Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

First of all, a blinkin a blinkin who’d I bet anything with over the Internet? What kind of crap is that. I don’t wager over a message bored.

You will forever be the “dictating the current narrative” dude. You are DEEPLY in bed with this stuff. Yet, you’re to insecure to admit it. You’re front and center bruh, just come to terms with it. You hang around dudes of that ilk. You are an NY’er, for Pete’s sake.

You worried about my h****s yet, your “Dear Diary” Face ahhh always in the TAY thread. You seeking relationship counsel on a message bored.

You need to walk down to the CDC on Buford highway for quarantine

May 2017

So you're telling me that a person's skin can excuse them from the term? You cats perpetuating that stupidity clearly have no grasp on the term. Mad lost. But I'll take the NT L and let you all get your " :lol: " emojis on. :lol:

You don't have a grasp. Culture Vultures are people like Miley Cyrus and her thievery of Booty shaking and twerking. Due to his skin complexion in America, Yachty was already dealt a challenging hand. Black Americans cannot be culture vultures period, especially with artforms they created.

I'm not a fan of Yachty or his music but calling dude a culture vulture is asinine. You definitely don't understand the terminology of "culture vulture"

Hip hop was created to give disenfranchised youths like Yachty a voice for self expression. He can't be a vulture of a music that was birthed for people like him :Rollin

"Perpetuating stupidity" but I bet $1,000 you're the type of guy who sits on Snapchat or IG gawking over women or watching people fight on cell phone recordings, and looking at silly memes all day. Tell me I'm lying. You perpetuate stupidity daily, if you do that.

If you can't grasp that the kid blatantly said he's more concerned about the business and making money than he is the actual culture, then you're lost and it's simple as that. You all equate the term culture vulture to simply mean anyone who isn't black and that's just *** backwards. If you do not truly love the **** and see it merely a means to make a quick buck/name for yourself that you can use as a caveat into other avenues, you are a culture vulture.

Go ahead and send that $1000 playboy. I don't even have an instagram to peruse through thot pictures. It's wild comical entertaining a back and forth with the dude knowns for taking unnecessary personal jabs, actually having hover hand pictures with broads, and reverse d-riding future like you're the ***** whose ***** got ****** in some Gucci flip flops. Stop talking tough and PM me your cashapp name so you can send me my band. Either that or keep jaw jacking behind a computer/phone screen about some **** you don't know about.

Exactly

I bet none of you will say anything bad about Kid Cudi though

A4169D4F-95CF-4D50-99DA-0CD165B3786B.gif

Nope! Homie from earlier put us all ON NOTICE! :lol:

The great thing about this thread is that we all **** on each other's musical opinions and preferences without anyone ever taking it too serious. Y'all need to chill out :smh:

I'm just playing , keep going :lol:

The great thing about this thread is that we all **** on each other's musical opinions and preferences without anyone ever taking it too serious. Y'all need to chill out :smh:

I'm just playing , keep going :lol:

Fam, I used to slander you for being Memphis Bleek with your Jay Z admiration

But I saw the light

I mean I knew Jay was GOAT status, but he was coming off BP3, etc etc. I was writing him off

But he lowkey dropped the best project last year :smh:

Man Ralo musically is pure garbage but dude funny as ****. :lol:

I need Future to do a tape based on him like he did for Esco with 56 Nights. Call it Mr. Dawg Food all produced by Narb & B.

Back
Top Bottom