Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

D24C1E24-921B-449E-8A04-47BBFB3A863C.jpeg

Nice bags to me made in the EDM n electric party music ...just gonna be off the radar to the rap/hip world if u care bout that

Maino with the perfect advice to anyone coming into rap & dealing with these theatrics. You just gotta stay out the way these days because this **** is the twilight zone. I've heard ****** saying that J.Cole is "hating" on lil Pump for stating pure facts. A ***** tell a non gangbanger to stop faking because it could get him hurt, he's a hater also.

Any ***** who tries to apply sense to **** **** is called a hater these days.

Waka is Wooh The Kid and Torch status now. Life came fast for him

Bad comparion dawg. :lol:

Waka has legit built a career for himself.

Maino with the perfect advice to anyone coming into rap & dealing with these theatrics. You just gotta stay out the way these days because this **** is the twilight zone. I've heard *****s saying that J.Cole is "hating" on lil Pump for stating pure facts. A ***** tell a non gangbanger to stop faking because it could get him hurt, he's a hater also.

Any ***** who tries to apply sense to **** **** is called a hater these days.

Nah man "why can't they do it too?"

:smh: :lol:

The internet really is a strange place. Cas is in a lose lose situation because if he gives in to the trolling, he runs the risk of doing stupid **** that could cost him his freedom, but if he doesn’t respond he looks like he’s food out here at the hand of a kid with rainbow hair.

The social media game isn’t even worth playing when it comes to rappers. Get your money and stay the hell out of the way, b. The fact that clown **** and clown people are dictating the present day narrative is just wild to think about.

Bad comparion dawg. :lol:

Waka has legit built a career for himself.

Maybe I should have clarified he’s their status in actual rap :lol: I know he’s been doing that EDM garbage, but most of their fans are just aimlessly “dancing” to the beats and the artists are background

Magic33 Magic33 i had to look him up, Torch last had something in 2013

The internet really is a strange place. Cas is in a lose lose situation because if he gives in to the trolling, he runs the risk of doing stupid **** that could cost him his freedom, but if he doesn’t respond he looks like he’s food out here at the hand of a kid with rainbow hair.

The social media game isn’t even worth playing when it comes to rappers. Get your money and stay the hell out of the way, b. The fact that clown **** and clown people are dictating the present day narrative is just wild to think about.

That's the thing that kills me, a lot of these comments & judgements are coming from ****** who are real life lames. That's why i gotta give credit to the guys like a Cole, Kendrick, Schoolboy, etc etc. Guys who are of the internet age but for the most part just keep to themselves & ignore the dumb **** that comes from online to try & fit in for ****** who don't support them anyway.

It gotta be hell for people who are use to real situations dealing with this game.

But who would he look like food to if he didn't respond? Majority of the time responding makes you look like an idiot and not responding makes you look better off in the situation.

Maybe I should have clarified he’s their status in actual rap :lol: I know he’s been doing that EDM garbage, but most of their fans are just aimlessly “dancing” to the beats and the artists are background

Magic33 Magic33 i had to look him up, Torch last had something in 2013

If we keeping it a buck the Fans of the lane Waka helped really get booming are doing the samething. they just leave the EDM show, Live vicariously thru whatever hot rapper it is that month & pose with gun fingers instead of peace signs.

End of the day Waka still has access to damn near every hot producer out there & relationships with a lot of the young rap fans, & much more knowledge on how to move in the rap game. He gonna drop flockaveli 2, sell the same numbers as most of these new ******, Book the same size shows as these ******, get played in the same clubs... and then realize that he made a dumb decision & go back to getting paid double/triple of what he's getting when he returns to EDM.

Depends if you a youngin getting into rap for the quick bags and instant fame , the trolling and wild antics work ....but quality music usually wins out and if you wanna be a legit artist with some type of longevity u gotta stay out the way of all the bs n your time might eventually come...

These dudes fresh on the scene making all the noise have a limited time so they wildin to get it all now ...ppl get bored and fans grow up, can’t escape that in life

Dictating the present day narrative that guys like you subscribe to... y’all need to stop thinking that everyone is so heavily invested in these internet and social media shenanigans.

Some of y’all are so swayed by this stuff, yet try to dismiss it. Deep down inside, a lot of you cats enjoy this stuff.

That's the thing that kills me, a lot of these comments & judgements are coming from *****s who are real life lames. That's why i gotta give credit to the guys like a Cole, Kendrick, Schoolboy, etc etc. Guys who are of the internet age but for the most part just keep to themselves & ignore the dumb **** that comes from online to try & fit in for *****s who don't support them anyway.

It gotta be hell for people who are use to real situations dealing with this game.

Maino touched on that on Joe’s new show. He said he thought this industry was full of real people, so he was out there keeping it real himself... then he realized he was alone in doing that. Maino is really the perfect example for Cas to pay attention to. Fam used to be out there wildin, then realized you can’t risk your money for these internet games, especially when they’re being played by people who aren’t real and live behind a key board. Maino these days gets his bag and gets low.

But who would he look like food to if he didn't respond? Majority of the time responding makes you look like an idiot and not responding makes you look better off in the situation.

To the ****** like him who give credibility to the internet. For all intents and purposes, Cas is a gangsta, but he’s been incarcerated for so long that the world today is not the world it was when he started going back and forth to jail. Dude said he first went to the Island in sagging Evisu jeans (sidebar Evisu needs to come back). That’s around ‘06/‘07. Son gets released in the present day and now there’s a thing called instagram that everyone seems to be using. Then the people with huge influence and massive followings are the ones who would’ve been considered clowns back in the day. He doesn’t even realize that the people he’s justifying himself to... ARE CLOWNS. Whenever I see a supposed gangsta ***** tag ******* dj Akademiks, I just shake my damn head. Cas subconsciously feeding the social media beast that could lead to his own demise but doesn’t even realize it.

***** said Ty Ty told him “if you **** up, you’re outta here.” If hearing something like that from Hov’s right hand man doesn’t get through to you... I don’t know what to tell you fam. Be safe tho.

Dictitating the present day narrative that guys like you subscribe to... y’all need to stop thinking that everyone is so heavily invested in these internet and social media shenanigans.

Some of y’all are so swayed by this stuff, yet try to dismiss it. Deep down inside, a lot of you cats enjoy this stuff.

Having an opinion means I’m heavily invested in this stuff huh? Kudos fam. Impeccable logic.

Maino touched on that on Joe’s new show. He said he thought this industry was full of real people, so he was out there keeping it real himself... then he realized he was alone in doing that. Maino is really the perfect example for Cas to pay attention to. Fam used to be out there wildin, then realized you can’t risk your money for these internet games, especially when they’re being played by people who aren’t real and live behind a key board. Maino these days gets his bag and gets low.

To the *****s like him who give credibility to the internet. For all intents and purposes, Cas is a gangsta, but he’s been incarcerated for so long that the world today is not the world it was when he started going back and forth to jail. Dude said he first went to the Island in sagging Evisu jeans (sidebar Evisu needs to come back). That’s around ‘06/‘07. Son gets released in the present day and now there’s a thing called instagram that everyone seems to be using. Then the people with huge influence and massive followings are the ones who would’ve been considered clowns back in the day. He doesn’t even realize that the people he’s justifying himself to... ARE CLOWNS. Whenever I see a supposed gangsta ***** tag ****ing dj Akademiks, I just shake my damn head. Cas subconsciously feeding the social media beast that could lead to his own demise but doesn’t even realize it.

***** said Ty Ty told him “if you **** up, you’re outta here.” If hearing something like that from Hov’s right hand man doesn’t get through to you... I don’t know what to tell you fam. Be safe tho.

So basically he's barely signed to rocnation. This must of been a favor for bleek.

Back
Top Bottom