Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Seem like they still get cool views, I would imagine Ak fans still tune in.

I do get the feeling tho that a lot of ppl were just tuning in to to see Joe say inflammatory stuff about rappers and occasionally **** on AK :lol:

Of course. Why else would people watch? :lol:

Ak has the hip hop knowledge of a white teen. Joe knew his industry **** but was clueless about anything after 2010. Show was just entertainment.

I had to boss up for a check
I had to step on these ***** neck
I had to go an get a couple stripes
I had to trap all day an night
I remember those cold nights
I hit it like I just got out da pen
I bought a brick and I go get it in
I'ma boss I can override ya
Come here girl let me get inside ya
Come here girl let me jump behind ya
Play with me i'ma come an find ya
I had to go an get a couple stripes
I had to trap all day an night
I had to boss up for a check
I had to step on these ****** neck

:smokin

Lol magic with his favorite rapper name in his mouth once again :lol:

When did drake have a problem with akademiks? U seem to keep up with him more than me

1st shout out to money man for buying himself out, and he def got some bangers. I gotta be in the mood to bump dude tho cus everything he rap is I had to...

I had to go find a plug
I had to go run it up
I had to go pick my niece up
I had to go to the store
I had to go get sum wings
I had to go get my oil changed

**** be getting old some times

1st shout out to money man for buying himself out, and he def got some bangers. I gotta be in the mood to bump dude tho cus everything he rap is I had to...

I had to go find a plug
I had to go run it up
I had to go pick my niece up
I had to go to the store
I had to go get sum wings
I had to go get my oil changed

**** be getting old some times

This was definitely the case initially, but I feel he’s starting to get away from that on his newer stuff.

I hit CTRL + F “i used to” on the following tracks, no hits, these good to go

Lol magic with his favorite rapper name in his mouth once again :lol:

When did drake have a problem with akademiks? U seem to keep up with him more than me

You used to defend Ak. Since he represented for you young dudes and you were anti- Budden. Now all of a sudden you're looking suspect with this anti Ak approach. Just saying b

Attachments

• 12A74892-7F1D-4B83-A492-5364E3D5D6C9.gif
    12A74892-7F1D-4B83-A492-5364E3D5D6C9.gif
    2.2 MB · Views: 3
carti honestly benefits from pierre not having the aesthetic/confidence/“it” to rap

he’d have been lost in the sauce without a signature sound to latch onto

He had a sig sound 2014-2015, blending that Post-Finally Rich Keef w the sensibilities he picked up being around Awful Records, Key! etc. He’s gotten progressively worse for me since then although Magnolia was hard. Interested to see where he goes from there.

Honestly he really lucky Uno and Fauni don’t have his charisma/intangibles. Creatively he not close to them right now, for me at least.

honestly i cant even put my finger on what made carti pop instead of fauni and uno aside from social media behavior/clout (carti on that weeknd rare posting ****), and then asap and pierre

Thouxanbanfauni should’ve been blown. I’m not too much of a fan of “that” Sound....but I was listening to free bricks on SoundCloud in 2016 and this joint randomly popped up after the album was done.

I was feeling that. Don’t know much about yo...but that joint bangs and I like the way he flipped his name

Back
Top Bottom