Rapper Wiz Khalifa arrested with 60 grams of MARIJUANA.. * MUGSHOT*

his weed dealer must love him...you know outta that 10k a month his dealer probably makes at least 5k a month off just his %#%. hes feeding suburban kids with that #+$%!

his weed dealer must love him...you know outta that 10k a month his dealer probably makes at least 5k a month off just his %#%. hes feeding suburban kids with that #+$%!

"B! this Rapper weed..."
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Dude aint got no $10,000 a month weed habit. Thats like smoking $300 worth of weed a day. He aint smoking all that by himself. Him and his crew might have that high of a monthly weed bill, but not him on his own.

Dude aint got no $10,000 a month weed habit. Thats like smoking $300 worth of weed a day. He aint smoking all that by himself. Him and his crew might have that high of a monthly weed bill, but not him on his own.

i don't really %%$! with wiz that much, but DAMN, they arrest 10 people for 2 zips, and they still hit him with 300,000 dollar bail?? is that legal?? if i got caught with 10 other people and 2 zips in carolina would i be in for that !%#%, or are they just trying to cash in on it cause they know he has the $$? kinda wack IMO.

i don't really %%$! with wiz that much, but DAMN, they arrest 10 people for 2 zips, and they still hit him with 300,000 dollar bail?? is that legal?? if i got caught with 10 other people and 2 zips in carolina would i be in for that !%#%, or are they just trying to cash in on it cause they know he has the $$? kinda wack IMO.

Originally Posted by kEnn E

thats wat im sayin, id love to serve his weedhead %%*.
laugh.gif
 & yea it was 60 gs he got caught wit, i dont know y %%@*!* keep sayin 30 lbs buddy would be facin fed time wit that much

Back
Top Bottom