Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

saw this earlier on channel 2 about what happened with ralo

free ralo I’m not gonna say nothing negative about what he got caught up in free that young black brother

Watching G Eazy Rapture episode. Man I hate when celebrities complain about not having sleep, having to be around people, take pictures, do interviews, etc.
Nobody forced you to choose this profession. Celebrities complain about stupid ****. How about having to be stressed about bills and working at places you hate like normal people. :smh:

Every topic wit u it’s “ we” or “ Black ppl” gotta do better or talking bout what we ain’t doing n how we messing up :smh:

This ain’t a we thing it’s a Ralo got in trouble thing

Nah, we organizing the rally right now.

#FreeMrDawgFood :smh:

But for real that’s dope he got an apt complex for people to live in... why would he call it lil Pakistan tho :lol:

Watching G Eazy Rapture episode. Man I hate when celebrities complain about not having sleep, having to be around people, take pictures, do interviews, etc.
Nobody forced you to choose this profession. Celebrities complain about stupid ****. How about having to be stressed about bills and working at places you hate like normal people. :smh:

and when they're washed they're going to miss it

#FreeMrDawgFood :smh:
But for real that’s dope he got an apt complex for people to live in... why would he call it lil Pakistan tho :lol:

They call some of their hoods “lil” in Atl. Lil Cali, Lil Mexico, Lil Pakistan etc. Theirs a lot of Muslim’s over there around Ralo way.....hence “lil Pakistan”. Lil Cali is in the Oakland City neighborhood and got skrong tree...hence “lil Cali”

Ralo was getting em in on a PJ huh? All this legal weed money....but the barriers to entry are bogus :smh:.

Don't be bitter.

Don't be bitter.
How is that bitter? Just saying that they don’t really have a good perception of reality so they shouldn’t complain about little **** that comes with what they signed up for. Not sure where that meant I was bitter. I never want to rap or anything so there’s nothing to be bitter about.

Watching the first Rapture episode with Logic, and wow, his music makes a ton of sense now. He has a shockingly rabid fanbase. It’s both amazing and cringeworthy to see :lol: especially with fans rapping his lyrics. I know most def Logic is their introduction into hip hop

Top Dawg seems to be more respected and makes better moves. Wack does dumb **** and gets laughed at.

I’d go with TD

Watching the first Rapture episode with Logic, and wow, his music makes a ton of sense now. He has a shockingly rabid fanbase. It’s both amazing and cringeworthy to see :lol: especially with fans rapping his lyrics. I know most def Logic is their introduction into hip hop

White rap fans, these days, are weirdos.

TDE is the dominant west coast label now like Death Row was. Both are bloods, both are big and black.

I think you don't see it is because Suge was on magazine covers and on the Source Awards etc. Most ppl don't even know how Top Dawg looks like while everyone knew Suge was that big dude in the big red suit

How the **** is top dawg Suge Knight :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom