Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

That’s older Joe. New media Joe could probably pull it off somehow.
Yea if it really blows up or artists in town and got something new to push it could be one of the media spots they hit up ...I just don’t see that many ppl I’d be interested in seeing on there just come to kick it n talk at Budden’s crib

Smart start tho , got the ppl that been doing this type of media already to spark it off

Dog you can't be serious :lol: where am I defending dudes actions ? You obviously just talking. I have no dogs in this fight at all BOTH parties come off extremely lame and suffer from the same corny social media tap-dancing. You guys really hate Hernandez and that's cool but to be oblivious to Casanova actions and paint a picture of him like some victim is pure comedy.

You've been excusing his actions for the longest, by putting both on equal levels.

Defending yourself on social media? So if I disparage you online, you're lame for responding back?

So he should do like Meek and just do nothing while the other person talks about you? Much less how they tried to run up on Cas? Just do nothing? That will work in 2018? And in what situation have you seen any rapper ignore someone else? Not respond to questions asked about that person or discuss them?

and at the end of the day this does help Cas' popularity.

Like I said it's damned if you do and damned if you don't on social media.

This is the real life Truman show. Both Casanova and 6ix are terrible rappers. Both using gang culture to cover up lack of skills and insecurities. The people are hyping it up, and of course we know what will happen.

Suprised nobody died at the Barclay. That close of proximity with rivals and since when can you bring guns into the Barclay center?? let alone NYC.

These dudes are truly stupid. Tax and Troy pt.2 for the summer. Really suprised roc-nation is actually supporting that dude.

Kanye
Drake
Kendrick
Cudi

anybody else who came out after 2004 is not worth mentioning

CCA4E2D2-4ED7-490F-9C9C-F61C71202C17.jpeg

D482ED9A-D90E-4D27-A895-66769E9A50D4.jpeg

Listening to Ebro talk about his convo with Kanye. It's obviously another cry for attention and promo but dude a straight house _ now. His music been trash for years so I'm cool on that. That Kardashian p**** is the devil. :lol:

Listening to Ebro talk about his convo with Kanye. It's obviously another cry for attention and promo but dude a straight house _ now. His music been trash for years so I'm cool on that. That Kardashian p**** is the devil. :lol:

The part where he's like well nobody was worried about my mental issues. As if the world revolves around him :smh:

I really wonder about the people around Kanye who condone his *******.

Waka is Wooh The Kid and Torch status now. Life came fast for him

Nah that’s disrespectful bro :lol:

Waka tour heavy every year. These white college aged kids still love him, I think they actually started loving him even more when he mixed in with the EDM ****.

Back
Top Bottom