Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Not sure if posted.

Usually 50 50 On Ebro. Sometimes he’s corny, sometimes he’s spot on. He hit the nail on the head with this one.

Been saying Ye’s a clown. I can’t rock with this dude. It baffles me how people continue to give this man a pass. That “*insert criticism here*, but we love Kanye so this hurts” stuff is beyond played out to me. Caping for a ***** who’s been showing you how he really is for 10+ years... I can’t rock with that.

He ain't been the same since his mother died...

His mother has been dead almost ten years. Everybodies mother dies.

Ay to be clear, hip shop's origin in the streets all consisted of conscience rappers who were all "woke" speaking on the ills of society. They were all products of MLK, X, Black panthers, and the civil rights movement as far as content. Things just got away from us

That's not the only story that people live tho. Not everybody speaks the same way and lives the same life. If your story isn't being told and you want your voice to be heard you are likely to speak up

gotta take the good with the bad hip hop needs kanye in this age cant afford to not have kanye with all the trashcan artists coming out now

Kanye is a trashcan artist and has been since 2010 (give or take a few songs)

yea yea name a new age artist than can replace him you have kendrick you have drake then you have kanye in that third slot holding it down everybody else boring as hell

yea yea name a new age artist than can replace him you have kendrick you have drake then you have kanye in that third slot holding it down everybody else boring as hell

Kanye in the third slot? Third slot of what :lol:
Fam ain't made good music since 2011

lmaoo at krit big krit doesn't influence anyone he can barely stay afloat who the hell is checking for krit kanye still one of the best and will always have people attention when he drops something

you dudes love to disrespect icons when they hit a rough patch i bet yall was calling jordan trash when he played for the wizards because he was old kanye still one of the best besides kendrick and drake no other new age rap artists can compete with kanye

Idk about Ebro man. This look kinda corny since we only hearing his side/interpretation. Also, we know Kanye was just ******* with CTG and played him some music etc the other day. I view both entities the same and agree with some of what he said but I have to wonder would he be saying all this if he would’ve hit up Ebro/Hot instead and played music, chilled w them etc?

Kanye talks about **** in big broad strokes a lot but I think he really just has an affinity for brash people who ain’t afraid to say controversial ****. Which would make sense because that’s been his thing for years. Whole reason we have this topic now is cause of him saying some controversial **** :lol:

He was just with Common in DC at the anti gun rally so who knows where he really stands politics wise. He prolly don’t even know himself tbh, _ just talking :lol:

Just listened to that Ebro talk, he said they talked for 30 minutes and shared like two minutes of the convo. Y'all gotta relax. He didn't do **** wrong.

I don't know how people can support Kanye, he's a sellout. He don't belong to us, he been gone. He belongs on the E channel full time.

Some of these _'s are soft, fake and corny though.

I don't really get into the gossip stuff, and how artists are as people since I don't know them personally(besides a few) to judge any guy as fake or corny. I only care about the content, and IMO these artists are capable/have put out great music while people sit in denial and tear down these artists for not fitting conventional rapper image stereotypes.

Meanwhile, every other artist is excused for putting out subpar albums and music as long as they fit a drug/hood image etc. The bar for these guys is set much lower in comparison.

This is an album roll out.

Not fooling me one bit

Right

This _ making jokes about the sunken place so you know he aware of what the public saying about him and how they would react to him cosigning somebody like Candace Owens.

They kinda talked about this in a way on Pull Up but saying inflammatory **** gotta be the easiest promo right now. And it cost $0 to do so. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom