Rapper Wiz Khalifa arrested with 60 grams of MARIJUANA.. * MUGSHOT*

Originally Posted by tony AYOOO

"I don't do drugs, just weed" -Curren$y

pimp.gif

i smoke fools like you on the bball court

Got the Lemon Kush and brownie ready for Friday when I'm goin to his show at my school.  He's prolly spending 10K a week cuz he blazing up his entourage and the groupies too.  

Got the Lemon Kush and brownie ready for Friday when I'm goin to his show at my school.  He's prolly spending 10K a week cuz he blazing up his entourage and the groupies too.  

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

Yep. Comes out to $333 a day.

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

Yep. Comes out to $333 a day.

Originally Posted by bns1201

only weed rapper i %!%% with is spitta. wiz lost all my respect after i paid mad dough to see his !%# smoke himself ******ed on stage and just giggle cuz he was too high to remember his lyrics

Damn
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bns1201

only weed rapper i %!%% with is spitta. wiz lost all my respect after i paid mad dough to see his !%# smoke himself ******ed on stage and just giggle cuz he was too high to remember his lyrics

Damn
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom