Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Cardi confirmed pregnant, planned right on time with her album dropping, that was too obvious

I haven’t watched the video yet but who said they were independent? They’ve both been pretty vocal about being signed from the jump, especially when they started “beefing”

I've heard a few people in general talk about all the success they had for "independent" artist & it made no sense at all.

I haven’t watched the video yet but who said they were independent? They’ve both been pretty vocal about being signed from the jump, especially when they started “beefing”

The Troll has said before he's independent and doing it on his own, that's the cool thing to do. I don't know **** about the other guy.

Video basically said one of the bosses at Universal has a son that started a label and somehow all his acts are huge. So Universal gotta be helping them. It was a dope watch.

Nah. Doing **** like that is gimmicky and make you look desperate because you not getting the sttention

Not if you are talented... which SOB X ROE is. If you have no talent trying to get attention, it’s different. Them boys actually real deal talented...

You must be one of them dudes who shy away from competition...

fam he should have been the poetic radio dude. dudes pride and ego got in his own way instead of putting in the work

I hate when y’all bring up pride and ego with Wale, when, this entire generation is... egotistical and prideful. People need to stop picking and choosing. That’s fu fu...

Aubrey is the face of why we need regional **** back. Watching him attempt other regional sounds is pathetic, that song is trash.

All these celebs in the video, this guy is a superstar yet everything he does is him trying to go viral or become a meme. He can't just make authentic music and do a regular video.

And what’s worse is, he is 30+ years old... He acts just like Akademiks.

Drake is almost 32 years old, but acts like a teenager or Early 20s

SOB X ROE been getting a lot of attention. Rappers been talking **** forever and calling themselves the best. It ain't always for attention.

:lol: Teddy was right, rap still in its adolescence stage. Imagine discouraging artists from being inspired/experimenting with different sounds because they’re not from the region the sound originated from

36C1AEE9-A99E-44FD-B9B3-94E86A97FB68.png

:lol: Teddy was right, rap still in its adolescence stage. Imagine discouraging artists from being inspired/experimenting with different sounds because they’re not from the region the sound originated from

36C1AEE9-A99E-44FD-B9B3-94E86A97FB68.png

Only us black people :smh: “he stole that sound!!!” “He’s riding the New Orleans wave!!!”

:lol: ignorant fools

everyone gotta start somewhere.

when travis porter was popping migos couldnt get *****s to pay attention to them performing bando.

SOBRBE def gonna be around for a while. You gotta respect young *****s doing regional **** and not tryna sound like Gunna and Lil baby.

I don’t recall Migos dissing Travis Porter, but I feel you on the other piece. That Anti song hard :smokin

I thought the same thing but it's more of the attitudes of the young artist and fans. A young rock group wouldn't disparage Jimi Hendricks for likes and attention.

Only us black people :smh: “he stole that sound!!!” “He’s riding the New Orleans wave!!!”

:lol: ignorant fools

or anyone over 25 is old and shouldn't be listening to or making rap music

Back
Top Bottom