Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I remember Puffy’s trial getting way more press than this.

Word Puff's trial blew this out the way. But Meeks is getting this attention because it's moreso been focused on things outside of him & how the Criminal Justice system uses it's laws to continuously **** up black youth. Meek falling victim to it & he's a famous millionaire, same kid in Philly gets that same sentence & probably never gets his life back on track.

fwiw eye wood steel....

but is rihanna starting to fall off?

She has always been overrated to me. She has a certain sexiness more than attractiveness. She needs to desperately hit the gym.

Interesting

Bruh this *****'s whole life is about Jay now :rofl:

He's 50 still talking about Jay 25 years later. That ****s crazy.

He's mad as hell every time someone plays a Jay-Z song or he turns on the TV.

I know there's been other cases. Snoops prolly had coverage too, but this **** has been weekly it seems

It actually wasn't. Snoop wasn't the pop icon he is now so it wasn't a mainstream thing. You got some MTV updates but it wasn't a big national story. Tupac's trial was bigger.

So I'd probably compare Tupac's trial to Meek's.

MY God could they just completely split these Genre's up so when inquiring about hiphop related **** i don't have to come across this bafoon **** :smh:

What cracks me up
Is how Meeks lawyer
Call him meek instead of his real name
Don’t think I want that type of lawyer :lol:

It actually wasn't. Snoop wasn't the pop icon he is now so it wasn't a mainstream thing. You got some MTV updates but it wasn't a big national story. Tupac's trial was bigger.

So I'd probably compare Tupac's trial to Meek's.
Meeks trial was not on par with pac
Only time I even get updates on meekS case
Is on nt or ig

Back
Top Bottom