicle you'll have a 99.9% chance of hitting me with a dual felony charges....these are our heros *sigh*

Dude should of listened to Bow Bow...rappers need to stop snitching on themselves. "I spend 10 gs a month" = self proclamation to the law enforcement that if you ever decide to search my persons and or vehicle you'll have a 99.9% chance of hitting me with a dual felony charges....these are our heros *sigh*

Originally Posted by RAWse

Why are all these lames hatin' on wiz? Dude is making BANK, pulls DIMES, and he still gets high as a kite everyday.

Ya'll salty

Come to the TAYLOR GANG rollin up them PAPER PLANES.

Originally Posted by RAWse

Why are all these lames hatin' on wiz? Dude is making BANK, pulls DIMES, and he still gets high as a kite everyday.

Ya'll salty

Come to the TAYLOR GANG rollin up them PAPER PLANES.

he looks high as a kite thats lame the way they pull the celebs buses over and search them up  knowin every one at the concert was smoking and everyone on the bus is high its like a free giveaway

he looks high as a kite thats lame the way they pull the celebs buses over and search them up  knowin every one at the concert was smoking and everyone on the bus is high its like a free giveaway

$10,000 per month on weed comes out to $333 a day. thats about an oz a day. between 10 people it could be easily done. at least i know me and my crew could lol

$10,000 per month on weed comes out to $333 a day. thats about an oz a day. between 10 people it could be easily done. at least i know me and my crew could lol

Originally Posted by puddinpopp

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Depends on where your at.  Some states will only charge 10% up front others will charge the whole amount and keep 10% no matter what when it's all said and done.

Originally Posted by puddinpopp

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Depends on where your at.  Some states will only charge 10% up front others will charge the whole amount and keep 10% no matter what when it's all said and done.

Back
Top Bottom