Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Not sure if the Vlad interview necessarily lead to it, but I’d imagine those interviews didn’t help matters.

Yup. We know law enforcement will use rap lyrics, interviews, everything can be evidence.

Speaking of that, I'm listening to this Longway interview and he didn't hesitate to tell Sway what MPA means while he refused to tell vlad. :lol:

:smh:. This ***** actually bought his own hood and complex....like he literally owns it. Is a landlord. Let’s his people live there for little to nothing and gave them jobs....and they raid it smh.
government dont want us to help our own people
they want us to remain at the bottom
and fight each other
i hope he wins his case
i pray to god he does

government dont want us to help our own people
they want us to remain at the bottom
and fight each other
i hope he wins his case
i pray to god he does

We the only people that aren’t allowed to benefit from I’ll gotten gains. If your complection is different....you can go from bootlegger to president in a generation. Or mobster to politician once you get your “whiteness”.

But that’s another story for another day.

Is Ralo the first dude in Hip Hop to do something like Pakistan?
and for him to be the first person to do what he di in hip hop
makes me realize
how ***** made these rappers are
if there are other rappers who did something similar
please let me know
so i can give them props

Not just the rappers if we include all of hip hop we have to include the producers, DJs, and so called "Moguls"

makes me realize
please let me know
so i can give them props

Wait so are we really in here pretending that Ralo didn't bring some of this on himself? I don't judge anyone or how they're gettin money (unless it's child trafficking), but he's getting money for real so he should probably chill out just a lil bit on them self incriminating interviews and IG post telling the cops he got dog food.

Last edited:
Wait so are really in here pretending that Ralo didn't bring some of this on himself? I don't judge anyone or how they're gettin money (unless it's child trafficking), but he's getting money for real so he should probably chill out just a lil bit on them self incriminating interviews and IG post telling the cops he got dog food.
word when you got multiple vlogs/interviews bragging on how much you made off boy, filming ****** walking around with choppas in broad day, and when them folks pull you over you taunting em talking about how they broke and need to come work for you.. you done put it all out in the open all they gotta do is find a lil somethin on you... ****** do it to themselves cuz they got something to prove or want attention/validation.

Last edited:
Wait so are really in here pretending that Ralo didn't bring some of this on himself? I don't judge anyone or how they're gettin money (unless it's child trafficking), but he's getting money for real so he should probably chill out just a lil bit on them self incriminating interviews and IG post telling the cops he got dog food.

Everything he was saying in interviews was past tense. Literally, all of his posts about how He’s currently getting bread is about show money. ***** even makes a point every now and then in them interviews about how the money is slower than the dope game....but of course cleaner. Idk what he’s into....but it came off to me that he was for real trying to go legit....and that “Mr. Dog Food” is just a catchy title from a future line that took a life of its own.

Seems like a good brother that’s a horrible rapper trying to make it the clean way.

word when you got multiple vlogs/interviews bragging on how much you made off boy, filming *****s walking around with choppas in broad day, and when them folks pull you over you taunting em talking about how they broke and need to come work for you.. you done put it all out in the open all they gotta do is find a lil somethin on you... *****s do it to themselves cuz they got something to prove or want attention/validation.

This is true as well on the converse/reality

Reactions: OTG
makes me realize
please let me know
so i can give them props
Idk bout buying the whole hood/block/ apartments ...but a good amount of these dudes that got some real money either invest back into their hoods in some way or at the very least build up something for their fam n friends still there ...even the local rappers in my city open up stores n such on the block to serve the community even if it might double as a front :lol:

N everybody gives back in their own way, ain’t gon say somebody ***** made cuz they not doing the same thing Ralo did

N ralo might be doing good things n trying go legit now ...but u can’t keep referencing your dirty past n expect somebody not to look into it :lol: ...if I was rappin any dirt I did would be in songs only n very vague at that ...no mention of it on social media, interviews etc

N everybody gives back in their own way, ain’t gon say somebody ***** made cuz they not doing the same thing Ralo did
not saying people need to do the same thing
just saying
they should do more
than hand out turkeys on thanksgiving
no reason there shouldn't already be another black wallstreet
built in america

not saying people need to do the same thing
just saying
they should do more
than hand out turkeys on thanksgiving
no reason there shouldn't already be another black wallstreet
built in america
Sometimes passing or turkeys is good enough n just what ppl might need , don’t sleep on any type of giving back ..

n as long as the ppl in charge keep being in charge there will never be another black Wall Street here , it’s a reason the 1st one ain’t around no more anyway...but that’s a whole other topic

Back
Top Bottom