Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Meek mill getting the most positive publicity of his career with this Martin Luther Meek thing. Fam was just in CNN or something.

If he doesn’t turn this into a huge level up in his rap career his management needs to be fired

Cardi B entire album charting all over the hot 100, with two records debuting in the top 10

meanwhile Nicki Minaj two records debuted at like 93 and 82. Goddamn.

Cardi need to drop a Roman's Revenge freestyle.

"Cardi she's just mad cuz you took the spot
Word? That ***** mad cuz I took the spot?
Well ***** if you ain't ****tin then get off the pot"

She at a stand still.................. Mannequin :smh:

Don’t know how dudes haven’t peeped that Vlad’s the feds. :smh:
And he likes to hide behind that "I don't force anybody " which is true, these dudes are responsible for what they say but he'll bait these dummies into saying anything slightly criminal then give their interview a over the top click bait title.

Jay is actually still very good on in concert . The 4:44 tour might of been better than any solo show i seen From him.

Sounds like the mic / sound was just messed up st Coachella

Meek mill getting the most positive publicity of his career with this Martin Luther Meek thing. Fam was just in CNN or something.

If he doesn’t turn this into a huge level up in his rap career his management needs to be fired

Dawg....you relentless :smh: :lol:

Were you hacked?

Back
Top Bottom