Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

You hate 69 so much you fail to see the lameness and clown tendencies Casanova has displayed throughout this whole ordeal. Call a spade a spade man both these *****s are dweebs

And you keep defending Turkey69.

This is why I hate the internet. Because if you do anything on the internet, defend yourself or post anything somebody will say you're a "dweeb" or corny.

Cas hasn't threatened Turkey with violence once, so how is he the dweeb? Why is one side so upset? Because Cas is speaking 100% truth and their meal ticket is threatened.

drug dealing rap > drug using rap.

To you yeah lol. That’s fine but don’t say you care about black ppl etc.

*****s is about to lose lives & freedom all for a ***** who has no respect for his "gang", his people, or hiphop culture.... All for the ****in facade

Tax let a fraud ***** like Troy Ave trick him out his freedom & Cas looks like he's going down the same path smh

:lol: he let Troy ave trick him into shooting into a crowd full of ppl? :rofl: u guys love these jailbird clowns

****** really love this taxtone guy :lol: :smh:

Yeah man, Tax initiated and provoked the whole thing. There's no way he's some sort of victim.

By Tricking him out of his freedom, he simply let a ***** who was a full blown clown already to get under his skin enough to continuously attack him. Said clown trying to prove a point to himself & the public then tries to play the tough guy role & now both lives are ruined. So no tax isn't a victim, but he cost himself by trying to eliminate a clown. I guess in this climate, being a "troll" is in, being a clown is celebrated, nobody cares about whats real.

You trick yourself even pointing out that a lame ***** is a lame *****.

By Tricking him out of his freedom, he simply let a ***** who was a full blown clown already to get under his skin enough to continuously attack him. Said clown trying to prove a point to himself & the public then tries to play the tough guy role & now both lives are ruined. So no tax isn't a victim, but he cost himself by trying to eliminate a clown. I guess in this climate, being a "troll" is in, being a clown is celebrated, nobody cares about whats real.

You trick yourself even pointing out that a lame ***** is a lame *****.

Tax was the clown b

Tax was a troll. He told people he was a troll and used to troll people. He was getting blocked by random people and forgot why.

Tax just thought Troy Ave was a ***** and was going to do nothing and just keep taking it.

The dude who said he hates bullies was trying to bully Troy for a year on his platform and online.

Troy is the one who got tricked, because he should have never responded to him in the first place.

Cas ain’t in the same category as the other kid cause Cas did time, known to rob and people assume he can fight. While the other guy has no resume, has been funny style from day one and we’ve seen he can’t fight.

And you keep defending Turkey69.

This is why I hate the internet. Because if you do anything on the internet, defend yourself or post anything somebody will say you're a "dweeb" or corny.

Cas hasn't threatened Turkey with violence once, so how is he the dweeb? Why is one side so upset? Because Cas is speaking 100% truth and their meal ticket is threatened.

Dog you can't be serious :lol: where am I defending dudes actions ? You obviously just talking. I have no dogs in this fight at all BOTH parties come off extremely lame and suffer from the same corny social media tap-dancing. You guys really hate Hernandez and that's cool but to be oblivious to Casanova actions and paint a picture of him like some victim is pure comedy.

Cas ain’t in the same category as the other kid cause Cas did time, known to rob and people assume he can fight. While the other guy has no resume, has been funny style from day one and we’ve seen he can’t fight.

Ohh so he can fight and been to jail he's cool how dare we criticize.

Son is doing the same lame nonsense rainbow head is doing but since he's been locked up it's cool !

He don't bleed like he bleed he Gorilla !!

u guys love these jailbird clowns

Ppl in general or should I say, civilians are obsessed/intrigued with these “jailbird clowns” whether they rap or podcast

Civilians look at all these street ****** as entertainment, until they do something that gets them sent to jail or killed. Soon as a mf isn’t out to entertain you no more, that’s when the fake morality comes out..all this street **** is entertaining until some real life street **** happens.

Cats will listen to a street rapper talk that street **** and salute him, for “speaking that real” but as soon as a ***** get arrested for living out his raps..cats first in line to call em dumb, sloppy etc, then it’s on to the next.

Cats tuned in every Wednesday to listen to Tax talk his **** and were entertained, but now that son isnt free and entertaining you, cats are expressing their disdain for him. :lol: Let buddy somehow miraculously beat his case, or start some sort of jail podcast and mfs gonna tune in and listen to him talk his **** again. lol

Cats will listen to a street rapper talk that street **** and salute him, for “speaking that real” but as soon as a ***** get arrested for living out his raps..cats first in line to call em dumb, sloppy etc, then it’s on to the next.

That's why its funny to me when _'s say "We got to do better, no more gang talk". Some of these _'s rapping about that **** are for real. You can't be bumping Chief Keef talking bout "gang talk is lame". Unless you listening to gospel all day sit down.

Would like to see Jeezy, TIP, Nipsey, Schoolboy Q, hell even the Game on Pull Up
We still gotta remember it’s Buddens tho , he doesn’t exactly have a wide range of good relationships with other artists like a Nore or Fat Joe :lol: ... he is more likable now tho

Dog....you too grown to have this mentality :lol:.

Please elaborate. I seen six bozos like this and I have no clue why.

Both of them do dumb goofy **** and neither can rap at all. We hear more about one of them because he’s a bigger troll and has been proven to have no ties to the streets or gang culture, while Cas has so his goofiness isn’t broadcasted like the troll or fed

Tax was the clown b

Tax was a troll. He told people he was a troll and used to troll people. He was getting blocked by random people and forgot why.

Tax just thought Troy Ave was a ***** and was going to do nothing and just keep taking it.

The dude who said he hates bullies was trying to bully Troy for a year on his platform and online.

Troy is the one who got tricked, because he should have never responded to him in the first place.

Troy free...

Tax in bondage...

We still gotta remember it’s Buddens tho , he doesn’t exactly have a wide range of good relationships with other artists like a Nore or Fat Joe :lol: ... he is more likable now tho

That’s older Joe. New media Joe could probably pull it off somehow.

Back
Top Bottom