Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Why?

both have good personalities

I personally just really don't care what these _'s have to say in that context if those 4 topics on the screen ("Tekashi69", "Set Trippin", Atlanta Rap, and "Desiigner") are the only things that are gonna be talked about. I don't care what either of them have to say about ATL rap and I've seen Cas talk about dude in like 4 different interviews this year :lol:.

Edit: Honestly these topics look trash, I am interested in the Desiigner convo tho

Last edited:
Pusha better stick to this date. **** was supposed to drop summer 2016. :lol:

Suge was very rich and powerful during his peak, not talking about current day 50 year old Suge. Suge was an imposing 6'3 and 330 lbs in the 90s, Top Dawg is 6'1 with a bulky build as well. He's built TDE into the top label on the west coast, maybe the most self sufficient label besides Strange Music and ICP's infrastructure. He has the top west coast hip hop artist under him in Kendrick just like Suge had in Pac

You white?

The prospect of new Ye is wild “meh” to me. It’s sad because to this day MBDTF is the greatest album that I’ve ever listened to.

MBDTF yes. I was thinking how theatrical that album sounds with all the interludes and skits etc.

Easily his best work and one of the best works ever.

The only thing that took away from it is that we got so much of the album before it dropped (due to GOOD Fridays), I wish I would’ve heard the album fresh as a whole

Desiigner is only being brought up because it’s 2 Brooklyn dudes in the room and Joe is trying to get them to agree with the idea that it’s quiet for Desiigner.

Guarantee the phrase “no one wants to call a spade a spade” gets used like twice. :lol:

Last edited:
I feel Like out of all the GOOD albums announced pusha will be the only one to actually drop on time lol. ****s supposedly been done.

Not counting on ye to deliver on time

Man just think how big that load had to be to offset the cost of the private jet and still make a profit big enough to make that type of move worth it.
They just said On the news here in ATL street value of 800k to a mill ...n apparently they been watching Ralo n his crew for a min, the news had IG posts n all that :smh:

Desiigner is only being brought up because it’s 2 Brooklyn dudes in the room and Joe is trying to get them to agree with the idea that it’s quiet for Desiigner.

Guarantee the phrase “no one wants to call a spade a spade” gets used like twice. :lol:

I think the topic could spring off a lot of greater conversations. "One hit wonders" in the digital age, the need to build an organic fanbase, importance of branding, how suspect Good Music track record has been over the years, etc

You prolly right tho tbh :lol:

Watching the first Rapture episode with Logic, and wow, his music makes a ton of sense now. He has a shockingly rabid fanbase. It’s both amazing and cringeworthy to see :lol: especially with fans rapping his lyrics. I know most def Logic is their introduction into hip hop
I skipped that one and watched the one with Nas and Dave East.

Is Logic still claiming to be from DC? :lol:

Speaking of DC, when did all those _'s start rapping like Pablo Juan? **** is crazy and kinda fascinating :lol:

New Cole, Kanye, Cudi and Drake....

32EFEEAD-D786-4C00-B26C-1084FA3BF3F0.gif

Wake me up when Future, Youngboy or Lil Baby drop :pimp:

Lucci dropped, and young boy does have that collab tape with moneybagg (bagg is trash though) you should be satisfied, for now

He just couldn't stay away from the dumb ****. Always wanted to be this godfather like figure. Had all that talent in his hands blew it.

Still the goat label though.

276e2873432d6264f0c9917bab82fea6.jpg

The ****** up thing about this cover is the captions.

“Tupac Shakur: Rap Star, Convicted Felon”
“Snoop Dogg: Rap Star, on trial”
“Suge Knight: CEO”

Made Pac and snoop out to be criminals despite Pac’s accuser being a stone faced liar and Snoop ultimately being acquitted.

Meanwhile present day Suge out here in his 50s running people over in parking lots and rotting in jail while getting his own lawyers indicted on felony charges of conspiracy on HIS behalf.

Incredible.

Back
Top Bottom