Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Right because calling out ****** for no reason with a ***** you at the end has to do with me shying away from competition. The connections yall come up with be funny :lol:

To paraphrase what you said, you pretty much said they’re “seeking attention”... it’s like when Richard Sherman called out Tom Brady, a few years back. When he was an unknown from a mainstream perspective. It catapulted him.

Migos have gone at other acts as well, so, it’s fair game. Fair competition. I’m a fan of both groups so, it’s cool with me.

But hey, you can stick to being that older teenager-type guy, who likes playing basketball with kids, because you’re scared of competition...

Vlad got that part from watching a DJ Small Eyes interview where Lil Baby told that story. That’s how “he knew” :lol:.

But Vlad is a shamelsss content troll...and reposted the video the other day as a “flashback” with the title in the IG clip since this was buzzing again a couple of days ago:

Killer Mike is having a bad month. :lol:

He's been stalking her for weeks hoping to catch her slipping. He probably perked up, got her now. :rofl:

Y'all talking about "how would he know, who calls it that?" Iike son couldn't have simply not said anything :lol:

and men wouldn't know she is referring to hair and make up but I bet women did.

Why would he think she was talking about H&M whens he didn't even show her clothes. And it's not like they make clothes for her age demographic.

A Grimey Post isn’t a Grimey Post if it doesn’t mention some rapper being 30 something....and a reach of what type of character flaw he thinks you have based on entirely nothing :lol:
To paraphrase what you said, you pretty much said they’re “seeking attention”... it’s like when Richard Sherman called out Tom Brady, a few years back. When he was an unknown from a mainstream perspective. It catapulted him.

Migos have gone at other acts as well, so, it’s fair game. Fair competition. I’m a fan of both groups so, it’s cool with me.

But hey, you can stick to being that older teenager-type guy, who likes playing basketball with kids, because you’re scared of competition...

A Grimey Post isn’t a Grimey Post if it doesn’t mention some rapper being 30 something....and a reach of what type of character flaw he thinks you have based on entirely nothing :lol:

Yeah wavycrocket wavycrocket you right :lol:

I wouldn't even say great albums

When Disaster Strikes and ELE are great albums.

I would debate Genesis and The Big Bang

I was never a big fan of The Coming like that but it had some joints.

Everyone gotta stop with the Who Run It beat, just stop please.

When Disaster Strikes and ELE are great albums.

I would debate Genesis and The Big Bang

I was never a big fan of The Coming like that but it had some joints.

Everyone gotta stop with the Who Run It beat, just stop please.

Yeah I dont want to see the whole rap over a beat to death thing again

4DCFE1FC-AFD0-4042-987D-62A03164CA6A.jpeg
We gonna act like the goat ain’t just cop 812 super fast?

Back
Top Bottom