Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Yo this Meek Mill case is just being covered wayyyy too much. Not saying it in a good or bad way, but I have never seen a rap case covered like breaking news.
Am I ignorant for not liking how people that either didn’t know who he was or were clowning him during the Drake situation, are now saying free him? It’s like “#FreeMeek” is a meme or something now :lol:

Am I ignorant for not liking how people that either didn’t know who he was or were clowning him during the Drake situation, are now saying free him? It’s like “#FreeMeek” is a meme or something now :lol:

I mean yea

Rap beef is just rap beef though, people on either side of that beef would be ignorant to parade the fact that Meek is going thru this

It’s bigger than Meek really, corrupt judge/case etc

Definitely. Fam took so many Ls ppl started to feel bad and switch up to be “different” than the rest of folks

D7nsmu

j-cole-kod-art-680x674.jpg

I'm Hoping For more of those American Dream Verses out of Cole on this one... Dude went full on i'm onlt competing with myself last album & went away from that natural competitive nature. Hopefully this is a return.

Nah, it’s wack as ****. I said this when it was happening months ago. All these people were killing Meek. Saying his career over, he trash and wack. Now it’s free Meek cause it’s a trend. That’s weak as hell. Straight followers.

Yeah who run it been ran to the ground. I hope this dont bring back that every ***** having to tap over the same dope beat

Not sure if the Vlad interview necessarily lead to it, but I’d imagine those interviews didn’t help matters.

Back
Top Bottom