Rapper Wiz Khalifa arrested with 60 grams of MARIJUANA.. * MUGSHOT*

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

They should arrest that white dude Wack Miller instead
laugh.gif

this made me laugh but whats your problem with mac?

Originally Posted by Messyyy

Originally Posted by thejrob

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

Originally Posted by JuJu

Trelvis Tha Thrilla wrote:
Dude aint got no $10,000 a month weed habit. Thats like smoking $300 worth of weed a day. He aint smoking all that by himself. Him and his crew might have that high of a monthly weed bill, but not him on his own.
thats perfectly easy to do. 300 a day is not even an ounce of some good. and you can easily smoke an ounce a day. just like other drugs people build up a tolerance so because you can't overdose from weed if it takes him 3 blunts per session and he rolls a g in each blunt that means it would only take 9 sessions a day of 3 L's. the average person is up at least 12 hours a day soooooo thats a session ever like 1 1/2 half hours in an average day which also the amount of time someone usually takes to come down.
Dude broke it all down
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

where u from? if u payin more than $250 for a oz of some good, u losin.
if you payin less than $250 for a oz of some good, and you don't know the grower or have a SICK hookup, you ain't smoking good and are therefore losin.
i dont know the grower, but i have a sick plug. i can get an oz for 150 of some fire, but id rather pay extra for some purp. i know theres hella plugs out there who sells some top shelf %*#* for cheaper but im not even mad at my plug. dude's spot is like damn near a cannibus club with all the selection he has

this guy. extra for purp?
im tired of you fake smokers.
purp what? granddaddy purple? purple urkle? grape ape? what kinda purple boy boy?
just cause ya man calls it purple dont mean its good baby boy.
lol@ plugs. i could get to breakin down, but its useless.

wiz is a clown for saying 10k a month.
unless he smokin out everyone, he aint spendin 10k.
i smoke all day. everyday.
and hes a clown for puttin smokin weed on frontstreet.
real cats know its a way of life. its like celebrating smoking ciggs when everyone does it.

if zeekey did like 2 years for like 100 pills, then wiz is gettin 7-10 years

Dude aint got no $10,000 a month weed habit. Thats like smoking $300 worth of weed a day. He aint smoking all that by himself. Him and his crew might have that high of a monthly weed bill, but not him on his own.
thats perfectly easy to do. 300 a day is not even an ounce of some good. and you can easily smoke an ounce a day. just like other drugs people build up a tolerance so because you can't overdose from weed if it takes him 3 blunts per session and he rolls a g in each blunt that means it would only take 9 sessions a day of 3 L's. the average person is up at least 12 hours a day soooooo thats a session ever like 1 1/2 half hours in an average day which also the amount of time someone usually takes to come down.
Dude broke it all down
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

if you payin less than $250 for a oz of some good, and you don't know the grower or have a SICK hookup, you ain't smoking good and are therefore losin.
i dont know the grower, but i have a sick plug. i can get an oz for 150 of some fire, but id rather pay extra for some purp. i know theres hella plugs out there who sells some top shelf %*#* for cheaper but im not even mad at my plug. dude's spot is like damn near a cannibus club with all the selection he has

purp what? granddaddy purple? purple urkle? grape ape? what kinda purple boy boy?

real cats know its a way of life. its like celebrating smoking ciggs when everyone does it.

Sorry, but he aint blowing an ounce a day all by himself, not if its any good. Him and his crew yes, not him alone. Thats what I am trying to say. 

Sorry, but he aint blowing an ounce a day all by himself, not if its any good. Him and his crew yes, not him alone. Thats what I am trying to say. 

likethematrix wrote:

the difference is that its Marijuana and not pills lol. I could see if he had two pounds, then maybe 7-10 years. Not for 2 ozs 
roll.gif
I went to ECU and I can tell you that town was the last place he wanted to be in NC with trees and blazing. The law there are always looking for something/setting up roadblocks.

likethematrix wrote:

the difference is that its Marijuana and not pills lol. I could see if he had two pounds, then maybe 7-10 years. Not for 2 ozs 
roll.gif
I went to ECU and I can tell you that town was the last place he wanted to be in NC with trees and blazing. The law there are always looking for something/setting up roadblocks.

Originally Posted by bns1201

only weed rapper i %!%% with is spitta. wiz lost all my respect after i paid mad dough to see his !%# smoke himself ******ed on stage and just giggle cuz he was too high to remember his lyrics

WORDDDD.  I've seen both live.

At the Wiz concert, dude made us wait for forever with terrible opening acts.  Then he finally came out and played like 6 songs, but half the lyrics, he put the mic to crowd and had them recite them, I'm sure cause he was too blitzed to think of his own lyrics.

Saw Curren$y live on smokers club tour down in Miami.  All the opening acts were dope with big krit and smoke dza. Spitta came out and rapped for like a hour and a half, all classics and got mad into it with the crowd; said waddup to anyone who approached him.  Had me doing the scoo doo doo doo for days.

Originally Posted by bns1201

only weed rapper i %!%% with is spitta. wiz lost all my respect after i paid mad dough to see his !%# smoke himself ******ed on stage and just giggle cuz he was too high to remember his lyrics

WORDDDD.  I've seen both live.

At the Wiz concert, dude made us wait for forever with terrible opening acts.  Then he finally came out and played like 6 songs, but half the lyrics, he put the mic to crowd and had them recite them, I'm sure cause he was too blitzed to think of his own lyrics.

Saw Curren$y live on smokers club tour down in Miami.  All the opening acts were dope with big krit and smoke dza. Spitta came out and rapped for like a hour and a half, all classics and got mad into it with the crowd; said waddup to anyone who approached him.  Had me doing the scoo doo doo doo for days.

Originally Posted by eashawty

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

even tho u late...but this dude looks like a bum, & he told on himself wit all them videos wit weed plants on the bus & %%%#. this dude said he spends 10 racks a month on weed, thats not cool dog that mean he got a problem.
Originally Posted by The Infamous

His music still sucks, as do his fans. Hope he gets the maximum sentence.

Who are you guys?

who the hell are u?
It dont matter who's who, all that matter is wiz is whack, & I cant stand his music.

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

even tho u late...but this dude looks like a bum, & he told on himself wit all them videos wit weed plants on the bus & %%%#. this dude said he spends 10 racks a month on weed, thats not cool dog that mean he got a problem.
Originally Posted by The Infamous

His music still sucks, as do his fans. Hope he gets the maximum sentence.

Who are you guys?

who the hell are u?
It dont matter who's who, all that matter is wiz is whack, & I cant stand his music.

Originally Posted by likethematrix

Dude broke it all down
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

fake smokers? f outta here with that, u smoke all day, ###* i do too. so what u tryna prove bruh bruh?? this aint no contest.

u askin what kinda purp when u just asnwered ur own question. u can add gods gift on ur list too if u want.

Back
Top Bottom