Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Drakeo got BARS foreal. think I 1st heard him on mr get dough and was like :wow: who is this *****. good to see a few other **** with him in here. thought it was only me & D StaXX D StaXX
lemme get my wavycrocket wavycrocket embed game on

"something fishy going on
Finna turn on the lights
cuz we done gangbanged this *****
and her ***** outside
**** I'm tripping
all he wanted was a picture this time"

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

#freedrakeo

Talk to em! :pimp::pimp: I told wavycrocket wavycrocket to peep Drakeo months ago. :smh:
Son just has it when it comes to this rapping ****. k3stacks k3stacks and me been tryna put y'all on.
Free Mr. LA.

4DCFE1FC-AFD0-4042-987D-62A03164CA6A.jpeg
We gonna act like the goat ain’t just cop 812 super fast?
Burrr!

The bully breaker
The foreign whip crasher
Mr big bank buddha
Mr pops on my knots

Ima be hurt if he geta life dawg. He still hasnt unleashed his full arsenal. :smh:

"My lingo deserves medals"

Whenever he got locked up in 2016, there was an instagram dedicated to getting him indicted.
It basically listed out everything that article was saying so son more than likely caught that body. :smh:

I remebered his ig comments some ppl were calling him a murderer too. Honetsly he prolly did catch a body. The ***** crazy. U can tell by his laugh and high pitched voice

No BS....that ***** Drakeo weird and drugged out like ****, but he got rapping down to a science :lol:.

Was bumping shorty earlier. Effortless. I slept. Got that Yung Gleeshh X Sada Baby type vibe I dig.

Took me a min but this Drakeo dude remind me of how Silk da Shocker raps but his voice is smoother.

Some of the **** is like he's ignoring the beat.

Drakeo really is THAT GUY in LA. Everyone wants to rap like him. Most unique rapper I've heard in awhile.

10 chains on ***** my neck hurt :lol: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Oh lord how I love bein' a joint issss fantasticcc :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Silly Billyyyy

Busta sorta like Meth does not have a classic.

First 3 albums you could make 2 classic albums though.

It's funny how you can say Ghost, Rae, RZA and GZA all have better albums than Meth. I haven't listened recently but I like a project by Masta Killa and Deck better also.

That being said, looking at it. Tical is better than I initially thought it was. He was hurt by the hype though. People were expecting Illmatic, Ready To Die or Whut? The Album since he was supposed to be the star of the Wu and had Def Jam behind him.

Anybody even notice this show took a break? Show fell the **** off w/o Joe. Ak, Nedeska and Star are awkward together.

Last edited:
Anybody even notice this show took a break? Show fell the **** off w/o Joe. Nedeska and Star are awkward together.

I don't ever hear anyone talking about it.

I never care about Ak's opinion on anything. I heard Ak gave Safaree a lecture about his content and getting robbed and going to the police, but dude hangs around Turkey69 and XXX

I said form the beginning young people don't care about Star or his opinion, and most people my age aren't going to watch it to listen to it.

Anybody even notice this show took a break? Show fell the **** off w/o Joe. Ak, Nedeska and Star are awkward together.
I wasn't watching it when Joe was on it :lol:

Akademicks is unbearable. With Joe gone, there's literally no reason to watch.

Last edited:
Seem like they still get cool views, I would imagine Ak fans still tune in.

I do get the feeling tho that a lot of ppl were just tuning in to to see Joe say inflammatory stuff about rappers and occasionally **** on AK :lol:

Back
Top Bottom